• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Underground-OOC

Main
Here
I'm not sure where the story is going, and honestly I'm SUPER confused about most peoples location. I may stick around for another week to see how things evolve, but if I do leave SoMo can be played by another player.

Ah. Well it is a bit convoluted at the moment since we are still trying to get this one back on track.

At the moment though, the princes are set to be attacked and possibly kidnapped. This is so the Order will have a foothold in their plan to find and eliminate the fae of the Underground.

And the kind of the underground is seeking to find a way to keep the humans out forever.

Does that help clarify anything? I know it's a mess right now.

Not sure where Kiyo and Ice are. I know Rosa's character is on stakeout for now.

The king is in the underground. And the princes and their demon friend and a guard are in a human candy shop. Two hunters are nearby.

There's a wraith and priest as well but they are on hold for now.

ShadowEntity said:
Also, i will try to be online, because my Long Tests is next week and i have to study.
Okay. Don't worry too much about it then. Tests and such are more important.

Axel1313 said:
Not sure where Kiyo and Ice are. I know Rosa's character is on stakeout for now.
The king is in the underground. And the princes and their demon friend and a guard are in a human candy shop. Two hunters are nearby.

There's a wraith and priest as well but they are on hold for now.
Someone should post a good summary of the recent events. xD

I can do that if it helps! Probably around 2 or 3pm central time. I'll be busy till then probably.

That would be awesome. Not just for me but other players too. Especially for those who haven't posted in a while or are new to the RP. Doesn't have to be too detailed, just general info about key events and locations. Kinda like I did in Dark Hunters. The player list is optional.

Of course any other player who would like the RP to thrive can do it too.

Kiyo will also be busy the next twenty-four hours. A bit of a five-year reunion with a friend who had to move away all those years ago.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Kiyo will also be busy the next twenty-four hours. A bit of a five-year reunion with a friend who had to move away all those years ago.

[/QUOTE]
Okay! Thanks for the heads up! Have much fun with that reunion!

I've got the overview typed up. Just waiting for a tab request to go through so I can post it there so it's easily accessible and nobody has to dig for it.

Hey, I'm thinking of dropping out of this RP. I might join back in sometime in the future, if it's still active. But, as of now, it's hard for me to find motivation to keep RPing in general. And I don't want to hold you guys back by slowing down the thread. Sorry about this.

@Axel1313 @Beowulf @Hoki

Aww... Unfortunate to see you go if you do wish to. A least thanks for the heads up first. If you drop soon the only favor I ask is please make a good post pulling your characters out or get them to that point asap. It makes transitions easier y'know?

@Aridis

With the rate things are going in this one, speed and people dropping and all that.... I think it's about time for a completely new forum. We could start our old characters off right where they are but start anew so people join again. :/

@Beowulf @Hoki @rosamortelle @IceQueen @Kiyoko Tomoe

Although, if played out just right it may be manageable. Guilt, vengeance, revenge. Just have to play the right cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back