• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Underground-OOC

Main
Here
Don't suppose there's a way to be a fae that has been taken by the Order? (time for another edgelordlady!)
Haven't decided what I'm going to be yet but uhhh do we just post character sheets here or are you going to put them in a thread of their own?
All I know is that I'm not looking for a major role to play LMAO

EDIT: Oh sorry! Just saw the New CS in the pinned section xD
Axeykins Axeykins

Don't suppose there's a way to be a fae that has been taken by the Order? (time for another edgelordlady!)
Haven't decided what I'm going to be yet but uhhh do we just post character sheets here or are you going to put them in a thread of their own?
All I know is that I'm not looking for a major role to play LMAO

EDIT: Oh sorry! Just saw the New CS in the pinned section xD
Axeykins Axeykins
You can totally be that!

Anything on this? Axeykins Axeykins Not sure if I've followed the proper topics or not so yeh.
i'm so sorry for the sudden deadness of this one! You have followed the right one for sure but unfortunately school and life have struck at the moment. lol
I am working to see if it can get moving again asap though.

Not a problem at all! I just wanted to know the status :) I figured real life got busy! I hope you can get it jump-started soon~

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe

Moving this ta here in case we're ever able to get this forum going again XD

Anywhooos
Oof. Life, always thwarting fun and relaxation!! Usually in the worst or most tiring ways amiright? Haha
Hope there's some fun in the travel plans at least? Or some tradeoff for making the whole keeping in contact difficult

Doubtful you can get this running and at this point I've forgotten or don't care much about it anymore. No offense to you, of course. Good luck getting it up and alive again though. I will have to take a pass.

Doubtful you can get this running and at this point I've forgotten or don't care much about it anymore. No offense to you, of course. Good luck getting it up and alive again though. I will have to take a pass.
No problems at all there aaaat all and absolutely no offense taken whatsoever. haha. Nice to hear from you for even a lil bit though! hope your doing well.

Hopefully I can get it running with the others again... eventually. lol but hoo boy, life's been a bitch to the others. School and just rough in general. Killer of all rps. Mayhaps the holidays will help but supposed one can wait until summer vacations as well. if not, ah well, got a couple others that are still goin alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back