• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Underground-OOC

Main
Here
I would be interested in making a character for this :) already have one in mind if its possible to still join?

Anything really. They could work a human job if they stayed hidden or do something like own a magic shop.

ooooooooh, that has given me an even better idea than before.

I will try to get my first post up before the end of the night. RL is a bit busy atm.

Happy Friday! And it's okay, I understand that school is makin' everybody busier than usual at the moment.

Meowfyre said:
[media]

[/media]
Hey, what can I say. Disney had it right when they came up with the idea for a witch doctor xD . However, Lucas's intentions behind his actions a purely for the sake of having a good time. Mostly.

Lucas is actually a Character I have in another RP. He acts just like this in that RP as well, but plays a COMPLETELY different role. But when @Axel1313 made the comment about owning a shop, my mind instantly shot to Dr. Facilier from Princess and the Frog. :) I have a good Disney influence in my life so a lot of my characters have a bit of DIsney in them some how.

Still here. Just...don't want to flood shiz with posts of awkward nothingness. :| @Axel1313

Users who are viewing this thread

Back