• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the twelve -ooc-

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
PSA from someone who uses night mode. Default font color for night mode is white. Remember to set text color to what best contrasts with your chosen background. This has been a PSA from a night mode user.

PSA from someone who uses night mode. Default font color for night mode is white. Remember to set text color to what best contrasts with your chosen background. This has been a PSA from a night mode user.
I think being more direct is better than indirectly addressing someone. Nothing is wrong with tagging the specific person (or people).

I’ll be accepting character late this afternoon because I’ll be away from my computer so you guys have time to put finishing touches on your characters

Oof. So many people going Araes.

TBH, OS, when you put in name 'Blue Dragon of Nanra', I read it as Narnia, at first. xD.

Oof. So many people going Araes.

TBH, OS, when you put in name 'Blue Dragon of Nanra', I read it as Narnia, at first. xD.
Yeah, before there weren't many XD Also sudden player interest, lol.

Yeah, before there weren't many XD Also sudden player interest, lol.
Yeah idk why a bunch of ppl are interested but more power to them. There’s various kingdoms that need to be filled so

Yeah idk why a bunch of ppl are interested but more power to them. There’s various kingdoms that need to be filled so
The chaos! CHAOS! Lol, I'mma be leaving mine as is since it's central to her background where people are probably more inclined to have demon slaves for entertainment. XD Worst if you really need me to move her I can figure something out... somehow. -_-;;;;

The chaos! CHAOS! Lol, I'mma be leaving mine as is since it's central to her background where people are probably more inclined to have demon slaves for entertainment. XD Worst if you really need me to move her I can figure something out... somehow. -_-;;;;
Thats fine with me. I’m not going to force anyone to change their kingdoms if it’s difficult for them. I’m just going to pick the characters that I think fit the best for what I have planned.

Thats fine with me. I’m not going to force anyone to change their kingdoms if it’s difficult for them. I’m just going to pick the characters that I think fit the best for what I have planned.
All I can do is hope she passes, lol.

finally done with the cs : )

btw, I put his kingdom as Araes because they have the most slaves but it's open to change since I didn't write it very specifically to the country

Well just remember there’s slavery in every single kingdom, Araes is just the one that has the most but they are enslaved everywhere lol

Mmmhm. Mine's just in Areas at someone's request.

Stares at Fyuri.
I'm sorry! I figured it was would interesting if our PCs got matched for hunting but then EVERYBODY got on the train for that Kingdom (ಥ⌣ಥ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back