• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alejandras kept sitting outside the fire, after all the conversation, he returned to watching the ritualistic bowl, filled with the mollusk. He took the bowl down. He inspected the liquid within, it was vibrant green in coloration, with hints of teal around the edges, and a thin film of light-blue solidified material. He smiled at his work, and made his way over by the ship. He placed the bowl down with such care not to spill any liquid, and set it down to cool. He said a small prayer before departing. "Ptianza mel bourki terrai. Jacen Corr." Alejandras did a series of hand movements before walking away. Alejandras, instead of going to the bungalow, walked over to the rock he had been sitting on during the day hours. He sat down, and looked into the sky. It was beautiful. He stared off into the stars.

“Well there’s still plenty of strapping young lads on our crew that would gladly sweep you off your feet if things went that way. I never doubted you’d stay.”

In truth he had, but that was of course during the first few months of having her with him. After a while, seeing how determined she was and how much she sacrificed to be here, he knew she wouldn’t give it all up after the work she put in.

“Hey, Ezro have you ever thought beyond this. The ship and crew. You always plan on doing this?"

The Captain had to think about it for a moment. He was more of a day to day individual, so thoughts for the future never really crossed his mind.

“I dunno.” He turned back over it look at her. “Honestly after I lost everything and started these shenanigans I never thought of anything else. During the planning phases I thought I’d just die on Inferos, and now I’ve kinda always thought I’d die in combat eventually once I get older. This life is all I can see myself with. But should I get old enough to call it quits, I thought I’d settle down on my home planet and buy a nice patch of land. Spend the rest of my life raising animals or growing crops, y’know, honest work like that.”
animegirl20 animegirl20

Jacen grabbed a bottle of Casuas Brandy after downing a few sleeping pills. He opened the door of his bunk and walked out.
He opened the lid of the ten year old Brandy and took a swig of the Brandy. "Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die." He said to no one as he took another swig. He walked out of the Titan and continued to the shore line.

He finished off the Brandy as he walked into the water. "What the hell." He thought as he continued to walk into the water. He was sure in his drunken state that he could swim to some far off island.
If he drowned so be it. Won't be like anyone would care.

Alejandras turned his head to the shore. He saw Jacen walk into the water. He immediately got up and walked to a rocky outcropping elevated off of the ground by a meter or so. "Oi, Jacen, don't fuckin' die on us yet ya rat bastard, get out of the damn water!"

Jagson Jagson

He turned to look at Al with an annoyed look on his face. "Look here ya damn Wharlu" He said his Nimeria accent was showi. Something he's done his best to hide.
"I be going to that island over there." He said pointing at an island that wasn't actually there. "Ain't nothin ya damn arms can do about it." He said he jumped into the water and started to swim.

GolemGuy GolemGuy

"Goddammit he's drunk!" Alejandras began with a running start and jumped into the water. Jacen aint dying, at least not yet. "Get your ass over here you damn drunk!" Alejandras exclaimed as he swam towards Jacen. "Jacen think about Silmaris you drunkard, think about the crew if we find ya all blue washed up on the shore!" Alejandras was having difficulties catching up. He hadn't gotten any time to practice swimming, and it really showed. Just as he was beginning to tire, he grabbed a hold of Jacen with his left arm, reaching to it's maximum extent. "I'm pretty sure my arms can do something about it, eh?" Alejandras quipped as he began to trek back to the shore.

Jagson Jagson

"Ah ya mean that royal bitch" He said as he started to kick Al "It ain't like she give too shits about me. " He said. "She made that little rid bit clear... Yesterday laddy." He looked at Al. "And this crew of ours. Y'all only known me for two weeks that ain't no time to form strong bonds ya daft Wharlu. Ya probably just hire the next daft fool who can fly. Ain't no one be missing me if I be washed up."

GolemGuy GolemGuy

"Jacen, shut the fuck up, it's hard enough to swim you back to shore, but now you're fuckin' kicking and shit." Alejandras shook his head. "Bonds form in different ways my friend, even the quickest made bond can remove the weak link. How about you stick with us long enough to form a bond eh, you fuckin' blabberin' ninny!" Alejandras strained to make it back to shore, it was deeper than expected. "I swear to god you people, don't commit suicide on your first two weeks, it won't look good for the capt'n." Alejandras could feel the sand on his mechanical feet as he made it closer to shore. "I swear to god if ya keep acting like a child Jacen..." Alejandras' voice trailed off into annoyance.

Jagson Jagson

Ya can't make me shut up ya damn..." His voice was cut off as the sleeping pills took effect. He started to snore.

"Dear god, he fell asleep..." Alejandras groaned audibly as he walked towards the bungalow, trudging with each step. Eventually he made it to the bungalow, where he proceeded to barely fit through the door, slinging Jacen over his shoulders. "...and this drunken dick gets to sleep on the couch for being an alcoholic ass..." said Alejandras as he dropped Jacen onto the couch. Alejandras sat parallel to where he discarded Jacen's sleeping body.

Jagson Jagson

“Yeah.... nice, but impossible. Let’s face it, any hope for life after this isn’t realistic given the extensive criminal background I have. I could be incarcerated for life due only to what I’ve done up to this point! Who’s to say what else is gonna happen. The potential for me to just disappear and hope for a peaceful life like that is unrealistic as all hell, so long as the ITF exists in this damned system.”

“Not that it matters. You reap what you sow, and given I chose this life I’m more than satisfied with perishing in it. This crew, this ship, it is my life now. And there’s nothing more that I should need or want.”

animegirl20 animegirl20

Sil stood up when she saw a very drunk Jacen stumble out of the Titan and head toward the water. Well, that didn't take long, she thought as he discarded an empty bottle of Brandy and began to trudge out into the dark waters. She simply watched for a few seconds, confident that she could rescue him before he got into any serious trouble. If she ran out there too quickly, she would never hear the end of it. Besides, Al was on the way and would have an easier time carrying him back.

She began to approach and stood in the shallows as the Wahlru carried Jacen back to shore. "Moron," Sil muttered under her breath. Here they were, all thinking about how to save this jackass from a duel to the death and he was getting drunk off his ass. The waves lapped at her feet and she picked up the rather expensive-looking bottle of brandy. And he was getting drunk on the good stuff, not some cheap swill.

She turned around when she heard Al mutter something about him being asleep. Asleep? That quickly? Sil thought. Maybe he blacked out from the alcohol, but brandy wouldn't kick in so suddenly... would it? Jacen seemed like the sort of guy who could handle his liquor better than that. Unless...

Oh my god! Sil thought and ran toward the bungalow. She arrived just as Al was laying him on the couch. "Move," she said, shoving past Al and dropped to her knees in front of the sleeping helmsman. She pried opened Jacen's eyes. "Shit. He's not just drunk, dammit, he's on something. This asshole is trying to kill himself. Go get Everett," she said, pointing for Al to get the fuck out of here.

That was probably not the best way to speak of a friend who was attempting suicide or to a friend who could potentially save him,, but she didn't care. Sil hooked her arms under his and dragged Jacen's limp body to the bathroom. She was going to have to induce vomiting.

Jagson Jagson GolemGuy GolemGuy

Last edited:
"Plus let's be real this is way more fun than just having some simple life." She said with a grin. "Man if my father knew I was alive and knew I was doing this. He drag me straight back home haha." Before she could say anything else heard voices coming from the other room. "Wonder what the commotion is about
Siren77 Siren77

He threw up the contents of his stomach. The eight sleeping pills exited his body. "Ya damn Wharlu." He muttered weakly. "Ya shoulda let me die." He said as he drifted back to unconsciousness .

“You got that right, the freedom and the lack of consequences is always a plus.” A genuine smile matched Alice’s grin. “Besides, it includes you and everyone else. Lifelong companions that I wouldn’t be where I am today without.” It was sappy and a tad dramatic, but in his eyes it was the absolute truth.

“Nah, I’m sure your father would understand your situation. I mean when you have the floor ripped out from under you in such a fashion, where else to go but the stars? The ruggedly handsome criminal is always a plus too right?”

He was about to say more when he too heard the voices Alice mentioned. Afterwards he spoke in a lower voice to prevent being heard.

“I’m not sure but it won’t be hard to find out. Unfortunately we can’t quite leave considering how compromising this would look. Hang on.” Silently the captain hopped out of bed before approaching the door and leaning his ear against it hear what was going on in the living room.

"Shit. He's not just drunk, dammit, he's on something. This asshole is trying to kill himself. Go get Everett,"

Then shortly afterwards he heard the sound of Jacen wrenching before cursing at Alejandras. Ezro rubbed his eyes with his free hand and stepped away to approach the foot of the bed.

“Looks like Jacen is looking for an excuse to off himself still. Geez that dumbass never learns that running away or killing himself isn’t going to solve anything.”
animegirl20 animegirl20 GolemGuy GolemGuy AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Jagson Jagson

Alice sat up as Ezro went to listen at the door.

“Looks like Jacen is looking for an excuse to off himself still. Geez that dumbass never learns that running away or milking himself isn’t going to solve anything.”

"Trying to off himself? Jeez" Alice rolled her eyes a and laid back down. "He must have been trying to drown himself." Alice glanced at him. "Do you want to go out there and check on things? You could always say you were in the bathroom or something like that. Then again I guess you don't really have to their not looking for you...are they?"
Siren77 Siren77

Ezro shook his head before crawling back into the side of the bed he had claimed.

“The only person they’re looking for is Everette. Besides they were just in the bathroom, I can’t pull that excuse. Anyway, I wouldn’t be able to help the situation. I don’t have the medical experience to aid him and I’d have nothing to add. Best for me to stay out of the way and let Eve take care of him. With her experience and knowledge I know he’ll be fine.”

Once situated he rested against the headboard and let off a frustrated sigh.

“The one thing I do have to worry about is ensuring everyone’s safety when we fend off those Alphas. Kal and Al are already banged up as it is, and Jacens right there with him now that he’s tried to poison himself. You, I, and Sil are the only ones who’ll be ready to fight. The rest of the crew don’t have the experience necessary to fend off trained killers like them.”

“Us six are the line of defense we have to fend off those bastards, and after that it’ll be a blood bath when they slaughter our people. I can’t let that happen, but the unfortunate truth is we might need a miracle to successfully fend them off and keep everyone’s lives intact.”

animegirl20 animegirl20

Sil tried to drag Jacen to the bathroom, but she only moved him a few feet before she gave up on that idea. Every second he continued to sleep made it less likely he would ever wake up again. There was a trash bin in the corner, so she grabbed that and held him over it by a fistful of his hair before poking her fingers around in his mouth to tickle his tonsils and stimulate his gag reflex.

On the list of most disgusting things she had ever done, this ranked pretty damn high. She barely managed to get her hand out of the way before he vomited into the wastebin. I hope this isn't what he had in mind when he said he wanted to get to know me better, she thought while she held his head as he puked.

The things I do for these people! Just think, i could be in a royal palace right now, she thought as the seemingly endless stream finally trickled to a stop and he dry-heaved for a few more seconds before muttering something about Al and falling asleep again. Sil huffed an annoyed sigh and let his body slump to the floor.

Jagson Jagson

Alice sat up and leaned against his shoulder. "Don't worry we'll figure it out....maybe we could set up some kind of a trap...." She said thinking.
Siren77 Siren77

“I doubt it, the fuckers have already been one step ahead of us as it is ever since got here. They knew we were coming and they knew where to find us. They’ve got eyes and ears everywhere, like that shapeshifting bastard. Organizing a trap would just be playing into their game. We just need to be smart and play our cards right with who takes on who.”

Ezro sounded a tad defeated, but his mind was still racing to come up with a plan. Trying to ease his nerves though, he let his head relax and rest atop Alice’s.

“I think after discussing a plan with Jacen we might have a good chance at beating them. He knows them better than any of us. We just have to hope he hasn’t totally screwed up his mind already.”
animegirl20 animegirl20

"You realize he is going to have a terrible hangover in the morning pretty sure his mind is already out haha." She yawned. " I don't know about but I'm getting tired." She said as she closed her eyes.
Siren77 Siren77

“There’ll still be two more days to reason with him even if he is out of order all day tomorrow.” Ezro couldn’t help but contract a contagious yawn from Alice. “But let’s not worry about it any longer for tonight. I’m rather tired as well and I’d rather not have this disturbing my rest. Hopefully tomorrow and the next will be better days.” Ally had made no motion to move, so neither did Ezro. He simply let his head rest with hers and let his eyes flutter shut as well.
animegirl20 animegirl20

Jacen woke up shortly after Sil left. He looked at the trash can. "Ya damn moron." He shouted to himself as he stood up. "What we're ya thinking?"he said as he stood up. He was lucky for Alpha toxic training he had.
He went to the ship and pulled out a bottle of Nimerian whiskey. He tapped on his data pod before walking to the beach. He took a sip of the whiskey before laying down to fall asleep.

“Your hands are trembling,” Sauphira said as she began to lower herself into a fighting stance.

“Don’t. Move.” Maxxon replied, staring at her down the barrel of a loaded gun. She was about twenty feet away. Far enough that he could fill her with holes before she could reach him. But close enough that he couldn’t miss. Perfect.

The men in the briefing room were pounding on the door.

“You gonna pull the trigger or not, old man? We ain’t got all day,” Sauphira said as she walked over to the briefing room door. “Sounds like your boys want this as badly as I do.”

“Where are the crew members you replaced? What did you do with them?” Maxxon demanded to know. “Stop pretending you’re just here for a good fight. We both know you’re after more than that, Swordfish.”

“Let’s just say it’s a good thing you didn’t bomb the shit out of that planet,” Sauphira said. “They’re alive. Survive and they’re yours. Once we deal with this,” she nodded to the briefing room, “it’s all yours.”

Before he could wonder what that meant, she turned and punched right through the briefing room door as if it were made of wet paper, grabbed one of the men inside, and ripped him out. Sauphira slammed him to the ground and drew back her fist, poised to crush his skull with a single strike.

The sadistic grin on her face was the last straw for Maxxon, who immediately unloaded half a dozen shots at her. He may not be the fighter he used to be, but regular trips to the shooting range kept his marksmanship true. He couldn’t miss.

But he did.

Sauphira raised her metal hand. He felt something. A strange energy. A buzzing in his ears that made his teeth tingle. Ripples of static danced across the screens of every computer in the room. He emptied the whole fucking clip at a range where it should be impossible to miss and not a single bullet hit the bitch.

She just smiled at him as he reloaded. A thin stream of blood trickled from her nose and she wiped it away on the back of her hand. She was about to pick up where she left off with her pinned victim, but a second man burst from the briefing room and tackled her. Two more were struggling out of the mangled hole in the door. Pretty soon, all twelve would be upon her. Maxxon didn’t have a clear shot, but wouldn’t need one if this kept up.

“One at a time, boys,” Sauphira said as she wrestled with the first assailant. She managed to throw him off. A solid left hook to his jaw dazed him and a boot to the chest sent him toppling over a desk. Her Tymari allies began to move away from the scuffle.

“One at a time,” Sauphira said, wagging a finger at the group of men approaching her. “If you gang up on me, I might not be able to hold back.” Her eyes blazed like fire. “I might kill every last one of you sons of bitches!”

Two ran at her at once. One managed to land a punch to her face which seemed to just piss her off more. She ducked the two punches that followed, kicked the other man in the chest to stagger him back, then delivered a quick one-two punch to the man who’d hit her, followed by a brutal right uppercut that lifted him off of his feet. He hit the ceiling and slammed to the ground hard. The way his body hit the floor, Maxxon was sure he was dead.

The second man either didn’t see what she’d done to the first or didn’t care because he charged right in and she literally punched through him in one blow. The sound his bones made when she buried her fist in his guts was horrifying. And she didn’t even use her metal arm.

Sauphira snapped her fingers and two of her Tymari dragged the bodies away, checked their pulses, and gave her a brisk nod. “To the infirmary,” she said as they hauled the unconscious men away while Maxxon looked on with a confused expression.

“I said I would cull them, not kill them… although I definitely felt that second one’s spleen burst when I hit him. Hope you have a good doctor on board,” Sauphira said rolling her muscles. She bounced on her heels like a boxer between rounds. “You’ll need strong soldiers in the war to come. But why bother if these useless sacks of shit can’t even follow basic instructions or put up a good fight?”

The ten remaining men circled around her with bloodlust in their eyes. She pointed at one. “Wesley Reese. Your sister served on the Valiant, right? I remember the way that ship burned as the debris plummeted into a gas giant. It was… beautiful,” Sauphira said with a sadistic grin, her sharpened teeth glinting under the Valor’s sterile white lights.

Cpl Reese lurched at her, but the man next to him grabbed his shoulder and yanked him back. “Don’t let her get in your head, Wes. We got this.”

“Well said, Henry,” Sauphira replied with a slow clap. “I was looking forward to ripping Reese’s spine out and beating you to death with it… like I did to your spec ops leader three years ago on Kellvor IX.”

Lieutenant Henry Collins growled at her like a wild animal, but still held his ground.

She pointed at another one. “Sean Jenkins. You’ve got some nerve standing here, after the way I picked apart your squad on Elethor. Some people never learn.” She laughed and turned to another. “Marcus Borne. I’m sorry I couldn’t make it to Janet’s funeral. I hear it was a closed casket affair. Such a shame. I wanted the world to see what I did to her!” She pointed at another. “And don’t think I’ve forgotten about you, Clayton. I’ve been dying to finish what we started on-”

“That’s enough,” a large man said, stepping forward from the ring of angry soldiers. Sergeant Kyle Hughes. “You killed my sister on Vaemire IV. I’ll say it myself rather than give you a chance to gloat about it, you fucking psychopath. I’ve waited a long time for this and I’m going to enjoy-”

There was a flash of red light. The upper half of Sgt. Hughes’s body toppled to the floor a moment before his legs folded. The men surrounding her also collapsed, neatly bisected by the red hot strike of a solar blade. Maxxon wrinkled his nose as the acrid smell of burning flesh hit his nostrils. It was over in the blink of an eye.

Sauphira extinguished the flickering crimson blade. It had only been activated for a brief second, but was still smoking, as if overheated. There was a click as her homemade weapon ejected its depleted power cell, like a gun ejecting a spent shell casing. It was glowing red hot when it hit the floor and began to melt into the steel grates.

“Toss them out of the nearest airlock,” Sauphira said as she popped another power cell into her blade and tucked it back into her belt. Her Tymari followers began to drag away the corpses. Some were still twitching from the suddenness of their death. “And get the two I sent to the infirmary as well. I’ve changed my mind about them, too,” Sauphira said coldly..

“Now hold on one fucking minute!” Maxxon exclaimed.

“They are not worthy!” Sauphira said as she stepped over the bodies and approached him. “They are controlled by the hatred they hold in their hearts. As long as those men walk these halls, you are not truly in control of this vessel! They are not even in control of themselves.”

“And who made them that way?” Maxxon said, aiming his sidearm at her as she drew nearer. “You did! It was your campaign of terror that made men like these. Dammit, woman, can’t you see it!? What the ITF did to Tymar was wrong, but every life you take, every ship you blow up, every child you orphan just feeds them! They’re the fucking heroes now, and it’s all because of people like you. This whole world is upside down because you became the villain they needed!”

He felt something warm and wet trickle down his cheek and he knew it wasn’t blood or sweat. “’Observe and report,’” he said as the tears blurred his vision. “Observe and fucking report. They’ll never order me to kill you because if you die, your movement gains a martyr and the ITF loses a scapegoat. They need you… the way any false hero needs a villain… fuck.” He lowered his weapon. “Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuck!”

“Now, you understand,” Sauphira said as she reached out to wipe away his tears, but Maxxon swatted her hand away. No matter how much he hated the ITF, he wasn’t going to stand here and let a goddamned mass murderer dry his eyes. He ate dinner with those twelve men last night. They had friends and families. And she didn’t bat an eye before murdering them with an energy blade.

“Now that you’ve seen it for what it is, you know wanton slaughter won’t change this world,” he said as he holstered his weapon. “So what do you want?”

“I want the same thing I’ve always wanted,” Sauphira said in a dream-like tone. “You people ruined Tymar. You are worse than parasites. The rage of billions burns in my soul. I want to tear your head from your body, crawl down your throat, and wear you around like a meat suit as I prowl from galaxy to galaxy, slaughtering each and every thing you hold dear. I want you to feel my fire. I want to quench these flames with the blood of your children.”

Her voice was cold and quiet as she said this, like the whispering of a lullaby.

“But I know that is… unfair,” she said, crossing her arms. “And that is why, Commander Garret Maxxon, I, Sauphira Aurelia bequeath the Valor unto you, to do with as you please. As I said, it is all yours… if you choose to accept it.” The look she gave him was sorrowful, yet tainted with hope, something he never expected to see in her eyes. “I see something burns within you, commander. Guilt can be just as powerful a motivator as hatred.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back