• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Underground-OOC

Main
Here
ApfelSeine said:
Hello there ^_^ Any advice on where to jump in?
Okay. lets seeee. There are a couple of agents attacking a group of creatures from the underground right now. That's where the prince is killed and if it's alright with @rosamortelle There is also a target being tracked only a few blocks away.

Axel1313 said:
Okay. lets seeee. There are a couple of agents attacking a group of creatures from the underground right now. That's where the prince is killed and if it's alright with @rosamortelle There is also a target being tracked only a few blocks away.
I guess I'll have my character nonchalantly stroll onto the scene then. I feel like that's something he'd probably do anyways lol. I think I've got an idea of whats going of from reading the last few posts, but I'm probably going to take some time to read back a little ways to get a better idea. I tend to be awkward at first introducing characters.

ApfelSeine said:
I guess I'll have my character nonchalantly stroll onto the scene then. I feel like that's something he'd probably do anyways lol. I think I've got an idea of whats going of from reading the last few posts, but I'm probably going to take some time to read back a little ways to get a better idea. I tend to be awkward at first introducing characters.
Alright! We'll try our best to help get you into the story as easily as possible as well.

Axel1313 said:
Alright! We'll try our best to help get you into the story as easily as possible as well.
Thank you very much ^_^ The rp seems very interesting. I'm excited to get involved, so I want to do a good job.

I have no idea how a proper introduction is supposed to work, but I managed something xD

Is there anything that you think might be useful to know about this rp setting that isn't present in the description/last few pages?

Let's seeee. The only things I can really think of are that there are only three entrances to the Underground. Two move around constantly and one is in a permanent spot.

A modern big city is the above ground setting. and the Underground is a bit more run down. It looks like the slums and there are many market stalls in the streets.

Axel1313 said:
Let's seeee. The only things I can really think of are that there are only three entrances to the Underground. Two move around constantly and one is in a permanent spot.
A modern big city is the above ground setting. and the Underground is a bit more run down. It looks like the slums and there are many market stalls in the streets.
Thank you ^_^ That's super helpful to know.

Oh God I'm so sorry about my absence! oAo I just moved so wifi is completely shot and I'm trying to adjust as fast as I can. With any luck, I'll get something up in the next few days

I think you actually mentioned that not to long ago. I was just tagging for reminders of who needs to post is all. Haha.

No rush at all! I was simply making sure nobody forgot or got left too far behind if we moved forward.

Oh gosh I just realized now that Ross is the new guy being talked to xD lol wow that was a total space cadet moment on my part, thanks for tagging me. I'll post my response tonight when I get home (I'm on my phone now).

i'm finally getting some, but that's just today.... They really need to get that fixed don't they?

*clears throat* I'm back. What did I miss, and does anyone know a way to revive a puppy-child?

Not a lot. Buras has almost everyone through. The portal. Shion is the last.

Aaaaand I dunno, but there were no official deaths yet. ;3

Axel1313 said:
Not a lot. Buras has almost everyone through. The portal. Shion is the last.
Aaaaand I dunno, but there were no official deaths yet. ;3
I will revive puppy-child with my own power and characters.

Welp! I shall now try to figure out how the fudge I shall throw my people back into this still standing RP!

Could always say his bro kept performing CPR or more forbidden magic. X3 giving something up to save his lil bro.

Axel1313 said:
Could always say his bro kept performing CPR or more forbidden magic. X3 giving something up to save his lil bro.
Yeeeeeah. Now that I'm skimming through stuff, that could work!

Could have Atlas gather up some souls and use their life force to keep Vytas from dying too.

So many possibilities.

Either way. Shadow man is kicking butt and taking names.

And he doesn't care for names.

And then there's always Daniel with little Sera...

Lawd so much could happen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back