• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Underground-OOC

Main
Here
True true, I was just seeing if I could remind the others to post on here. If they can that is, school seems to be taking so much time away from many this year. :/

Yeah....school seriously sucks. Especially when all of your teachers band together to give you a mountain of homework every night.

I freakin swear that they do this on purpose. "No internet social life for you. Now write an essay on how the color purple is relevant to this math equation."

Sorry, I'm still with this. I've just been dealing with disease that will hopefully go away tomorrow.

Axel1313 said:
Ikr? They don't consider that peeps have lives outside of school work...
Their teachers, they don't care if people have social lives. Weather its collage or high school, if your a student as far as they are concerned your hole purpose in life at this moment in time is for you to learn. -.- teachers bug me.

zCrookedz said:
Their teachers, they don't care if people have social lives. Weather its collage or high school, if your a student as far as they are concerned your hole purpose in life at this moment in time is for you to learn. -.- teachers bug me.
It's not a very good system when it comes to learning....quantity is not better than quality, buuuut they won't change that any time soon...

rosamortelle said:
Sorry, I'm still with this. I've just been dealing with disease that will hopefully go away tomorrow.
Totally understandable. With how you described it your insides were basically dying on you.

Axel1313 said:
It's not a very good system when it comes to learning....quantity is not better than quality, buuuut they won't change that any time soon...

Totally understandable. With how you described it your insides were basically dying on you.
Your right, but theres always hope the system will fix itself.

Dang @rosamortelle, hope you get to feeling better. Idk what your sick with but it does not sound pleasant at all.

Beowulf said:
I like that head. Put it on like a key chain and carry it around with you.
good ol' jimbo has been with Lucas for a long time. Theres a story that goes along with Jimbo, if we run long enough you guys might just get to hear it ^_^

zCrookedz said:
Your right, but theres always hope the system will fix itself.
Dang @rosamortelle, hope you get to feeling better. Idk what your sick with but it does not sound pleasant at all.
Thanks @zCrookedz it's just some stomach flu and woman issues. I've started to feel a bit better though, so hopefully that means my inside are coming back to life.

rosamortelle said:
Thanks @zCrookedz it's just some stomach flu and woman issues. I've started to feel a bit better though, so hopefully that means my inside are coming back to life.
glad to hear it ^_^

incase anyone was wondering, this is kinda what I imagined Jimbo to look like.

il_570xN.171716277.jpg

Beowulf said:
I'll give you an ass kickin if I still had legs.
Ah, Jimbo, you were muffled to soon.
What an ass kicking it would be too xD . Not to mention the story of "I had my ass kicked by a head." I would like to hear that.

That would be quite the story to tell.

I'm loving the irony of Sisceal not believing anything he's seeing there or anything Lucas is telling him, yet his name means fairytale.

Axel1313 said:
That would be quite the story to tell.

I'm loving the irony of Sisceal not believing anything he's seeing there or anything Lucas is telling him, yet his name means fairytale.
Does it really? Your right, there is some sever Irony to that. xD

I gotta say, I am thoroughly enjoying this RP. I haven't had a laid back RP to be in for some time now. kind of relaxing to just wonder streets filled with weird fairy people.

another bit of Irony for Mr. Sisceal. He is priest who has wound up trolling around the city with a witch doctor. Talk about polar opposites.

Hey @Axel1313, I have a response for Sisceal and our situation, but it seems to be alot of back and forth between the two of us. Im gonna give it a little time, maybe see if anyone else wants to do some stuff before I respond to you.

zCrookedz said:
Hey @Axel1313, I have a response for Sisceal and our situation, but it seems to be alot of back and forth between the two of us. Im gonna give it a little time, maybe see if anyone else wants to do some stuff before I respond to you.
Alright. That's a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back