• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kal nodded, saying nothing more. Ultimately, she rather liked being with Al in silence; it was calm, and calm was the opposite of what was about to happen.

GolemGuy GolemGuy

“Nervous, which is odd considering normally I’m able to conceal my nerves. But something about today’s breaking me. Maybe it’s just because we haven’t faced something this directly dangerous. Head on confrontations with an enemy this deadly wasn’t in my list of things for us to do...”

Ezro shuddered and let out a shaky breath.

“So many things could go wrong, and I’m really worried for everyone. Our entire crew, everything that we worked for these past few years is at risk of being annihilated like it’s nothing.”
animegirl20 animegirl20

Alice walked up to him and grabbed both of his hands. "Come on worrying isn't going to help. We'll be fine....not going to lie I was starting to get nervous last night but there's no point in worrying it'll just affect our fighting. Besides got have confidence in everyone right?.... You know what? I'll even make a promise to you." She took his hand and wrapped her pinky around his then looked him in the eyes. "I promise no matter what I will come out of this fight alive and safe ok?" She smiled up at him then let go of his hand. "Don't worry about the others they'll be fine. Also, I don't know if you have noticed but we can kick some serious ass haha."
Siren77 Siren77

“I know and normally I don’t! Today’s just off for me, maybe I should get used to the stress. I do have confidence in everyone but what I don’t have confidence in is the Alphas and how prepared we are for them. There’s a myriad of tricks those bastards could pull and I don’t want any surprises. I have faith in Jacen’s information, but it might be insufficient given his time away from them.”

His head was obviously in a bad spot, clouded by unsurity and nervousness. But even in the dark times, he always had those among his crew who could lift his spirits and make him have faith. As Alice took his hand in hers before wrapping their pinkies together, a warm smile came upon him and all fear faded away. His mind recalled a similar instance the day the ITF discovers him, during the final moments he was with Alice before being sentenced to the prison planet Inferos.

“I know you will, I have full faith in you and everyone else. I promise to do the same, though you know by now I’m too stubborn to die just yet.”

Their hands fell and Ezro quickly pulled Alice into a brief hug just for an extra boost of courage before releasing her.

“I know we can kick some serious ass, so let’s hope that today won’t be any different. Come on then, let’s meet with the others.”
animegirl20 animegirl20

Wanabu meditated on a large cliff overlooking the ocean. Today was the day. Today he would have to kill his brother. He let out a breath as he looked up towards the sky. "Sky Farther is this truly the path you've set for me." He prayed. "Everyday this weight burdens me further. I have to kill someone who I crafted to be my successor. Please show me what I have to do Sky Farther. I truly hope you can forgive me of the atrocities I've caused." He said before moving his finger down his chest and then across his chest. He stood up and picked up his saber as he walked down the cliff.

Wanabu was wearing the tribal loin cloth of his people. He looked and saw the little trio. Little child was wearing it's usual crop top and shorts, Both Little cousin and Brother were in their full armor. He then turned his attention to Siri. She was wearing her usual skin tight armor that did very much to emphases her sexual appeal. Once long ago Wanabu questioned why she wore such provocative clothing only to almost get a blade in the eye.
He frowned when he saw a sydguall of an obsidian carved shield with two swords from the first world and wings. The symbol of the Warhawks right on her chest. "Where you get that." He said a hint of bitterness in his voice. While it happened a good twenty years before his birth. His people the Keyanions suffered when they invaded his planet.

"I took it from a Warhawk pirate corpse." She said. "It's to make those fuzz heads think twice before attacking another ITF freighter."

Wanabu nodded before turning to face all of his men. "it is time." He said.
David let out a breath as he walked out. He was wearing a pair of sweats and sandals. His vapor blade was attached to his hip. His bind staff was in his left hand. He looked at his crew and smiled.
"Jadie." Siri said as she appeared behind Jacen.."It's time."
She looked at his crew and waved. "Fallow me you guys." She said as she started walking towards where the duel would be taking place.

Last edited:
Alejandras tensed in the presence on Siri. He sneered. "The Baba Yaga Bitch returns it seems." Alejandras spoke under his breath. He rolled his shoulders. "Let's get this over with." Alejandras spat to no one in particular.

Jagson Jagson

"Let's not be uncivil," Sil said after Alejandras referred to Siri as the Baba Yaga bitch. "No matter which side you are on, we have all gathered here today to place our faith in our respective representatives, observe a fair fight, and honor its outcome. This is hallowed ground. Name-calling has no place here." Her eyes slid to Siri as she fell in step behind the other woman. "Don't you agree, Miss Vala?"

Jagson Jagson GolemGuy GolemGuy

Alejandras' face twisted in an angry manner, before he took a more cocky appearance. "Oh, please, my liege, please allow me to apologize for calling someone a name, a someone who works for the same entity that had my people enslaved, tortured, and experimented on. My bad."

AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Siri stopped and looked at the alien. She gave him a big smile like a Cheshire cat before looking at the female one.

"I agree very much." She said looking at the royal. "At least one of you have sense." She said. She had to admit the princess looked interesting. She continued to walk and ushered them to fallow.
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse GolemGuy GolemGuy

"Indeed," Sil said in a calm, even tone, with only the slightest hint of amusement. "However, I do have one question for you, Miss Vala. And this one is very important." She walked side by side with the other woman, but kept a respectable distance. "Were you lying when you said we would be free to go or did the plan change?"

Jagson Jagson

"Firstly miss Silmaris call me Siri." She said before frowning. "I wasn't lying when I told you that. I truly wanted you guys to walk." She said as she looked at her. "Unfortunately the Mogwa bastard in charge of the Alphas wants to make an example of him. They even want us to take out his child." She said. There was a hint of anger in her voice at that.

AnonyMouse AnonyMouse .

Alice nodded and headed out with Ezro next to her. They headed towards the beach front. When they got there Alice looked around noticing the others were gone. "Where they go??" Alice said as she looked around. After a few seconds, she spotted them following someone. "Looks like the first one arrived," Alice said as she crushed her arms watching them from a distance. She then started following them assuming Ezro was right behind her.
Siren77 Siren77
Jagson Jagson
GolemGuy GolemGuy
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

"If you do not want to kill us," Said Kal Rezd, "then perhaps you will not need to. It sounds that you dislike your guv'nor. A leader who you dislike—and especially one who's intentions harm you, as the death of Jacen Corr's child will—is not a leader worth following." She pursed her lips with a glance to Ezro. Perhaps she was about to propose was outside her authority, but she needed to try. She turned back and locked eyes with Siri's. "Please, consider joining us. A guv'nor is only as powerful as his subordinates are obedient; without you an the other Alphas, he is nothing. Join us, and you will know how far a starship can take you; you will nevermore need to carry out malignant orders. Join us, you will be free. Please, join us; nobody has to die today."

Jagson Jagson Siren77 Siren77

Ezro was following close behind the pack of people heading toward the duel that was to take place. Constantly checking behind him, he made sure that nothing funny was gonna happen from the rear.

He wasn’t really paying all that much attention to what everyone was saying. Honestly he didn’t care, as he was too concerned with plotting his own battle strategy. Of course his ears did catch on to Kal’s interjection, given that she rarely spoke up. So he listened on, and then replied.

“Save your breath Kal. These people would hardly go as far as to disobey a direct order let alone join a pirate crew. They’re the pure definition of good little soldiers who follow blindly.”
Bard Bard Bard Bard

Oh really." Siri said as she looked at Ezro. "Hey little brother." She said looking at Jacen. "Where you fallowing orders when you deserted us. Then join a pirate crew... Sorry mercenary crew." She said as she looked at Ezro. "You can't say something like that when you have an Alpha on your crew."

She then looked at Kal. "I'm sorry but I've chosen my fate. Thanks for the offer though."
Siren77 Siren77 Bard Bard Bard Bard

"So, even when given an alternative, you would choose to be a child killer," Sil said when Siri declared that she had chosen her fate. She nodded. "Good. Now that we have cleared that up, I have no qualms about what comes next. Jacen was right to leave you people."

Jagson Jagson

"Right." She said as she looked at the fish. "A child that just happened to have disappeared." She said. "I killed many people. I can admit that. Though how many men women and children have you disposed of assassin." She said.

"Thirty-seven men, twelve women, no children," Sil said rather matter-of-factly. She didn't even hesitate. "At least, those are the ones I was directly ordered to kill. As for collateral damage, such as guards and watchmen and such...." she shrugged. "They know what they signed up for. But even then, no children." She smiled. "I tranquilized a thirteen-year old once, then slit his father's throat. That child awoke to a better world, one without his rapist, human-trafficking father. I would do it again in a heartbeat."

She paused a moment. "Hmm.... i just realized. Mechka makes fifty kills." She applauded herself. "That makes me a senior operative, right? My gold watch and letter from the commander will be arriving any day now. I am practically tingling with anticipation," she teased. "Isn't that wonderful, Miss Vala?"

She made a point of not calling her 'Siri.' They weren't going to be friends. They weren't on a first name basis. One of them was going to be dead before the sun set today. And it won't be me, Sil thought. Fifty-One, fifty-two, fifty-three...

Jagson Jagson

“The difference between you and Jacen, Siri, is that he realized he still had the freedom to choose long before any fat bastard could fully brainwash him into the fold of the ITF’s bullshit. You willingly went along for the ride and never batted an eye. It was fortunate that Jacen was there on his home planet to see the destructing that you pieces of shit have been causing the galaxy for years.”

“I know I’m not one to talk, as I’ve aided them during my time there. But I also realized by freedom to choose, and it came at a price. You murder willingly, we chose to turn away from that.”

She rolled her eyes before turning left. She stopped when she stood near a a big circle. Wanabu stood in his loin cloth and nothing else. "It's time Jaden." He said.

"I don't think it was 'fortunate' that Jacen had to witness the destruction of everyone and everything he ever loved," Sil said a little more heatedly than intended. She had been placidly calm the entire time she spoke to Siri, but this was the first time she showed any hint of anger. But it was gone almost immediately. She was completely calm once more as she added, "Nor do I think Miss Vala has been brainwashed." She looked to Siri as she added in an ominous tone, "she knows exactly what she is doing. She chose this path."

Sil placed a hand on Jacen's shoulder and leaned in close to whisper in his ear. "Earn it," she said. "I believe in you."

Jagson Jagson Siren77 Siren77 Bard Bard Bard Bard GolemGuy GolemGuy animegirl20 animegirl20

Jacen nodded as he walked into the circle Wanabu stood in. Jacen crouched down and felt the sand. He looked over at Wanabu who watched him. He turned his head over to look at Ezro he was glad he met the man. He then looked at Sil and thought of what might be. He then looked at Alice Al and Kal. He didn't really know much about them. He looked further down and saw uncle smoking a cigar. There was a faint look of pride on his face.

He stood up and activated his bind staff. Wanabu proceeded to activate his solar blade.

Both of the men moved in a circle around each other. Both warriors keeping their eyes on each as they matched each others movements.

"Ve wello provellos heta." (I will protect him) Wanabu said in his language. That caught Jacen off guard as Wanabu closed the gap between them. Their weapons clashed making a loud hissing sound.
The duel has begun.

Siri stood near Sil. Her thumb gently caressed the hilt of her blade with her thumb

Siren77 Siren77 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse GolemGuy GolemGuy animegirl20 animegirl20 Bard Bard Bard Bard

While the battles was to commence between Wanabu and Jacen, Ezro had taken the opportunity to take up his dual solar blade and hold it tight in his hand. He didn’t know when things might go wrong, and was prepared to fight at any moment. Though his focus was on the duel, he was subconsciously sizing Wanabu up and looking for any details that might give him the advantage should they face one another. All the while, his left hand lingered on a pair of dog tags warn around his neck.

“Feel the rhythm Jacen, stay at your own pace and timing. Don’t fall into his game.”

Sil began to slowly move away, walking the perimeter of the ring. One hand rested near the hilt of her jacknife, while the other rested at her thigh, where about half a dozen other knives were stored. She wasn't bullshitting about her knife-throwing skills; it was easier to go for a knife than to get her rifle.

But, more importantly, she remained aware of her surroundings. The duel was the perfect distraction. If she was an Alpha about to assassinate a pirate crew, now would be the right time to do it, while the crew's attention was focused on the duel. Although it looked as if her eyes were on Jacen and Wanabu, her attention was on her peripheral vision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back