• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the twelve -ooc-

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry if this wasn’t clear but Sylvio Sylvio the demons that the hunters are contracted with will be the demons that you can play as, rather than one of The Twelve. Since there are demons who are hunting the twelve as well.

I realized I probs need to go through and rewrite stuff since I was half asleep when finishing everything up. But yeah, hunters will make contracts with the demons who are also hunting the twelve and bam

Are we allowed to just post a character or do we need your permission to do so? owo

Alright, I have a few questions if it is ok! :3 first what time period does this RP take place in? Next, do the demon hunters all have to be ok with demons? Like I know for sure not all are, but is this specific group made up of ones who were ok with working with them or is it more not by choice? :3

Alright, I have a few questions if it is ok! :3 first what time period does this RP take place in? Next, do the demon hunters all have to be ok with demons? Like I know for sure not all are, but is this specific group made up of ones who were ok with working with them or is it more not by choice? :3
Well there’s not really a time period like the ones we have because it’s in an entirely different world. But if fashion and such is any indicator, it’d probably be closer to the Edo period of japan. It doesn’t matter if they like or dislike demons because they are basically forced to form a contract with a demon by the royal family. The royal families are the ones who called out the hunters and the demons both and basically were like “better get used to each other bud”

Well there’s not really a time period like the ones we have because it’s in an entirely different world. But if fashion and such is any indicator, it’d probably be closer to the Edo period of japan. It doesn’t matter if they like or dislike demons because they are basically forced to form a contract with a demon by the royal family. The royal families are the ones who called out the hunters and the demons both and basically were like “better get used to each other bud”
lol, I'll get to work on my character now, I might have more questions, not sure yet! This rp is going to be great, even if I don't get accepted into it UwU

whoa Electra is the female version of Yamato almost to a T

I'm still interested and will make a male demon soon. It probably won't be 100% done but most of it will be.

ukiiyo ukiiyo
CS is complete. Hopefully it is acceptable and meets requirements. If I've missed something poke me.

Fable Fable , You stole my idea of long blade/short blade. Dagnab it.
Even though yours are curved... still! xD.
Ah I would have gone with a different weapon but the FC has a katana or a kodachi (hard to tell which) and I'm too stubborn to be like "YEAH IGNORE THAT IN THE IMAGE!"

It's alright. I personally feel like a sort of friendly "Drizzt vs Artemis" rivalry happening there, in that regard.

Not the aspect where Artemis is basically the evil mirror of Drizzt. Just the part to see who's the better bladesman.

Then again, I have to be accepted first.

Chiruka probably not the best swordsman XD But she tries?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back