• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Treehouse (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Aight, got my second baby up and I'm done.

Though I added a nifty little diary part which I tend to add during the rp.
However, since she's been living there for a year, she'd have some entries in there already,
so I was thinkin' if anyone wanted me to write a diary entry based on their character bio to let me know.
Thought it be a nice little exercise to help get back into rping (writing in general).

so what do i have as characters

slime shapeshifter boy that wants to be human

spider boy that makes nice cloths and eat living things

and my cute lil dragon boy uwu

Hey, would anyone be interested in establishing relationships with Trouble? (Such as friend, rivals, etc)
It’d be good to establish connections between them as Trouble would’ve been raised alongside other monsters in this house and had interactions with them previously before the time the rp take place in. Besides, I’ve noticed several characters Trouble would likely end up developing rivalries with. Just curious. (It also makes interactions more convenient ig)

I can't tell if he and Pandora would be friends or rivals, as she's all about pranks, haha.

And I'll double the statement for Pandora! If anyone has any ideas for relationships with her, feel free to share!

Hey, would anyone be interested in establishing relationships with Trouble? (Such as friend, rivals, etc)
It’d be good to establish connections between them as Trouble would’ve been raised alongside other monsters in this house and had interactions with them previously before the time the rp take place in. Besides, I’ve noticed several characters Trouble would likely end up developing rivalries with. Just curious. (It also makes interactions more convenient ig)
Seems like Trouble and Ves would be pretty close considering that they been living together for so long. More like a love/hate sibling relationship since Ves would view him as a giant child

I'd be hella down to establish some existing relationships

Last edited:

However, since she's been living there for a year, she'd have some entries in there already,
so I was thinkin' if anyone wanted me to write a diary entry based on their character bio to let me know.
Thought it be a nice little exercise to help get back into rping (writing in general).
I would love to see what kind of diary entry she'd have for Ves

Ok people. Stay with me for just a bit more! This rp will be up soon, I swear! But hey, talking about relationships with your characters is a very good idea while you wait!!

Alright, Akrita first "official" Journal Entry has been completed and added.
Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Tried not to make too many assumptions.
... Will probably add to that specific entry later when I get to know Ves better.

The journey idea sounds pretty cool!

I’m also up for relationships for my guy, so let me know if you’d like build one up.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
If you want, I can write one up. Though I'd
need some concrete info, especially his size since
I feel like that would be a big point for Akrita to make.

CherWiz CherWiz
I think Akrita would be great friends ya boi seeing as how
they both are optimist and tend to act as mediators.

CherWiz CherWiz
Awesome! I feel like she’ll be the one Kythios would turn to when he goes into one of his sad states. Fun little comfort sessions

CherWiz CherWiz
Well, he is 244 cm tall aka 8'2 feet, broad shoulders, weighing at 220 kilograms. If you want a more concrete structure of his personality, I'd say he is a stoic realist with a prideful side.

If you need help to visualize his size, think of him like Robert Wadlow but if he was a powerlifter with an exoskeleton.

I'd personally like to see one of Trouble if you don't mind.

Besides that, DJSnappers DJSnappers theoretically Pandora could end up friends with Trouble if her pranks didn't involve scaring him, in which he'd probably be tolerable of her pranks. Perhaps a while back Pandora could've pulled a massive prank with Trouble's help in the past that established a bond between them?

Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Yea, a love/hate relationship would seem most likely for the both of them. Given one probably avoided the other or likely avoided irritating them given their lonely tendencies (or likely annoyed the other, given that they grew up together and children aren't very good at not being annoying) then it'd seem realistic.

GingerBread GingerBread Nyx is dope btw, his character is really interesting. He and Trouble would likely have a strong rivalry of some kind and a very strong love/hate relationship, probably leaning more towards hate given their personalities would certainly clash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back