• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Underground-OOC

Main
Here
YAY BEO

YOU'RE BACK

and I totally didn't post this in the character tab by accident

Been forever since I tried drawing this guy.

ezimba19342429329200.jpg

@Beowulf @Aridis

Question to help build a character here or characters....who or what is Austere and Vytas's mother? Or mothers. They seem different enough to have come from different mothers

Considering Vytas is a morphling, she could be anything. He is a morphling, right?

I believe so? But then does that make Austere just having more of his father's side?

also sorry for the delay. I got 0 notifs for this. lol

@Aridis

For got to tag ye in the previous post. x3

Yeah, we could say that. Or Gareth could have had two wives, one being Austere's mother and the other being Vytas', and say that morphlings are what happens when two separate and powerful species get together and have a child. Or just two separate species in general.

That could definitely work, I can imagine he outlives many many people around him. Or of course there's always the royal harem if that is more something he would do.  Hrm, that would be a good way to explain it and Austere's mother could have been a weaker bloodline of some sorts since he's only a half-ling.

gotta love broken notifs too. lol

You enjoy deciding whether Gareth has/had a harem or not.

Actually it's a legit question this time. P;

He's a powerful and ancient monarch. So he may have or may not have pending on if he went with the times of the era they were in or the usual old monarch reasons of ' Because I can'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back