• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The twin stars (Closed)

Dellay

Roleplay Type(s)
Hey people 0/
So I’m still new here and going over how this place works, and trying to find new people to RP with.

This is a quite specific plot for an OC I’ve got.
The camp is set in a distant future over a SciFi setting, where we can have planets, ships, allies and all sorts of crazy tech.

I’m looking to someone to join with either their own OC or a char from a Fandom they would want to play, the plot is up to discussion, and I’m open to ideas you might have, si shoot me a message if this interests you and we can talk :3

Although I’d rather put on that I’m looking for people 18+, taking into account the romantic part of the RP as well as the possibility for heavier themes.

Could you give some more details about the specific plot you're looking for?
Any Sci-Fi plot is a go actually, but asking for something specific I would say that the OC was created by an ancient civilization that is now forgotten, lost in time and space for so long they need to adapt the new world they´re in now, that´s why I say most things are a go and I'm up for ideas, hoping to also brainstorm with whoever´s interested to create the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back