• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

Just so I'm clear, when you say history, do you mean the history of the regions/certain big Pokémon who shall not be named etc.?
I mostly mean game events. For example, if someone mentioned, say, Team Galactic having existed in the past then we wouldn't be able to use them for a plot if we wanted to because they already happened.

Also Archie has always been handsome archie and not this guy:

160px-Ruby_Sapphire_Archie.png

I mostly mean game events. For example, if someone mentioned, say, Team Galactic having existed in the past then we wouldn't be able to use them for a plot if we wanted to because they already happened.

Also Archie has always been handsome archie and not this guy:

160px-Ruby_Sapphire_Archie.png

Ah, ok. So it's sort of as if the all the plots are current etc. I get you.

That's Giovanni with facial hair and a bandana. Change my mind.

This is also Giovanni, but with a widow's peak and a frowny face.

Big Max.png

Thank Arceus for the ORAS design hauls

Ah, ok. So it's sort of as if the all the plots are current etc. I get you.

That's Giovanni with facial hair and a bandana. Change my mind.

This is also Giovanni, but with a widow's peak and a frowny face.

View attachment 589351

Thank Arceus for the ORAS design hauls
Yeah. Thank ORAS for overhauling Team Magma and Aqua in general. They're much more memorable now.

Hoenn was probably my first Generation as a kid and I adore it. So the work they've done it is so spectacular and I'm so proud.

I mean, I first started in Unova, and that's where most of my memories were made, including my first level 100, first shiny encounter, and generally, it kept me busy for half of my childhood (sadly the copy I played on, Black version, has been lost).

Yeah, well if it makes you feel any better, I may have killed it (I was too strong, was in the post game).

Yeah, well if it makes you feel any better, I may have killed it (I was too strong, was in the post game).
Whoops.

This is why I always have quick balls on me whenever I play (or, at least, I try. My first game was XY and Quick Balls were readily available.)

Shame it was in the darker grass, then (2 Pokemon appeared at once, can only catch when one of them stays standing). I was an idiot and hoped it'd survive. I was wrong and my soul was crushed that night.

Once i get home from work and post, i will start planning out a redemption arc for Ricky based on if he is arrested or not.

Quick question: if we battle a random NPC, are we supposed to roll for that too or only in specific cases where battling them is important to the story?

I am guessing that that one of the cops is gonna be Officer Jenny.
Well of course. Can't have a Pokemon RP without Officer Jenny, no matter how game based it is.
Quick question: if we battle a random NPC, are we supposed to roll for that too or only in specific cases where battling them is important to the story?
It depends on if you want to, really. Unless it's pvp it's up to you but I'd suggest doing it if you're up against someone like a gym leader. It makes you look overpowered if you cream every gym leader you fight.

Is this closed still even to those who expressed interest in the interest check? If it is no worries.

I am actually planning on having Mick order his Wharf Rats to start stealing Pokémon to help get himself and possiblt his crew into Team Rocket. This, of course, helps Rick start his path towards reformation. This idea ok?
BackSet BackSet

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco
SpotBandit SpotBandit

So, I'm not 100% on what the dice rules are here, but I left events in the post pretty open-ended to either edit it dice rolls if you guys want, or to let you decide how things go through!

Also apologies for the amount of things happening in that post. And if I'm kind of iffy with battles oops.

Alrighty my friends.

So... I think that we should work out some universal things that we can all remember so as not to confuse eachother by referring to things with different terms (like currency which could be pokedollars, pokeyen, or just yen depending on how you look at it (though technically yen/pokeyen is more accurate since it's a japanese game and the prices are extreme in american dollars but not in yen).

Alrighty my friends.

So... I think that we should work out some universal things that we can all remember so as not to confuse eachother by referring to things with different terms (like currency which could be pokedollars, pokeyen, or just yen depending on how you look at it (though technically yen/pokeyen is more accurate since it's a japanese game and the prices are extreme in american dollars but not in yen).

Yeah, absolutely! I don't mind what people prefer to call thigns since I can easily roll with it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back