• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Underground-OOC

Main
Here
I mean... I could do one for Atlas. But I have no idea how to do an ending post for Vytas

If you could stay in for a few more posts we can make the Order members attack. That would open up for many possibilities and make it easy to leave either by death or coma for undetermined amount of time. Totally your choice there.

Welp. Killing off Vytas.

@Beowulf Got that? Shoot the kid. Or explode him. First target is the child

Aridis said:
Welp. Killing off Vytas.
@Beowulf Got that? Shoot the kid. Or explode him. First target is the child
Atlas could just leave Sisceal after he's done eating. His only obligation was to get him home safely anyway. lol

And we may be able to get your characters all cleanly pulled out of the forum tomorrow. If that works? School schedules kinda mess things up a bit. x3

Axel1313 said:
Atlas could just leave Sisceal after he's done eating. His only obligation was to get him home safely anyway. lol
And we may be able to get your characters all cleanly pulled out of the forum tomorrow. If that works? School schedules kinda mess things up a bit. x3
Yeah man

I get the feeling Shion is gonna have his first snap after this... I was dreading this day xD

xD It will be great!! Prepare for all of the drama!! Because Austere may just snap too, and Gareth when he finds out.

Welp... It was fun hanging around you weirdos.

Hopefully I'll climb out of my rut soon and rejoin. But for now, I bid thee a "goodbye, nerdlings"

Last edited by a moderator:
It was much fun! You're always welcome to rejoin whenever ye like! If the forum lasts long enough with it's streak of bad luck. lol

.... I know I already said goodbye

But Imma just pop back up to FREAKING CRY

OH GOD MY HEART. AUSTERE BABY NO

I'm sorry! I like writing emotional scenes.....and had to get through tears to write that one even...

I was gonna have Shion snap - was even in the process of writing it - but I guess I shouldn't if Austere is going to?

Why not both of them snapping? It is a very traumatic experience right now. Heck, even the usually stoic Buras has snapped.

Alrighty lol xD

I don't think Shion has used his powers even once so far during this whole rp and the first thing he does is completely lose it xD

Eeh... I think I'm gonna make Shion like a year or two older if that's okay >.< I keep thinking he's older than sixteen, so it would simplify stuff for my brain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back