• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sweet! I'm personally going with an amalgamation of different Dick Grayson's, with a few added things.
Sweet! Glad to have some stuff related with the canon a bit.

I’m not sure if I noted it but there’s currently no cap on characters as long as you can handle it, so for you and future viewers, feel free to make more than one when the CS is posted.

Sweet! Glad to have some stuff related with the canon a bit.

I’m not sure if I noted it but there’s currently no cap on characters as long as you can handle it, so for you and future viewers, feel free to make more than one when the CS is posted.
Got it! I'm not sure if he's gonna be Robin or Nightwing, though. It's gonna depend on how old he is and if there's another Robin. I think I'd prefer if he's still Robin, so I can have the character development, but I can always make him Nightwin.

I've got two ideas
One for Cisco Ramon as an adult, running STAR Labs and acting as some kind of liason to this group (providing tech, satellite support that kind of thing)
And one for an OC teenager I'm thinking some kind of meta or a mage

Last edited:
I'm gonna make Midnighter :)
Interested! Joining discord soon if you will have me.
Would love to have you both!

And with that, we've got the character sheet as well.

Characters will be due on Saturday, May 23.

It is not first come first serve, and I will be accepting files based on how well I think they'd fit the plot, and push the story. Hoping to have 8-12 skilled RPers, as anything bigger tends to become a mess.

hmmmmm yesssss I am probably interested!

Lemme poke around at the lore and the characters in development and think about who I might want to write!

( fin fin i LOVE your icon!)

hmmmmm yesssss I am probably interested!

Lemme poke around at the lore and the characters in development and think about who I might want to write!

( fin fin i LOVE your icon!)
Okay, I hope you like what you see.

And thanks hehe, I loved Into the Spider-Verse so much.

Bump. Looking for detailed RPers interested in a realistic take on DC's Titans.

Character sheets are due May 23, take a look and pm me if need be.

oo, I’m in

Catwoman hasn’t been taken right?
The basis is that our generation replaces all teen heroes in the canon (unless someone were to revamp a canon as their oc, which has been the case if you check the characters).

But Catwoman isn't a teen in the DC universe, so she would still exist as her original counterpart.

You could make a teen inspired/trained by Catwoman though if you like that idea. This rp just focuses on our Titans in the DC world.

Glad you're interested though, if you've got more questions shoot me a pm.

Oh lol I presumed there’d be some adult canons around to act as mentors or villains or trainers or something but if not by all means I was gonna make her sidekick anyhow

I’ll just stick to her sidekick!

Oh lol I presumed there’d be some adult canons around to act as mentors or villains or trainers or something but if not by all means I was gonna make her sidekick anyhow

I’ll just stick to her sidekick!
NPC'ing leaguers, and heroes is a possibility. Just kinda against it because they wouldn't get as much screen time with being full-fledged heroes.

That's good! Glad you're interested.

Oi. I just joined the Discord server... I hope that's okay. ;)
Also, is Dick still Robin or Nightwing already? (I have an OC I'd like to make a Robin, but he also works without that).

fin fin I've just created a CS but I've noticed you've already started so let me know if it's too late to join.
Oi. I just joined the Discord server... I hope that's okay. ;)
Also, is Dick still Robin or Nightwing already? (I have an OC I'd like to make a Robin, but he also works without that).
We were actually at full capacity, so sorry about that.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain I did take a look at the CS, and the team definitely does need a kid. Willie will be the last exception, but as of now it's

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back