• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the twelve -ooc-

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
xD. Not your fault; our CSes made everyone else jealous. :)

(Jk...Just kidding, guys. Jeez...)

Last edited:
I’ll be accepting characters in the next hour or so. Whoever is accepted will get a heart from me.

I’ll be accepting characters in the next hour or so. Whoever is accepted will get a heart from me.
*panics* (ó﹏ò。)

man all the demons that applied for araes have really similar settings of being enslaved ughhhhh this is difficult hm

But I will say that Erya currently has no demon or hunter, Wicalella needs a demon, and Tun needs a hunter

Okay so like highkey ZERO hard feelings because I used the wheel on deciding the last demon. don't hate me ppl. i honestly couldn't decide on someone.

AS I SAID BEFORE: anyone who wasn't chosen is more than welcome to apply to one of the kingdoms that is lacking a demon/hunter! i'll list them here for those who are interested, and i will accept your character since nobody else has applied for them

[2] The Kingdom of Tun - Hunter: | Demon: Hannya

[3] The Kingdom of Erya - Hunter: | Demon:

[4] The Kingdom of Wicalella - Hunter: Kenji | Demon:

ukiiyo ukiiyo Just verifying then my PC didn't make the cut?

ukiiyo ukiiyo Just verifying then my PC didn't make the cut?
Yeah DX i'm really sorry because i really liked her but i genuinely couldn't decide. i would say that you could change her to erya because it could still apply to her being more of a free demon of entertainment since people there are more laid-back with their demons.

Yeah DX i'm really sorry because i really liked her but i genuinely couldn't decide. i would say that you could change her to erya because it could still apply to her being more of a free demon of entertainment since people there are more laid-back with their demons.
What if me and darkborn darkborn both selected Erya? Not sure if they were cut or partnered, but the OOC shenanigans made them seem like an interesting duo.

I mean if yeah you guys make it work for Erya, I don't mind
I tried to fit her in. I edited the CS, all I can do at this point.

Mk. Got you.

Sorry. Was working on coding. Ugh. I'm not a logical person at all.
👋 If you don't wanna swap the kingdom tis coolio. I just figured I would suggest it and also it was really only place I could fit Chiruka with her backstory of entertainment pet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back