• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Town of Yellow Thorn

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

The Household caretakers.
Mama Rose
ojojo.png
The woman who does her best. Making sure that everyone who lives under her roof is safe and loved.
None of the children know much about her. She hides her secrets well under her beautiful and bright smile. Oh and also under the house. But children are not allowed down there and they will be swiftly punished.

The shadows
Made by Mama Rose herself, these shadows look after the children when they are either allowed to go into town, or happen to sneak into the town.
The children will never know they are actually being followed.

The crows
Sitting high atop the trees, these beautiful creatures are used as alarms. Warning Mama Rose and Claude of unruly children who wish to go into town without permission.

Clyde
mkmm.png
A vampire who lives in the town. He provides Rose with food and the latest gossip.

Claude
A gray figure who stands at 10'1 and has four arms. He sleeps in the ground until he is called upon.​

Hey everyone, I thought I should exlain some things about the rp before we start.
So yes, the kids will be staying away from the town. Although on Halloween, they will be able to go trick or treating. Some will be able to do it easier and some will need the help of magic if they want to go. And there will be a curfew!

The house is very old and so are the small amounts of electronics. They do have a vcr and a tv but every single movie wil be old and not show too much of say...futuristic things like cellphones and better tvs lol. They have a huge collection of Disney movies tho.
Their video games are old too. I will add more on the old house stuff later.

Mama Rose is not the only witch who has lived in the house. She just happens to be the only one here right now.

Uh....I swear I had something else to say....whatever, lore will be up soon. so look out for that!
@Huntertabbysandshark3 @Danoram @DJSnappers @TheHappyPikachu @Stale Biscuit @Worthlessplebian @Absurdisan @CherWiz @EldridSmith @TerrinX @SP3CT3R @Rainbow_Tundra @Wellsster @BrightStar @SpotBandit @Shadow Alpha

b61c2abdd2e1abd354e6b0692cce6e37.gif

• The house of Rose is actually older then the Town.
    The original owners, the Thorn family, built their beautiful home before they even thought of what they wanted the town to look like. They were pretty selfish people.
    And their selfishness and constant need for power was what got them mixed up with witches. Scorning them and causing a town wide curse. The witches took over the home after the last of the Thorns died.

Last edited:

Old things in the house
So the town is indeed cursed by one of the Rosenthal sisters before she left. She cursed the town to stay the same and has their time move slower. That is why their technology is old and such. There is a huge barrier around the whole place. Any new technology will immediately break and turn to dust upon entering. Clyde, the vampire who lives in the town, will sometimes go out and get the towns people, but specifically Mama Rose, more things. He is always testing what can and can't make it through the barrier.
Strangely enough, CDs, DVDs, and books are making it through. But only specific kinds of books.

They have:
An old tv
a vcr
old tapes of old shows and movies that are not too modern.
If it is an old western then you bet your ass they have the whole box set.
They have some great old horror movies! Movie ratings still apply!
Two GameCube's
Three Gameboy colors
A bunch of boardgames
a radio (Which only plays things from the 80s
Every kid has their own portable CD player and Walkman
Children can have their own little collection of old CDs. The latest music that is allowed through is from the 90s.

(If you have any questions. Please ask me.)​

Hello, welcome to my crappy floor plans. If there is anything you don't understand, please come to me and yell. I can try my best to explain things. I just wanted to get an idea of where rooms are and blah blah blah. more to come.

• HGVBNMKUHJ.jpg
    2. Dining room:
    The large area where the household comes together to eat at a long large table.
    3. Kitchen
    4. Girls washroom:
    5. The ballroom
    6. Boys washroom
    7. Library/Rose's lab/Sea'an T's room
    8. Living room

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back