• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Treehouse (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
For the love of god, I have the worst kind of character in mind and no matter how hard I try to kick it out my mind, it just keeps coming back.

Well I figured that the more human looking monsters would be able to at least have some interaction with the town. I was thinking something simple like a waiter or something.

Well I figured that the more human looking monsters would be able to at least have some interaction with the town. I was thinking something simple like a waiter or something.
No, sorry. I said that no one is allowed into the town. Not even human looking monsters or monsters in their human form.

metalcity metalcity
Danke. At least someone likes her, lol. Told myself not to make that monstrosity, but I ended up making her anyway.
Now there's going to be walking lettuce in the house drinking alcohol and filleting rabbits
out of nowhere.

Also, I see your character is a vegetarian. Please don't eat Flo, she doesn't digest well.

Last edited:
metalcity metalcity High-five to that. The only question I have though is ...
would the leaves contain alcohol? Would she become an alcoholic salad?

What would be a challenge? Eating the talkin' lettuce? Not eating the lettuce?
Why do I feel like Flo life is being threatened?

Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit
Would it be okay if I borrowed your BB code for Flos Cordis? I really like how compact it is and the ability to toggle between pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back