• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the twelve -ooc-

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ukiiyo ukiiyo dark and myself updated out CS's, ❌ or ⭕ ? XD

Sayuri to Enma when they first form their contract LMAO “I’m going to kill you myself if I ever find out you’ve hurt a human”
1568758812553.gif

Sayuri to Enma when they first form their contract LMAO “I’m going to kill you myself if I ever find out you’ve hurt a human”
View attachment 627468
Raising his right hand towards Sayuri, the masked demon proceeded to clasp her cheeks tightly, unperturbed by her idle threat and if anything somewhat amused by her moxie. With strength betraying his physique, Enma pulled her towards himself; ignoring any potential objection from the human girl. The smell that permeated through her clothing, through her blade and through her very being reeked of demons blood. Clearly she was no ordinary girl, no ordinary human.

Like Enma, she too was a killer. A Survivor. She too had seen the depths of hell and returned.. though at what cost?... Enma would have to find out.

Forcing her face upwards, Enma began to lean forward into her; intentionally invading her personal space whilst his free hand lifted the mask he wore upwards to reveal a toothy grin beneath. Licking his lips, the demon pressed his luck further, his lips now mere inches away from her neck as his hot breath washed over her exposed skin "...strong words from one so small... so fragile" he whispered, the hot breath escaping his mouth as he spoke. "Could you really follow through with them?... Could you really keep that promise?... Humans have been trying to kill me for years now... Do you think that you could accomplish what they could not?" his voice was soft, his tone calm and his demeanour relaxed. Enma was not threatened by her words, no. He was amused.

Not waiting for an invitation, Enma leaned in once more; his lips making contact with her neck as he reinforced his hold on her. A long, silent kiss followed by a small bite, just enough to break skin was his reward for her, his payment for her harsh words.

Releasing his hold on her, Enma took several steps back; his mask obscured to one side and half revealing his face to the girl.

"Humans are merely the wolves in sheeps clothing... I am simply the hunter"

Raising his right hand towards Sayuri, the masked demon proceeded to clasp her cheeks tightly, unperturbed by her idle threat and if anything somewhat amused by her moxie. With strength betraying his physique, Enma pulled her towards himself; ignoring any potential objection from the human girl. The smell that permeated through her clothing, through her blade and through her very being reeked of demons blood. Clearly she was no ordinary girl, no ordinary human.

Like Enma, she too was a killer. A Survivor. She too had seen the depths of hell and returned.. though at what cost?... Enma would have to find out.

Forcing her face upwards, Enma began to lean forward into her; intentionally invading her personal space whilst his free hand lifted the mask he wore upwards to reveal a toothy grin beneath. Licking his lips, the demon pressed his luck further, his lips now mere inches away from her neck as his hot breath washed over her exposed skin "...strong words from one so small... so fragile" he whispered, the hot breath escaping his mouth as he spoke. "Could you really follow through with them?... Could you really keep that promise?... Humans have been trying to kill me for years now... Do you think that you could accomplish what they could not?" his voice was soft, his tone calm and his demeanour relaxed. Enma was not threatened by her words, no. He was amused.

Not waiting for an invitation, Enma leaned in once more; his lips making contact with her neck as he reinforced his hold on her. A long, silent kiss followed by a small bite, just enough to break skin was his reward for her, his payment for her harsh words.

Releasing his hold on her, Enma took several steps back; his mask obscured to one side and half revealing his face to the girl.

"Humans are merely the wolves in sheeps clothing... I am simply the hunter"
Sayuri is a sadomasochist. Don’t trigger her masochistic side 😔

Sayuri is probably gonna die. I’m going to try and not imagine her with anyone. A lot of this is just going to be her masochistic side and going “Ahhh, I love it when he does that”1568761094164.gif

Now that I think about it, I think Sayuri would be seriously triggered when a demon’s mouth gets anywhere near her. She witnessed her brother being eaten so that ought to have traumatized her to some extent. Her reaction to Enma would have probably been more along the lines of her whipping her spear out really quick, placing it against his neck, and standing her ground. Eyes all scary and stuff. Might say something along the lines of “Never touch me like that again,” and her hand will shake the tiniest bit as she tightens her grip (which may or may not go unnoticed).

ukiiyo ukiiyo Got your PM will read it tomorrow, just been busy today lol

Tun hunter is the only thing open still, correct? And if so, would it need to be a male or female hunter?

Are you still interested in the rp OSWonder OSWonder since I know it took me a long time to even see the message you posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back