• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“Well I didn’t know how you’d react!” If she couldn’t tell he was embarrassed before, she sure could now. “It felt right at the time but I wasn’t sure if you felt the same way about it.”

Knowing full well he should be more confident in his actions, Ezro took a deep breath and hold Alice’s hand in his once more giving a little space between them.

“If it wasn’t so blatantly obvious by my rash action there, I like you too. It’s taken me this long to realize and admit to it, but I do. I can’t say for sure where we might go from here now, given my lack of experience with this area, but I think it’s safe to say we both want the same thing yeah?”

His gaze shifted over to the bonfire still a ways from them.

“Everyone just might give us a bunch of shit if they find out, considering my outburst from earlier contradicting such things. But...” A playful smirk came across his face, “Who says they ever have to know?”
animegirl20 animegirl20

“If it wasn’t so blatantly obvious by my rash action there, I like you too. It’s taken me this long to realize and admit to it, but I do. I can’t say for sure where we might go from here now, given my lack of experience with this area, but I think it’s safe to say we both want the same thing yeah?”

“Yeah” She said hugging him.

“Everyone just might give us a bunch of shit if they find out, considering my outburst from earlier contradicting such things. But...Who says they ever have to know?”

Alice turned to look at the bonfire then turned back and looked at him mirroring his smirk. “As far as they know all we talked about was.....” Her face changed. “Wait what should we say we were talking about. If they ask?”
Siren77 Siren77

“What do you mean what should we tell them? All we talked about while we were here was the plan for Jacen’s and out own battle with the Alphas, right.” He chuckled “There might have been an apology in there about my outburst, but that’s about it on that subject. Nothing more and nothing less. After that it’s a matter of playing it off like normal.”
animegirl20 animegirl20

"I can do that" She said smiling at him. She then looked back over to the bonfire. "We probably should head back over." She let go of Ezro. "Come on 'pal'" She said with a little laugh and started to make her way back to the bonfire. Assuming he was following behind her.
Siren77 Siren77

Alejandras cocked his head towards the return of Alice and Ezro. "Oh and what do we got 'ere! The Lovebirds Return!" Alejandras' face twisted in a cocky manner as he slapped his knee laughing. It took a minute for him to recover. "I can only image what you two were doing during that private time!" Alejandras broke down laughing, falling from his current seat.

animegirl20 animegirl20 Siren77 Siren77

Ezro was to roll his eyes with a chuckle of his own in response to Al’s rather mad laughter. He took a seat on the sand next to the larger man before patting the sand next to him for Alice to sit.

“It was nothing more than discussing our plan of action when it comes to the Alphas arrival in three days. We’ve dictated that given their numbers, each of us will have to deal with one of the bastards on our own. Hopefully there’s no surprise but it should be an even amount of people.”

Slapping Al on the back in a friendly manner, Ezro grinned at his Engineer.

“Maybe next time around when myself and my First Mate need to discuss some things, you won’t worry your poor old heart as much. At this rate I predict you might die of a heart attack in five years!”
animegirl20 animegirl20 GolemGuy GolemGuy

Alejandras got up, shaking his head before sitting down. "I'm not that old... yet" replied Alejandras in a joking manner. On the mention at fighting the Alphas, he smiled grimly.

"Those dog-faced, small-cocked, hypocrite spawns of shit are gonna get a fucking beatdown I tell ya." Alejandras flexed his hands at the thought. "I want a biggun, some of the hydraulic evaporated in that huge explosion back over by the Kommandant, but I've restocked. And, let me tell you, these things pack a fucking punch!" Alejandras grinned devilishly. "Based on my calculations, these have the force to shatter a femur."

Siren77 Siren77

Alice was about to reply to Al but Ezro beat her to it. Ezro patted the seat next to him and Alice walked over and sat down next him. She then laid back on to the sand. While Ezro and Al were chatting Alice was starting to feel a little hungry. She sat back up and looked over to Sil. "Hey you finish that food you were making?"
GolemGuy GolemGuy
Siren77 Siren77
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

“Yes yes but the years have not been kinda have they? You may as well be aging twice as fast.” He joked. “All jokes aside, you’re doing just fine my friend. Most people your age couldn’t hold a candle to what you can do now!”

“Easy, lets not get too riled up at the wrong moment.”
He said as he tried to calm his friend down. “Your enhancements are impressive though! I can’t wait to see them in action!”

While he was speaking to Alejandras, Ezro subtly pulled out his data pod and shot a message to Alice. All the while hiding his screen from prying eyes.

“I’ve done the math, we’re a room short for everyone to have one of their own. I was considering sleeping on the couch, but there are other alternatives. What are your thoughts?”
GolemGuy GolemGuy animegirl20 animegirl20

"Hey you finish that food you were making?" Alice asked after she and Ezro returned from the bonfire.

"Help yourselves," Sil said, gesturing to a platter of completed shark steaks. She had set up a small stack of plates and silverware so everyone could serve themselves. "After putting so much work into preparing an authentic beach barbecue, I was beginning to think no one would eat. Sometimes, it is as if I am a joke to you all."

She finished grilling the last steak and added it to the stack. "Anyway, I hope you like shark. There is plenty more where that came from and I am not going to allow any to go to waste. Consider this the start of shark week."

animegirl20 animegirl20 Siren77 Siren77 GolemGuy GolemGuy Bard Bard Bard Bard

Alice suddenly heard a ping coming from her basket. She reached over to her basket and pulled out her datapad and noticed there was a message from Ezro.

“I’ve done the math, we’re a room short for everyone to have one of their own. I was considering sleeping on the couch, but there are other alternatives. What are your thoughts?”

The only thing she could think of was he could sleep in her room. She quickly shot back a message.

"You can stay in my room if you want."
Alice looked up over to Sil. "Thanks!" Alice got up and grabbed some food then sat back down and started eating. "It's really good."
Alice pulled out her headphones plugged them into her pod and started watching videos while leaving one out so she could hear what was happening around her. As she was waiting for his reply she suddenly realized what she just suggested.
Crap!
Though she wasn't showing it she was suddenly freaking out.
I totally just suggested he share a room with me!
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Siren77 Siren77

Ezro stood up as well to grab some of the food from Sil’s tray of steaks, and while close to the Tymari he stopped right next to her.

“Thank you for the food Silmaris.”

That’s all he had to say before returned to his spot next to Alice and Kal. Upon his return he found that The First Mate had replied to his message and had a reply waiting for him. Hastily he scooped up the data pod and set his plate aside.

“You can stay in my room if you want.”

He couldn’t help but smirk a little as he looked over the message before typing back.

“Whew, that’s what I was about to suggest but I didn’t want to seem like a creep in suggesting the idea. My other thoughts were sharing a room with Al, despite the threat of being crushed by him. The couch was also up for grabs but it’s far from comfortable to sit on let alone sleep. But if you’d prefer not to share a room I can always suck it up and rest there.”
animegirl20 animegirl20 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Whew, that’s what I was about to suggest

"Kind of obvious that's what you wanted now I think about it," Alice mumbled quietly to herself as she reread the first message he sent. She was about to change her mind but seeing as she already suggested it and he was going on about how the couch was far from comfortable to sit on and sleep. She didn't have the heart to take it back.

"No, it's fine I don't mind sharing a room. Besides kind of weird have the Captain sleep on the couch while everyone else has rooms. Don't you think? lol"

Siren77 Siren77

"No, it's fine I don't mind sharing a room. Besides kind of weird have the Captain sleep on the couch while everyone else has rooms. Don't you think? lol"

“Not really, I’m the one who invited you all here so it’s for the best that you’re all comfortable.”
The first message was sent, but soon after a second one followed. “Actually, maybe it’s too weird, sorry I brought it up. I’ll take the couch so I’m not hogging up you or anyone else’s bed.”

Ezro was internally wanting to smack himself across the face but refrained from doing so. A kiss was enough for the night, did he really think it was a good idea to try and cross that line of sleeping in the same bed? Granted, it was appealing in concept, but undoubtedly weird for Alice.

At the very least he could try and make a makeshift bed on the floor as opposed to that wretched couch. It was cheap but for good reason. Maybe an upgrade was in order should the crew ever come here again.
animegirl20 animegirl20

Jacen went to his bunk and locked the door. He picked up his Bind Staff and started to practice with it. "I must win." He said to himself as he continued to swing the staff. His data pod lit up with a message.

'package is secured.'
-N3
Jacen let out a breath glad tha
'Good. Where are they now?"
-N1
'N4 retreaved him. Apparently he's stationed on the same Corvette as her. He retreaved the package earlier after a Watch Tower notified him.'
N3

Jacen blinked. "Watch Tower." He mumbled. "Who are you." He said as he laid against the wall.

'Where is the package at now?'
N1
'In route to FA.'
Kathryn tapped her foot as she sipped on a couple hour cold tea. Oscar said that the Alphas were coming after Chrissy. She should've sent the feds after him instead of giving him time to leave. She took a sip of her tea as the bell chimed. She stood up and walked over to the door. She would just have to be honest Chrissy isn't here and she doesn't know where he was taken.
She opened the door as blood red eyes started at her.
"I do...." Her voice was silenced as her throat was cut.

She gargled on her own blood as she tried moving backwards. Red eyes licked the blood off of her fingers as she walked into the room and closed the door.

Alice eyebrow started to twitch after she read these messages. She wasn’t sure if she should be glad or annoyed. Though she was feeling.

“Damnit Ezro why bother asking me if you were just going to sleep on the couch anyway?!”

Alice sighed then stood up and stretched. She thinking about maybe turning in for the night.
Siren77 Siren77

“It seemed like a good idea at the time but now I’m second guessing myself. Look I’m sorry alright? I shouldn’t have even brought it up in the first place.”

Ezro then set the data pod aside and began scarfing down the food Sil had prepared for them, not even bothering to stop and enjoy the taste rather just to get the nutrients out of it and move on.

This day was a clusterfuck of a roller coaster. He really needed to figure himself out to prevent more instances like tonight.

Alice heard the ping on her phone but she didn’t check it. Instead she grabbed her things. “I’m turning in guys!” She then headed to her room. When she got there she fell onto her bed. She then took out her pod and responded back.

“It’s fine.”

“If the couch turns out to be to much your still free to sleep in my room.”

Alice set down her phone and yawned. Guess she was more tired then she thought. So tired she forgot to change into her pjs and just passed out on the bed.
Siren77 Siren77

Sil prepared a plate for herself and left the grill behind so she could sit down with the others. While the bonfire continued to crackle, she observed her crewmates. Ezro and Alice both kept checking their datapods, but they totally weren't texting one another. Surely, it was just a coincidence that they were both taking turns reading messages on their devices. Sil just smiled and nibbled at her meal until Alice departed.

"Still hashing out the battle plans?" she said, giving Ezro a knowing glance. "Love is war, they say."

Siren77 Siren77

Last edited:
“Something like that.” He chortled, though her next comment unnerved him a little. “I suppose that’s true, but then again you and Jacen would know better than anyone else wouldn’t you?”

A while after Alice stood up to leave, so too did Ezro. He knew there’d be some questionable glances about him and Alice being the first to head to sleep but he didn’t care. His head was still slightly pounding from the days events, and he just wanted the next three days to end so he could clear his head with some solid combat.

Bidding everyone Goodnight, Ezro trudged over the sand to the bungalow and hastily entered. As soon as he stepped inside he realized that his room was being lent to Alice in his stead, which was part of the reason why he so awkwardly brought up the idea of sharing a bed. That and all of his clothes were in there, and without a doubt she had probably dozed off in the time it took him to head to bed as well. A change was much needed, given a still wet and sand caked swimsuit wasn’t exactly what he’d call comfortable swimwear. So he resolved to sneak into his room to grab some clothes without waking her.

After carefully opening the door and stepping inside, he saw that Alice was asleep in her own swimsuit as well. While it was good on her for finding comfort in it to actually sleep, it wouldn’t be the same story in the morning. So before he headed for the drawers to grab something to sleep in, he approached her on the bed and gently shook her shoulder to wake her up from her short rest.

“Oi, I suggest you change. That swimsuit isn’t gonna very friendly to you during the night.” Ezro gave her a smirk before turning around and pulling out some clothes from the top and middle drawer. “That and I don’t want you to be getting my mattress all soggy and sandy.” A burgundy T-shirt, black shorts, and a grey pair of boxers were promptly taken out and laid across his arm.

Without a word, the captain then headed down the hall to the bathroom where he quickly changed inside. His suit was then rinsed off in the sink before being hung on one of the hooks. Once done, he headed back to Alice’s room and headed inside once he was given the all clear that she had changed as well. As opposed to entering the room entirely though, he opted to lean against the door frame.

“I’m sorry that today was a little weird. My suggestion was a little out of the blue and I understand that so I’d like to apologize if I made you uncomfortable or anything like that. I just figured, y’know, given our conversation today there would be no harm in suggesting it.” A smirk split across his face. “Then again, I suppose I shouldn’t assume huh?”
animegirl20 animegirl20 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Alice woke up when she felt someone gently shake her shoulder and heard a voice. "Huh? What?" Alice sat up slowly and looked up at Ezro trying to process what he said. "Oh! Right." When he left Alice got up and changed into her PJs. When she was done Ezro was standing in the doorway.

“I’m sorry that today was a little weird. My suggestion was a little out of the blue and I understand that so I’d like to apologize if I made you uncomfortable or anything like that. I just figured, y’know, given our conversation today there would be no harm in suggesting it.” “Then again, I suppose I shouldn’t assume huh?”

"No, it's fine even if none of that other stuff had happened it wouldn't have been a big de. I have to admit I did get a little nervous after I sent that...BUT it's fine you can do what you want." Alice walked over to the bed and sat down. "You still sleeping on the couch? if so there are extra blankets in here. Maybe that'll help."
Siren77 Siren77
be470cf9c0ece395c1a4ace89774aa6d.jpg[spoiler/]

“Oh I wouldn’t go as far to say that I can do whatever I want, hehe.” He couldn’t help but roll his eyes at his own statement. He had a bad habit of being a smartass at the wrong moments. “Anyways, now that I know you aren’t super wigged our by it I may as well stick to my gut and go with my first idea. Besides, there’s more to it than just the couch.” A sly grin flashed. “Granted I never intended anything weird by bringing up this suggestion.”
animegirl20 animegirl20

“Anyways, now that I know you aren’t super wigged our by it I may as well stick to my gut and go with my first idea. Besides, there’s more to it than just the couch.”

Alice didn't comment but her face did turn a little red.

“Granted I never intended anything weird by bringing up this suggestion.”

"Uh huh yeah try saying that again without that grin on your face. Maybe you'll convince me more." Alice said as she laid down.
Siren77 Siren77

Ezro’s eyes rolled once more as he finally stepped inside and shut the door behind him. The door was locked as well just to prevent any accidental walk ins.

“I mean it’s taken me this long to finally own up to how I feel, and to kiss you for that matter. You really think I would have any intentions to go that far? I’m a man of strategy and planning after all, so rushing into everything at once is always a bad idea.”

After briefly stretching out his arms, the captain walked over to the opposite side of the mattress and sat down before pulling himself over into a laying position.

“It’s a good thing I finally got my head straight tonight and pulled the trigger. Who know how much longer I would’ve had before you finally wised up and moved on to bigger and better things.”

Ezro chuckled a little before turning over on his side to face the wall.
animegirl20 animegirl20

Alice turned around to look at him not realizing he was already facing the wall. "Honestly I don't know. Never really thought about the future that much. Even before my...father passed I never really had that much of plan. I think I was just going to get married and have a family. Pretty much it. So looking at it like that I probably would have been staying on this ship for a while. Hey, Ezro have you ever thought beyond this. The ship and crew. You always plan on doing this?"
Siren77 Siren77

Users who are viewing this thread

Back