• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Crying, caterwauling, screaming that's so cute I'm ngl cause Arii hates people in their space but will tolerate it if they like the person enough

also xD

I was raised out in the asshole of nowhere, so first thing I got to learn when hunting was "unless you can see for yourself the animal ain't breathing, then there is a nonzero possibility it will get up and try and kill you" so i imparted that onto Arii 'cause it makes for some excellent future possibilities
Oh I've noticed when they said Impmon is poisoning their space. I cracked up on the tiny claws on Arii's lap lmao. Threatened by a purple midget xD

I mean my mom used to cut chicken's head clean off and gut Turkies so I believe they can get back up and attack you. Scary shit man. I've seen the headless thing move yo.

Oh I've noticed when they said Impmon is poisoning their space. I cracked up on the tiny claws on Arii's lap lmao. Threatened by a purple midget xD

I mean my mom used to cut chicken's head clean off and gut Turkies so I believe they can get back up and attack you. Scary shit man. I've seen the headless thing move yo.
Arii, within five feet of anyone: You're in my space.

Oh yeah, we used to have to stuff ducks in traffic cones to prevent them from running off with or without their heads. Until it stops moving, animals are an active threat xD

Arii, within five feet of anyone: You're in my space.

Oh yeah, we used to have to stuff ducks in traffic cones to prevent them from running off with or without their heads. Until it stops moving, animals are an active threat xD
That's one way of not losing your food lol

Also, I don't think I ever posted how Ruth looks like "punked" out.

65b28604dbfe307b77da9dddf8a762a2.jpg
Essentially shorter hair and piercings lol

That's one way of not losing your food lol

Also, I don't think I ever posted how Ruth looks like "punked" out.

Essentially shorter hair and piercings lol
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Fuck yeah once Arii gets their hands on real world stuff again they're gonna drag Ruth into amateur jewelry-making

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Fuck yeah once Arii gets their hands on real world stuff again they're gonna drag Ruth into amateur jewelry-making
Lmao please disinfect the metal at least lol. We don't want the tender piercing to infect her. I don't think there is medicine in the digital world is there? Maybe some salves and such?

Idk why I imagined like making fake jewelry like kiddie jewels. XD

Also, if they make it to the real world I realized they would be in different countries, possibly.

Lmao please disinfect the metal at least lol. We don't want the tender piercing to infect her. I don't think there is medicine in the digital world is there? Maybe some salves and such?

Idk why I imagined like making fake jewelry like kiddie jewels. XD

Also, if they make it to the real world I realized they would be in different countries, possibly.
shhhhh is fine. Is fine. Their immune systems can handle it

I mean basically, lol. Arii made theirs out of polymer clay, but who tf wants to pay for expensive gemstones when you're making something that's gonna bring joy anyway

Oh no. but also possible future plotpoint 👀

shhhhh is fine. Is fine. Their immune systems can handle it

I mean basically, lol. Arii made theirs out of polymer clay, but who tf wants to pay for expensive gemstones when you're making something that's gonna bring joy anyway

Oh no. but also possible future plotpoint 👀
XD lmao I feel like it will end in a disaster.

Awe that's cute. All the more reason to make the jewelry arc a reality.

You're welcome:P

I fucking love this!!! Omg 😭 lmao how dare Ruth use Non water proof mascara. How else is she officially emo?

Lol Mei duologue? Sounds like a video game xD hurry up and unlock Azurian. We're all curious
its like ruth i know we are in the digital world where resources are scares but girl love yourself (i was like the only way to make this funnier is to just photoshop in charcoal). it was either that or impmon having a t-shirt that said "ruth went to the digital world hot topic and all i got was this t-shirt"

its like ruth i know we are in the digital world where resources are scares but girl love yourself (i was like the only way to make this funnier is to just photoshop in charcoal). it was either that or impmon having a t-shirt that said "ruth went to the digital world hot topic and all i got was this t-shirt"
There is a hot topic in in the digital world? Damn xD

Oh that's what that was. I thought it was a rock. Lmfao oh god how is her eyes not bleeding?

There is a hot topic in in the digital world? Damn xD

Oh that's what that was. I thought it was a rock. Lmfao oh god how is her eyes not bleeding?
would a rock be funnier? i mean bleeding from your eyes is pretty goth/punk so like we have a healer in the party so

leomon died for our right to run into chel at the hot topic on her break only to see metalseadramon running the register

would a rock be funnier? i mean bleeding from your eyes is pretty goth/punk so like we have a healer in the party so

leomon died for our right to run into chel at the hot topic on her break only to see metalseadramon running the register
Lmfao that's down right bad. R.i.P. leomon. You're right that it is such a Goth thing to do so the charcoal wouldn't be as crazy.

I would love Mei to join in the make over. So supportive. The baddie trio

Lmfao that's down right bad. R.i.P. leomon. You're right that it is such a Goth thing to do so the charcoal wouldn't be as crazy.

I would love Mei to join in the make over. So supportive. The baddie trio
mei not only supports your good decisions but also your bad ones u-u puts the over in make over

The type of friend we all need 😌

Btw, I found it funny how Mei just starts with an old Gabumon xD he's born old? Benjamin button effect?
they just act old. technically i think a plot reason could exist given some digimon lore allows it somewhere but I didn't look into it too much because i'm fine with it just being a fun dynamic

they just act old. technically i think a plot reason could exist given some digimon lore allows it somewhere but I didn't look into it too much because i'm fine with it just being a fun dynamic
I love it regardless. I just found it interesting. It would be nice that he's an old soul meanwhile the other digimon are younger.

Aside from metal, Whatever Mei or Arii makes for her piercings, she will treasure them forever.

I love it regardless. I just found it interesting. It would be nice that he's an old soul meanwhile the other digimon are younger.

Aside from metal, Whatever Mei or Arii makes for her piercings, she will treasure them forever.
the monkey paw curls inwards cant wait to give her a piercing

Nani? It that a design?
the monkey paw? its referance to the horro story of the same name. TLDR is people make wishes on it and they come true (mostly in some dark fashion but depends what the anime/story wants) but wen all wishes are granted it claims the life of the user or w.e. its a careful what you wish fo type thing. Just know everyone should be like 50% in fear of mei 48% in awe of mei and 2% poorer than mei

the monkey paw? its referance to the horro story of the same name. TLDR is people make wishes on it and they come true (mostly in some dark fashion but depends what the anime/story wants) but wen all wishes are granted it claims the life of the user or w.e. its a careful what you wish fo type thing. Just know everyone should be like 50% in fear of mei 48% in awe of mei and 2% poorer than mei
Not gonna happen Buddy xD Ruth is rich herself since her folks run the company that make Digimon trading cards. They also help design them.

But it would make sense if Mei does some trick like that to Ruth. She will end up like Snow white or Sleeping beauty as a result of her wishes. She just wants to be close to someone like a friend or a partner. Tired of being alone. ):
scared snow white GIF

Not gonna happen Buddy xD Ruth is rich herself since her folks run the company that make Digimon trading cards. They also help design them.

But it would make sense if Mei does some trick like that to Ruth. She will end up like Snow white or Sleeping beauty as a result of her wishes. She just wants to be close to someone like a friend or a partner. Tired of being alone. ):
scared snow white GIF
ruth is new money ew! she can never hope to be on Mei's class level (and not just because mei graduated collage). yes...trick....
but sprays you with some water share the foil characters with the others lol you just cant collect them like pokemon. Mei just works overtime like god damn ruth *inflicts yet unheard party dynamics so everyone gets a chance rather than forming the ruth blob TM*

its that one joke about so many people trying to fix one person its like a construction crew

Last edited:
ruth is new money ew! she can never hope to be on Mei's class level (and not just because mei graduated collage). yes...trick....
but sprays you with some water share the foil characters with the others lol you just cant collect them like pokemon. Mei just works overtime like god damn ruth *inflicts yet unheard party dynamics so everyone gets a chance rather than forming the ruth blob TM*

its that one joke about so many people trying to fix one person its like a construction crew
Lmao! How dare you spray water. I'm not a cat xD why is everyone spraying me?

Damn how messed up is that person that they try to fix them? "When you try your best but you don't succeed."

I forgot to ask everyone if they watch Digimon in English or Japanese Sub? I'm that 1 percent that watches it in English since that's what I grew up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back