• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π•‹β„π”Ό π•Šπ”Όπ•π”Όβ„• π•‚π•€β„•π”Ύπ”»π•†π•„π•Š (Currently OPEN)

Yeah! If you wanna play royalty just run it through by me, and if you are not sure whether a character fits the lore just ask! You are free to inhabit any kingdom however, just read the lore for more details!
So do I DM you my character ideas?

Bump! In need of more non-royal characters, which can consist of knights/mercenaries, non magic/magical folk (humans, sorcerers, witches, etc.), different species (elves, fae, dragons, dwarves, etc.)

is this still open? im interested in making a character , maybe some sort of thief from YAN'THI !

is this still open? im interested in making a character , maybe some sort of thief from YAN'THI !
Yes! Yan'thi is filled with Inuit, Middle Eastern and Mid Asian (Tibetan, Bhutanese) people! :) We would love to have a thief, not sure if you want them corrupted by the darkness or not but that's up to you!

Bump! Looking fro non royal characters, still have a lot of leeway with characters and open for another week! Roleplay thread opens tomorrow!!

I just had a brain blast that I think will be really good if it works but we will see when I finish the character sheet which I'm starting now.

...Sure? Hopefully I'm not taking too much of a load?

I will probably discuss my character with you. It's A.) Extremely edgelordy, the concept (Though, I swear, I don't intend for the character itself to be edgelordy.), and B.) I may get a bit eager and may make it OP. (The disgust of RPs. I MUST COME UP WITH NERFS AND WEAKNESSES!)

...Sure? Hopefully I'm not taking too much of a load?

I will probably discuss my character with you. It's A.) Extremely edgelordy, the concept (Though, I swear, I don't intend for the character itself to be edgelordy.), and B.) I may get a bit eager and may make it OP. (The disgust of RPs. I MUST COME UP WITH NERFS AND WEAKNESSES!)
Yes, everyone has weaknesses so you can discuss it with me! :) This roleplay doesn't have a deadline on characters or when you have to post, it's supposed to recreational so don't worry

Bump! Thus rokeplay has just started but new characters are always welcome:) Read lore for more details :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back