• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the twelve -ooc-

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
If the location is significant to the backstory, there's always the option that they were born and lived in kingdom A but recently traveled or moved to kingdom B. P much what I'm doing ;;;
True, might have to do that, lol. Also RIP tree parents. Maybe your character just claims they're parents are a tree cause they hate their real parents? XD

just remember whatever kingdom you list in the character sheet is supposed to be the kingdom that summons them to fight against the twelve. so if they were born in one kingdom and moved, list the most recent kingdom they are in to where they would have a reputation for being a successful hunter, even as a demon

just remember whatever kingdom you list in the character sheet is supposed to be the kingdom that summons them to fight against the twelve. so if they were born in one kingdom and moved, list the most recent kingdom they are in to where they would have a reputation for being a successful hunter, even as a demon
Aye aye sir~

True, might have to do that, lol. Also RIP tree parents. Maybe your character just claims they're parents are a tree cause they hate their real parents? XD
Or y'know. Mom left child under a tree to fend for themselves. Imprinting!

Or y'know. Mom left child under a tree to fend for themselves. Imprinting!
lol, do they keep a branch of mother tree and talk to it? XD

Plot twist: Their horns are actually mother tree's branches grafted onto their head.

I swear I'm joking...
Bigger plot twist, related to another PC. XD

Insane Plot Twist: The supposed alien actually lived on the planet first; he/she just moved to another planet faaaaar away.
Lol you're fun.

Mind Shattering Plot Twist: It was the alien's fault there was a war between humans and demons, which is why it moved away.

Lol you're fun.

Mind Shattering Plot Twist: It was the alien's fault there was a war between humans and demons, which is why it moved away.
Why, thank you.

Plot twist of reality: The plant thing doesn't exist as we know it. We don't exist. The plant thing is just the moderator. We're just in a simulation. The PCs are extensions of our real personalities. We're stuck inside a matrix. We are tra- 1010100001011110110100101010101 10101010101010 00110101010 01010010 -ERROR-
-USER DARKBORN202 HAS BEEN DELETED-

Sigh. I have yet to finish the backstory... and then I move on to personality... and then I move on to likes, dislikes, fears, habits, and whatnot.... :/

And then I gotta decide what Kingdom my character's gonna be in. Araes and, to a lesser extent, Erya are both the top-competition spots... but that also means they got the most interesting characters...

Yo, Fyuri, how did you embed that picture into the sword?

Sigh. I have yet to finish the backstory... and then I move on to personality... and then I move on to likes, dislikes, fears, habits, and whatnot.... :/

And then I gotta decide what Kingdom my character's gonna be in. Araes and, to a lesser extent, Erya are both the top-competition spots... but that also means they got the most interesting characters...

Yo, Fyuri, how did you embed that picture into the sword?
What'chu talking 'bout? The faceclaim or the sword for the weapon? I just linked a direct url to an imgur img I uploaded. Do Araes so maybe we get matched, kek.

Mk, I'll do Araes.
I'm talking about the sword. How'd you do it where you click it, the image pops up? I ain't good at BB code.

Last edited:
Mk, I'll do Araes.
I'm talking about the sword. How'd you do it where you click it, the image pops up? I ain't good at BB code.
You can use the lil' chain icon between the T and picture icons to insert links using RTE.
insert.png
Probably easier for you if you're unfamiliar with raw BBCode. :3

I'm posting two characters not because I want both or either to be accepted but because I had inspiration for both

Alright, I added four abilities to my character; might add one more. I put them in extra, but for most of them (two out of four, or three out of five) I was inspired by Dishonored. Two of these abilities are passive, with the other two active; the fifth one will be a buff, if I add it. Is that alright with you, ukiiyo?

Alright, I added four abilities to my character; might add one more. I put them in extra, but for most of them (two out of four, or three out of five) I was inspired by Dishonored. Two of these abilities are passive, with the other two active; the fifth one will be a buff, if I add it. Is that alright with you, ukiiyo?
I didn't see a slot for abilities and I have a demon O_o; ukiiyo ukiiyo Where be that info? *i tried to ref other CS's as well but since most were wip... and I just used the skeleton there was no slot for abilities*

I didn't see a slot for abilities and I have a demon O_o; ukiiyo ukiiyo Where be that info? *i tried to ref other CS's as well but since most were wip... and I just used the skeleton there was no slot for abilities*
It deliberately has no abilities in the CS. I’ll only be having people figure out abilities when I get the characters accepted so it’s easier to come up with individual and original ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back