• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Treehouse (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
What if i promise to make a very nice. Non edgy vampire
That's fine then. But I swear if it's one of those "you should instantly fall in love with me" vampires I'm going to flip out.
Don't listen to smith, he's a bit of a grump :P

Make whatever you wanna make (within limits) As long as we don't have all of one type of monster we're happy. Though it is always nice to have a lot of different species and kinds of monsters. Even a vampire done differently, based on different folklore is interesting!

Don't listen to smith, he's a bit of a grump :P

Make whatever you wanna make (within limits) As long as we don't have all of one type of monster we're happy. Though it is always nice to have a lot of different species and kinds of monsters. Even a vampire done differently, based on different folklore is interesting!
I just have a strong distaste for vampires and werewolves. They're overused. None of the cool creatures from Native American (or other native cultures) are really shown which is a damn shame.

Stale Biscuit is actually taking off from the roleplay due to workload. They can come back anytime, but it’s really up to them.

Ah ok. Thanks for letting me know. It's a bit sad that I cant rp with Akrita but I should be ok.
*cries in a hole for the rest of the day*

BloodInMyEyes BloodInMyEyes
Eyo, sorry, but as CherWiz mentioned, right now I'm taking a break from rping. I occasionally get on to check on messages, but as of now I'm a bit swamped. However, since I'm nearing the completion of the first half of all the stuff I need to do, I should have a break for a couple of weeks meaning I should be able to hop back on at some point.

But to answer your question, yes, you can have your character have a crush on Akrita, I don't particularly mind. Glad you took a liking to her character.

Just read through the whole ooc and I found some stuff. SpotBandit SpotBandit I would be willing to have some sort of relationship with Trouble if you want. You decide if it is a friendship or rivalry and if you even want to do it of course. Also Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit as soon as you're able to be back and have some extra extra free time I wouldn't mind an entry in Akrita's journal. All of this is assuming I get into the rp.

Hoping my character gets accepted into the rp soon. I have a general idea of what I want to do as my first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back