• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Wanabu quickly got the advantage as he pushed Jacen back. He smiled as he continued sticking the sides of the bind staff weakening it. Jacen kept his foot work up shuffling around as the blade stroked his staff.

Jacen grited his teeth as he kicked Wanabu's stomach to push him back. In a brief second Jacen hit Wanabu's side with the bins staff sending a jolt of electricity into him. Wanabu grunted as he blocked Jacen's next attack with an upward diaganol. Both looked at each other before pulling back.

"It's good to see you've kept up with your training." Wanabu said with a hint of pride in his voice before he could say anything else Jacen thrusted the bind staff into his stomach. This paralyzed him for a few seconds as Jacen started to hit him repeatedly before connecting Wanabu's jaw to the bind staff's end. The power of the attack caused Wanabu to fly backwards in the air and landing on his back. Jacen press his leg against Wanabu's leg as he pinned him down with the bind staff.

For a couple of minutes he kept electrocuting him. "It's over Wanabu." He said as he looked down at him. Wanabu reached out with what strength he had and grabbed his Solar blade. With one swift motion he cut Jacen's staff in two. Jacen moved back as his torso was cut diagnoly.

"No." Wanabu said. His eyes were closed as blood dripped from them. "It has only begun Jaden." He opened his eyes revealing them to have a demonic look to them.
Jacen pulled out his vapor blade activated it just in time to protect himself from Wanabu's attack. A purple light was shown when the clashed their blades.

Both of them moved so quickly in their strikes that to the untrained eye it would look as two shadows were dancing around a purple light.
In reality Jace was barley able to keep up with Wanabu's onslaught. He had to find away out of this and quickly.

He tried to deflect an attack only to feel pain in his right hand. He pushed away and looked down at his right hand, or rather his wrist with nothing attached to it. His eyes widened. Wanabu looked at the hand as it flew near Sil. Wanabu walked to Jacen. Jacen pulled out a small blade and ran towards him using every bit of strength he had left.

Wanabu grabbed Jacen's left hand to keep the blade in place as he pushed his blade into Jacen.
Wanabu leaned close to his ear. "I striked a non vital region. If you have a semi competent doctor they'll be able to patch you up" He said. Jacen looked at him with some blood dripping from his mouth. "When you're all patched up contact Watchtower and learn more about Uncle's resistance." He said before pulling the blade out carefully. He grabbed Jacen and threw him at Ezro. He looked at the captain and gave him a look. 'Take care of him.'

Last edited:
Sil observed the duel dispassionately. She slowly paced near the perimeter of the ring, like a lioness stalking prey, placing one foot carefully in front of the other. The sand was very uniform. No signs of traps, landmines, or such. Not surprising. These people are confident in their ability to take us out without gimmicks and tricks. They wouldn't rely on them, she thought. The Alphas' behavior on the first day was cockier than she had expected from a group of highly-trained soldiers. Then again, maybe that was a trick to lull the Titan's crew into a false sense of security.

Jacen appeared to have the upper hand at first, but Sil knew better than to judge a fight by its opening maneuvers. She could only hope Jacen knew better, too. He landed a long slash on Wanabu and that's when the real fight began. The Alpha began beating back Jacen. Sil was finding it increasingly difficult to keep her focus off of the battle. She was still watching Siri in her peripheral vision, but found herself losing track of the other woman more often than she would like. Flashbacks of her own duel with Sauphira raced through her mind.

And then it was over.

Jacen's right hand tumbled across the sand at her feet and Sil's mind slammed back to the current predicament as she knelt to pick it up. His body was tossed at Ezro's feet like a sack of potatoes. Such dishonor. She held her jackknife in one hand, its chainsaw blade whirring softly, while she tucked Jacen's severed hand into her belt loop and stood to face Siri.

"Well," Sil said, her tone still calm and even, despite Jacen's blood slowly trickling down the side of her leg. The cut had been so swift, Wanabu's solar blade hadn't cauterized the entire wound. She kept an eye on him, where he was still standing inside the duel ring, even though she knew he was Ezro's quarry. "What happens now, Miss Vala? Your move."

Jagson Jagson

It was impossible not to pay attention to the fight. That was clear just by glancing at Sil. When it ended Alice eyes widen as she watched Wanabu throw Jacen at Ezro's feet. Alice quickly bent down to look at Jacen. She then glanced around at the others wondering if they were going to do anything before the man died from blood loss. "What are you guys staring at?! We need to help him!" She looked over to Kal. "Come on help me get him to the ship."
Jagson Jagson
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Siren77 Siren77
Bard Bard Bard Bard

Siri looked at Jacen's rigid body. "If it was up to me." She said turning to look at Sil."we would let you guys go and you could heal up Jadie." She said. She let out a breath. "Unfortunately that can't happen so we fight and one of us die." She frowned as she activated her solar blade. It had a dark Violet color to it. "Maybe in a different life we could be friends.... Or something else."

Little cousin pressed a few buttons as drowns flew towards them they fired small lasers at Al. They weren't lethal but would sting badly.

Little Brother walked towards Alice. "Sorry that won't be happening.

AnonyMouse AnonyMouse GolemGuy GolemGuy animegirl20 animegirl20

As Jacen’s body was hurled at Ezro, the Captain positioned his body to absorb the blow and catch him without letting the handless arm touch the filthy sands below. Anger boiled in his gut as he held his limp friend, staring down Wanabu as his Solar Blade was gripped tight in his right hand.

“Everyone focus on your targets! If any of you get the chance, grab Jacen and get his ass back to Everette!”

By now the little Trio had joined the fray, all activating their own weapons and tools. Ezro responded by turning and letting Jacen rest in the sand next to him, ensuring his partially cauterized stump wouldn’t be infected by anything around by setting it across its chest.

“Hold right my friend, stay with us.”

For a moment his eyes looked to Alice, a glimpse of concern flashing in his crimson iris’. He couldn’t afford to be worried now, she could handle herself. He needed to focus on his own task at hand. As the captain turned back, his dual bladed pulse saber ignited to life with its emerald blades as he stared down his target Big Brother.

“I’m not gonna lie, part of me looked forward to this fight Wanabu. I haven’t had a good match against and adversary such as yourself in a hell of a long time. I don’t know what you’re playing at but frankly I don’t care. All that matters now is that I make you pay for harming my Helmsman.”

Taking his stance, he eyed Wanabu viciously as he waited for the stark naked man to make the first move.
Jagson Jagson AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Bard Bard Bard Bard GolemGuy GolemGuy animegirl20 animegirl20

Al blocked the lasers with his metal arm.

He grabbed one of the drones in his other hand, crushing it. He stared down Little Cousin.

"You think that's gonna work, eh?" Alejandras chuckled devilishly.

He launched the crushed drone at Little Cousin, you could hear it as it flew towards it's target.

"Well, well, well, ain't this gonna get brutal real fast." Alejandras laughed while walking towards Little Cousin, his fists clenched at his sides.

Jagson Jagson

Wanabu simple shook his head. "He's alive isn't he." He said. He knew that he had to continue the cherade a bit longer. "If your doctor is competent he'll live." He said moving his blade in a defensive position.

Little cousin smirked as the other drone landed on one of Al's arm before exploding
Siren77 Siren77 GolemGuy GolemGuy

“I believe I said harmed, not dead. You’re not a murderer against my crew just yet. But you are a threat, and it’s my duty as my people’s captain to rid them of you.”

Ezro stepped into the sanded circle Wanabu still stood in before slowly shifting around the man, attentive and alert for the first moment of contact.

“His blood is on your hands, and now every single one of you filthy Alphas will pay for striking him and threatening the few people in this system I care for.”
Jagson Jagson

Al flinched at the sudden explosion, but he jogged forwards, turning into a sprint. Slight burns covered the left side of his face.

"I'm gonna enjoy turnin' ya into a pile of sinew and blood." Alejandras spat venomously.

Alejandras' arm was slightly damaged, but nothing to be worried about, splintered off metal here and there, bit of heat warping, but nothing he couldn't fix after the fight was over.

"Superconductive metal, deals with heat and electricity well, distributes it across the entire surface, it's a shame you never thought about that before this scuffle." Alejandras bickered. Alejandras gained on Little Cousin, and swung his fists down, intending to end the fight with the splattering of skull fragments and brain matter on the ground.

Jagson Jagson

"Sorry that won't be happening."

Alice looked to see Little Brother. Shit, she was already done with this nonsense. She stood up and put her hands on hips. "Had it my way none of it would be happening. But unfortunately, we all have to have this big dramatic fight to the death." She said dramaticly. "Alright come on." She pulled out her sword and pointed at him. "Come at me, little bro." Alice was always cocky during a fight...at least she always acted it anyway. Alice was, in fact, quite concern for everyone and herself, especially Ezro but she kept her mind focus. "Don't worry my bite is way worse than my bark." She smirked.
Jagson Jagson

wanabu watched him slowly. His eyes slowing down Ezro's movements. "Tell me what happened to your brother?" he asked as his blade moved into an attack stance. " I ain't going to make a move so hurry up."

Little cousin put his arm above him and stopped Al's attack. " It won't be that easy land seal." He said as he kicked Al with the force of ten men. " Standby offline, control mode activated." It said in an robotic voice.

Little brother quickly moved to the side as he sent a punch towards her

Siren77 Siren77 animegirl20 animegirl20 GolemGuy GolemGuy

Last edited:
Alejandras was flown back a considerable distance, given his size, but not too far, only a couple meters.

Alejandras smirked. "Oh I love a challenge!"

Alejandras changed his tactics, he raised both of his fists in a boxer-esque fashion, and kept an arm's reach away from Little Cousin. Obviously head-on tactics wouldn't work. Alejandras jabbed at Little Cousin.

Jagson Jagson

Uncle walked into the sweling chaos and found Jacen. He shook his head before picking him up. "It'll be alright boy we'll have you fixed up in no time. Mistress Kal I could use your help." He said as he started walking Jacen towards where the Titan was located.

Little cousin watched him move. He lifted his hand. A red circle appeared in it and fired a blast of kenetic energy towards Alejandras.

A few yards inland what appeared to be a young boy watched the battle unfold threw the eyes of his robot.
GolemGuy GolemGuy Bard Bard Bard Bard

Alejandras was almost unable to move away from the kinetic blast, and he swore he could feel his ear almost being ripped off. A bit of blood dripped down the side of his head from where a small amount of skin tissue had been torn.

Alejandras analyzed this situation, his opponent had drones, supernatural strength, and could fire blasts of kinetic energy, a jack of all trades one might say, can fight at all distances.

Al scowled, and slid his foot on the ground, spraying dust, sand, and whatever else into Little Cousin's eyes, before attempting to slam his right arm onto Little Cousin's left side.

Jagson Jagson

Dust blocked TS-01's optical out put causing the actual little cousin to curse. " Damn cheater." He said when the dust settled he saw the big land seal trying to slam into him. He cursed when he realized it was to late and took the brunt of the attack. TS-01 was knocked backwards a few feet. Little cousin started to make him run towards the foul beast and punch it.

GolemGuy GolemGuy

“None of your fuckin’ business that’s what. All you need to know so that the events that transpired set me on the right path in life. So that I don’t turn into mindless monsters like you bastards.”

If Wanabu wasn’t going to come to him, then his hand was forced to make the first move. Twirling the dual blades around, Ezro slowly paced inward before flicking the blade from right to left so that both blades would make contact. This was followed by an upward strike and a heel kick, all the while watching out and ensuring that Wanabu wouldn’t be able to attack him with anything.
Jagson Jagson

Last edited:
"I'm a Pirate, you expect me to play fair?"

Alejandras danced around Little Cousin, avoiding any hits he could. He took a few to the arms that didn't do much, but a punch to the stomach at one point hurt, and there was a definite bruise and some blood where Little Cousin had hit him. He looked at Little Cousin's arms as they attempted to hit him, they looked, odd. Like, something was writhing inside of them.

Alejandras put this thought to rest as he maneuvered to uppercut Little Cousin.

Jagson Jagson

Little cousin cursed when the words power failure appeared on his screen. The damn land seal busted his robot. He powered up another kenetic blast.

Ts-01 had it's white fleuid dripping from it's wounds. It raised it's hand. "Good bye land seal." Little cousin said threw it. It fired another kenetic blast.

Alejandras braced for the kinetic blast, putting his arm over his head to somewhat protect him from the blast. He could see bits of metal being torn from the arm, luckily, the extra layers of metal plates helped well, but, the kinetic blast had nearly eliminated all of the metal plates, almost reaching the interior robotics. Small bits of torn tissue covered Al's face.

Alejandras himself had also been pushed backwards a substantial amount, the drags of sand marked where he used to be, a further three meters forwards.

Alejandras lowered his brace and inspected the damage for a second. He ran towards Little Cousin. "I am not loosing another damned arm!"

He barreled towards Little Cousin, and swung downwards with both of his fists.

Jagson Jagson

Last edited:
Wanabu moved his foot away and blocked the attack. "This isn't a bar fight." He said as he moved his blade downwards. "Have some class.

Ts-01's head exploded on impact do to how injured it was.
Little cousin cursed as he disconnected from Ts-01. He was glad that at least he got information to use for the creation of TS-02
Siren77 Siren77 GolemGuy GolemGuy

Last edited:
"If it was up to me, we would let you guys go and you could heal up Jadie," Siri said. She let out a breath. "Unfortunately that can't happen so we fight and one of us die."

She activated her dark violet solar blade, while Sil adjusted her grip on her jackripper. The knife's handle fit like brass knuckles, keeping her fingers free for grappling or using other weapons. She held it in a reverse grip in her right hand and wielded an ordinary dagger in her left. Sil had about a dozen more knives and daggers on her suit's utility belt, her thighs, and strapped to her chest.

"Maybe in a different life we could be friends.... Or something else," Siri said.

"I bet that line works on all the boys," Sil said as she lowered her stance and began to circle around slowly. "But I ain't one of the boys, bitch. Skip the foreplay and get your scrawny ass over here. I've got all day."

Despite the trash talk, she was still as calm as ever and anlyzing the situation. These assholes were trying to control the pace of the battle. The only reason they spared Jacen's life was to make the Titan crew feel rushed. Sil was sure that's the strategy they were using. Well, it wasn't going to work on her. If he bleeds out, so be it. Foolishly rushing at the enemy would get them all killed. Besides, her fighting style was based around defensive counters; Sil wasn't going to make the first move, if she could help it.

Jagson Jagson

Alejandras scryed around him, trying to find Little Cousin. "Come out, come out wherever you are..." chanted Alejandras methodically as he stood where he was trying to find the robot using bastard. He sprinted to one side, all the while looking, and looking.

Nothing.

Alejandras ran to the other side of where he was, ignoring everything else. He looked around and way about to give up, but.... there! He spotted what he assumed the form of Little Cousin was over yonder. Alejandras began to walk towards them, and that walk turned into a jog, and that jog turned to a sprint.

Jagson Jagson

"Plenty of boys and a decent amount of girls." She said with a smirk on her face as she walked. She pressed a button as the blade became longer. "If you want to skip the foreplay I'll get right to the deed." She said. Her blade made a crack before the whip moved close to her face.

Fuck' little cousin thought as he ran towards his ship at full speed. He did his best to make sure that sand seal couldn't fallow him.

AnonyMouse AnonyMouse GolemGuy GolemGuy

Alejandras picked up the pace. God bless his cybernetic legs. He followed the little shrimp, although with difficulty, but you can see the way sand or dirt warps when someone is running steadfast. Alejandras eventually was but a few yards behind min.

"Oh now where do you think you're going?" Cackled Alejandras as he lunged and grabbed Little Cousin by the leg and stood up, holding the bastard to a point where they couldn't reach him.

Jagson Jagson

Little cousin tried to squirm only for his leg to start to tear. He tried to pull out his side arm only to fall on the ground. He looked at him and didn't show any emotion. He bit his tooth as his eyes slowly started to close.
GolemGuy GolemGuy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back