• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
You know damn well what you were doing. But yeah I was thinking about how Impmon and Jet will react whenever Ruth and Arii banter.

I'd be honored to carry Arii's character. I strongly believe they are two peas in a pod without knowing it. They're the yang to her yin
I did xD

Jet understands the feeling behind Arii's... Arii-ness probably by the time they get comfortable enough to banter around him, but he also like. Can and will just say the things Arii refuses to out loud. I'm not sure what Vibe I'm going for him quite yet, but he'll probably regard them with somewhat affectionate weariness. They're a little dumb with it, but he'll take that over afraid and helpless.

They are tbh. Similar core entirely different direction

I did xD

Jet understands the feeling behind Arii's... Arii-ness probably by the time they get comfortable enough to banter around him, but he also like. Can and will just say the things Arii refuses to out loud. I'm not sure what Vibe I'm going for him quite yet, but he'll probably regard them with somewhat affectionate weariness. They're a little dumb with it, but he'll take that over afraid and helpless.

They are tbh. Similar core entirely different direction
So what I hear is they are a snitch? xD Vocalizing Arii's thought process. Can't wait to meet them. Also curious if they will have more digimon partners but I'll leave that surprise for another time. Man Arii needs to stop smoking the ganja otherwise they'll lose the last two braincells.

I also can't wait to get my therapy bunny Terriermon. I feel they will vibe more with Jet since Terriermon is similar to what you have for Jet. They're essentially her good conscious and is great with reading emotions as well as solving puzzles. But he's a lazy fat bunny. A chonker

So what I hear is they are a snitch? xD Vocalizing Arii's thought process. Can't wait to meet them. Also curious if they will have more digimon partners but I'll leave that surprise for another time. Man Arii needs to stop smoking the ganja otherwise they'll lose the last two braincells.

I also can't wait to get my therapy bunny Terriermon. I feel they will vibe more with Jet since Terriermon is similar to what you have for Jet. They're essentially her good conscious and is great with reading emotions as well as solving puzzles. But he's a lazy fat bunny. A chonker
xD Pretty much, yeah. He's not. Jazzed with all these human children running around, and much less so with one running around with like no protection when they try to pick a fight with anything that talks, so he kinda considers himself their guardian of sorts. (think the leomon dynamic) He's basically gonna rat them out when they're trying to self destruct, lmao, and at least attempt to make them take accountability for the things they say. It's one of the reasons I wanted him to be just A Guy Arii found instead of ripped from them. They're different people, but very connected, and I think I might justify that connection with Arii making a coding oopsie because I find the concept of Jet being the living embodiment of a memory leak very funny

I actually haven't decided on that tbh. I'd say probably not but also solid maybe depending on what path they take

Chonker beloved!!! Jet and Terriermon doing their best to stop this group from going insane

.o. I'll have to watch those. I'm a bit sad they didn't dumb the serial to x wars.

Oh? What memory leak do they represent?
Tri and Kizuna are the continuations to the adventure series as well as Appli monsters being a Stand alone season(s) due to it being more attuned to apps (Which is where i got the Hackmon (Appmon) From) and Ghost Game is the more recent season to the Digimon Franchise.

I've heard some pretty mixed things on the newer seasons sadly but im looking forward to the liberator's manga and hope that they will be doing another anime since ghost game is done (or redo s2 of adventure better than they did the s1 redo)

.o. I'll have to watch those. I'm a bit sad they didn't dumb the serial to x wars.

Oh? What memory leak do they represent?

Okay so this is gonna be very long-winded and somewhat random and prob is not canon and will prob never come up in canon, but it's what I'm basing Jet’s character off of anyway

For the uninitiated, a memory leak is when you reserve RAM on your computer to do a thing, then after you do the thing, you don't release it, taking up the reserved amount of space until the program exits or the OS handles it

In the OG digimon canon, digistuff appeared because someone deleted their files and it ended up in the digital world. This is exactly what happened to Jet. Originally, he was a .exe file built by a younger, slightly more deranged Arii—a very simple program that ran in a semi-random loop upon startup, and would jumpscare when activated (read, every time they logged into their PC, there would be a jumpscare), but remained otherwise helpful, being a combination of a calender, alarm, and desktop assistant. He wasn’t very complicated, but Arii liked him and built on his code as they got older. Just before they went into college though, they factory reset their old computer, and Jet's file didn't make the conversion, corrupting and having to be deleted

So here he is, no memory of what he was, but still maintaining some of his hardcoded functions with an inirdinate fondness for int 66

Okay so this is gonna be very long-winded and somewhat random and prob is not canon and will prob never come up in canon, but it's what I'm basing Jet’s character off of anyway

For the uninitiated, a memory leak is when you reserve RAM on your computer to do a thing, then after you do the thing, you don't release it, taking up the reserved amount of space until the program exits or the OS handles it

In the OG digimon canon, digistuff appeared because someone deleted their files and it ended up in the digital world. This is exactly what happened to Jet. Originally, he was a .exe file built by a younger, slightly more deranged Arii—a very simple program that ran in a semi-random loop upon startup, and would jumpscare when activated (read, every time they logged into their PC, there would be a jumpscare), but remained otherwise helpful, being a combination of a calender, alarm, and desktop assistant. He wasn’t very complicated, but Arii liked him and built on his code as they got older. Just before they went into college though, they factory reset their old computer, and Jet's file didn't make the conversion, corrupting and having to be deleted

So here he is, no memory of what he was, but still maintaining some of his hardcoded functions with an inirdinate fondness for int 66
Ah ok.
Tri and Kizuna are the continuations to the adventure series as well as Appli monsters being a Stand alone season(s) due to it being more attuned to apps (Which is where i got the Hackmon (Appmon) From) and Ghost Game is the more recent season to the Digimon Franchise.
I've seen tri. I'd haven't seen the other. That makes sense. I wonder if they will continue the franchise series tho
I've heard some pretty mixed things on the newer seasons sadly but im looking forward to the liberator's manga and hope that they will be doing another anime since ghost game is done (or redo s2 of adventure better than they did the s1 redo)
That sucks man ):

Nope not yet. But yeah it's just Arii, Mei, and Raven so far. I'm currently drawing Ruth. Her hair is hard. I'm probably gonna revamp it a bit. But I'll get to everyone soon as it's random pic for me lol.

And your still being amazing XD

please I've been bereft of good RP for so long let me get my fix I need it

also YEAS

XD fair enough I am sure we all have been lol.

No! We're unhinged is all

Lol, you're welcome. Once I get everyone I plan on drawing them together for fun.

That's ok. We all lead busy lives. Awe, I appreciate ya too. Also, I agree. This is a great group. I'm looking forward for the long run.

Idk why I had the random thought of just Ruth crying and Arii while not emotional just pulls out their knife as an excuse to finally stab someone and asks "who did it?"

o3o.... PULL THE LEVEL KRUNK

Arii like

Stop... stop doing that. It's weird. will you stop if I kill the person who did it?

LMFAO

I'm glad I managed to finish this to uno reverse you. Its from the ruth goes goth/punk convo. Thanks for drawing mei though you really captured her.
Azurian Dream Azurian Dream if you romance mei you get some funny dialog options depending how far in the rp it is.

OH GAWD ITS UNHINGED HILARIOUSLY

You're welcome:P

I fucking love this!!! Omg 😭 lmao how dare Ruth use Non water proof mascara. How else is she officially emo?

Lol Mei duologue? Sounds like a video game xD hurry up and unlock Azurian. We're all curious

WORKING ON A BOY TO STEAL MEI'S HEART IN PROGRESS XD

Why use real world metal when you can have chrome digizoid jewelry?

Funny you mention that XD

Lmao! How dare you spray water. I'm not a cat xD why is everyone spraying me?

Damn how messed up is that person that they try to fix them? "When you try your best but you don't succeed."

I forgot to ask everyone if they watch Digimon in English or Japanese Sub? I'm that 1 percent that watches it in English since that's what I grew up with.

Cause your to amazing its your fault XD.

That's a very good choice. Can't go wrong with the original.

It feels the same to me though I admire it's a bit darker than Pokémon that's for sure.

Ooo like xross? That one was a freaking disaster but I do like that they added Baalmon in it.

Finally finished Ruth! I'll be drawing Daniel or Ace now:

And now to add Ruth to romance list XD jk jk jk... well someone has so probably not a joke XD.

...............................................................................................

Pumpkid Pumpkid ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Anorgos Anorgos Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal

GASP AIR FINALLY I ESCAPED THE OCEAN OF ADORABLE TALK....

Ahem alright lets see how the posts are. Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Mirai-chan Mirai-chan I did noticed you both haven't posted so given this is the start I wont give either of you a strike as I think were all adjusting to the posting speed. I will be skipping your turns though so that I can post today cause I don't want to hold up the rp either. Mirai I am assuming you felt you didnt have much to work with in particualr so I will make sure to give you something big to respond to lol.

If your all able to post before Saturday so we can get it back to Saturday being the days I post that would be awesome but I am realistic. So regardless I will post Saturday as well this week that way you guys don't have to constantly suffer like this again lol allowing you all to post during the days I am not available so you don't lose your minds waiting on me XD. Basically if you can't get a post in by Saturday this week don't worry it wont against you this is just so I can fix the bump from the server down day.

...................................................................................................

Now for the posts.... I SHALL RETURN WITH A POST AND COMMENT ON POSTS LOL.

And your still being amazing XD

XD fair enough I am sure we all have been lol.

o3o.... PULL THE LEVEL KRUNK

LMFAO

OH GAWD ITS UNHINGED HILARIOUSLY

WORKING ON A BOY TO STEAL MEI'S HEART IN PROGRESS XD

Funny you mention that XD

Cause your to amazing its your fault XD.

And now to add Ruth to romance list XD jk jk jk... well someone has so probably not a joke XD.

...............................................................................................

Pumpkid Pumpkid ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Anorgos Anorgos Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal

GASP AIR FINALLY I ESCAPED THE OCEAN OF ADORABLE TALK....

Ahem alright lets see how the posts are. Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Mirai-chan Mirai-chan I did noticed you both haven't posted so given this is the start I wont give either of you a strike as I think were all adjusting to the posting speed. I will be skipping your turns though so that I can post today cause I don't want to hold up the rp either. Mirai I am assuming you felt you didnt have much to work with in particualr so I will make sure to give you something big to respond to lol.

If your all able to post before Saturday so we can get it back to Saturday being the days I post that would be awesome but I am realistic. So regardless I will post Saturday as well this week that way you guys don't have to constantly suffer like this again lol allowing you all to post during the days I am not available so you don't lose your minds waiting on me XD. Basically if you can't get a post in by Saturday this week don't worry it wont against you this is just so I can fix the bump from the server down day.

...................................................................................................

Now for the posts.... I SHALL RETURN WITH A POST AND COMMENT ON POSTS LOL.

Srry, Had roadblock on Posting... MB.

First off Pumpkid Pumpkid I freaking love love love the first interaction between Ruth and Impmon it was so comedically well done especially once she went up the tree truly making Impmon go "What the fuuu is wrong with this chick XD"

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Arii is just a strange joy that's all I got for now XD. Also peep got squished the boys will be jealous XD jk jk.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 You got a good laugh at me with that first meeting poor Elecmon XD

galvanismgal galvanismgal I immediately love the duo of evil/power hungry Mei and old man Gabumon XD

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain totally not the healer of the group that will eventually get targeted by intelligent enemies after a few bouts of experience XD.

Twist Twist Kimi is a cool kid because me and her love the same best digimon Tentomon XD. I love her reactions being so left field of everyone uncertainty responses.

Anorgos Anorgos I loved Roison's reactions to Chel lol its totally how someone should respond to her XD. Lopmon is a true joy I can already tell.
All beautiful posts again and now that I know how your peeps act I have solid ideas for all the big villains now XD. Post will be up soon.

Last edited:
LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Alright rules of engagement for this round the two groups have to be equal in numbers meaning three others will join the Róisín Metalsedramon train group, and remaining five need to fight at the shrine. This will be a first come first serve rule to deciding who goes where so you guys get to pick what scenario you want as long as you post for it first. If you guys want to discuss it here though you definitely can.

My recommendation would be this line up if you guys want my opinion.

Arii Rescue Party: Róisín/Lopmon, Ruth/Impmon, Danny/Elecmon, and Hikaru/Hackmon (Arii since... hes the victim lol XD)

Shrine Battle Party: Raven/Wormmon, Kimi/Tentomon, Alex/Cutemon, Leonard/Dracomon, and Mei/BlackGabumon

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Alright rules of engagement for this round the two groups have to be equal in numbers meaning three others will join the Róisín Metalsedramon train group, and remaining five need to fight at the shrine. This will be a first come first serve rule to deciding who goes where so you guys get to pick what scenario you want as long as you post for it first. If you guys want to discuss it here though you definitely can.

Arii Rescue Party: Róisín/Lopmon, Ruth/Impmon, Danny/Elecmon, and Hikaru/Hackmon (Arii since... hes the victim lol XD)

Shrine Battle Party: Raven/Wormmon, Kimi/Tentomon, Alex/Cutemon, Leonard/Dracomon, and Mei/BlackGabumon
YEEEE REESCUEEEEEEEE!!! Time for some Hikaru Helping (I SRSLY NEED TO DEBUT HACKMON NOW!)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Did not expect a grown woman to pick up Leonard, while trying to get Rosin to safety.... Nyhehehe, Now I got an idea for Dracomon's (Somewhat stupid) moment to appear (Since it's like Wrong time, Possibly wrong place.)

Annnyway time to get A-typing, Mario Style.

YEEEE REESCUEEEEEEEE!!! Time for some Hikaru Helping (I SRSLY NEED TO DEBUT HACKMON NOW!)

GO HACKMON WOOOOOOOOOO

Did not expect a grown woman to pick up Leonard, while trying to get Rosin to safety.... Nyhehehe, Now I got an idea for Dracomon's (Somewhat stupid) moment to appear (Since it's like Wrong time, Possibly wrong place.)

Annnyway time to get A-typing, Mario Style.

Oh trust me Chel is built VERY DIFFERENTLY XD. Which eventually will be a discussion to have XD
QUESTION

What would happen if Arii drove their knife through the digimon's eye

Try and find out:

1712176132366.png

GO HACKMON WOOOOOOOOOO

Oh trust me Chel is built VERY DIFFERENTLY XD. Which eventually will be a discussion to have XD

Try and find out:

View attachment 1154851
Lookin at you with my big ol eyes

Would it even feel like slicing through something living? Or does digidata have a different consistency

Do digimon bleed?

even if I stick the enstabbening at the end of the post, Arii needs to get some kinda feedback so they can understand just how badly they fucked up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back