• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Underground-OOC

Main
Here
Please read ALL THE RULES

1. All RPN rules apply

2. romance is allowed but, when clothes come off fade to black. This also applies to violence, if it gets to graphic fade to black.

3. Please keep 1x1 chat to min! I know this is hard but, it helps keep other people's posts from getting lost in 1x1 chatter.

4. no god-modding, mary sues or the like, power playing, over powerful characters, basically anything that makes it unfair.

5. Keep OOC in the IC thread minim. anything longer then a sentence or two should go in the OOC thread.

6. Please be sure to maintain some distance from your character. Conflict drives stories, but only when it's between characters; conflict between players is terrible and to be avoided. Please remember that a slight against your character is not a slight against you, and that your character does not necessarily know all of the things that you do. Drama is only fun when it's in character! real password is elephant man, not the one on the bottom.

7. only make as many characters as you can handle(3 max)

8. I must approve your character before you post!

9. Third person please and 5 sentences min! No text talk please! And for the love of all NO ONE LINERS!

11. Life happens I know. So if you cannot post for any amount of time please tell me!

12. Try to be active at least one post a day remember what I said in rule 11

13. I have the right to kick you out for breaking rules you get three warnings then you are out.

*Comes skipping in throwing flower petals.* I hat arrived. I shall make my character tomorrow, start this and I'll find a way to jam my foot in so I'm not forgotten.

I'm just kind of waiting for someone else to do something......

I'm waiting for the others who joined to get a post in before we really get going. So things are fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back