• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Fern turned to look at their new roommate and their eyes almost sparkled when Marianne--They/Them--immediately asked for pronouns. They stepped forward to shake the offered hand.

"Hello, Marianne. It's nice to meet you. I'm Fern. I'm pretty good with whatever pronouns happen to come to you in reference to me. And please be sure to let me know if I ever get yours wrong. I'll do my utmost to keep them in mind and respect your preference but I am not perfect so I hope you'll know that, if I ever do get it wrong, it was never intentional and I will likely apologize to you for days afterwards."

Lisha
''ugh nevermind'
she picked up a picture frame that a picture of two kids in it
''how cute, the girl kinda look likes me''

Lisha
"that can't be me because i'm very antisocial'' she said as she wonder who the owner of the photo was. she knocked on endo's door then she went into her room.

Last edited:
Marianne's lips quirked up, their eyes holding relief. thank goodness, their roommate understood. and, hopefully, no certainly, they would be friends, strengthening the two nation's relationships.

"Fern, i am glad to meet you, truly. it is nice to have... someone who gets it. i do hope we can be friends, for the sake of the kingdoms. and... please, don't worry about using the wrong pronouns. It... happens more than you'd think, people don't know... quite what i am. but, hopefully, in your kingdom, people are... a little more aware?"

Nodding, Fern offered a sympathetic smile before answering. "Yes, I've heard that these things don't always come naturally to those that live elsewhere. In the Nature kingdom, we don't really have many that identify solely as one thing or another so I suppose we might seem a bit strange to those who aren't used to such a way of life."

Dusan looked at his watch. It was 7:20 at this point. That goddamned orientation wasted too much time. He'd only be able to do this at 7:00 up until 8:30, so 20 minutes of his time. He sprawls across his bed and grabs his backpack. He digs quickly through it's contents, taking out a necklace and putting it around his neck.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." He says, seemingly to no one. "Spiritus a luce latentes. Vos me accerso obsecro, mane pernocto."

After Dusan says this. The room is assaulted by a strong wind, a smile cracking onto Dusan's face as a purple ball of light spawns, slowly dismembering. Hands and legs seem to grow from it, a torso appearing after a few seconds. Once the body is formed, the ball itself turns into the head of a man who looks to be in his hundreds.

"That process is waaayy to long." Dusan says to the man. "What's up gramps?"

Dusan's grandfather lets out a sigh and crosses his arms.

"What the hell took you so long to contact me?"

After the greetings concluded and the two roommates went their separate ways for the time being, Fern decided that they could finish unpacking later. They really needed to spend some time outside to calm the new school jitters. Besides, they'd seen a lovely meadow not too far from the dorms that would be perfect for a bit of escaping-the-indoors.

Upon arrival, the Nature kingdom heir found they weren't the only one to find the meadow. It was that person from the auditorium... The heir to the Dark kingdom? Fern thought that's who they were. Shrugging to themself, the light haired teen made their way closer, though stayed a respectable distance as the other appeared to be practicing their magic.

"Hello, there." No reason not to be polite.

Lisha
"Hello"
She smiled as she continued to practice her
magic

Fern smiles and nods before shifting slightly to claim a small area in front of them, making sure it wouldn't interfere with the other's practice, and evened their breathing, relaxed their muscles, and let go.

Watching grass grow was actually more cathartic than it was made out to be. The flowers that were still holding out filled out and regained a healthy glow about them. Nature may be a cycle of birth, life, death, and rebirth, but sometimes that initial life could be extended without harm.

Besides, it made Fern feel better to be close to living things. They had some right to this little bit of comfort, surely?

Lisha
She started talking in a different language that sounded like Greek.
"Γεια σου θεά του σκότους" she said with a smile

Fern closed their eyes, losing themself, for a time, to the sensation of Life all around them. The grass, flowers, trees, animals going about their business, preparing for the coming cold. Further, further, further still. Where did their sense of self end?

Lisha
The ground started shaking and a woman appeared in front of lisha and they were talking in greek.
The strange woman was holding a strange book that was in greek and latin.

"Γεια σου σκοτεινό άρχοντα ή να πω μαμά" she said with a smile

Pandora walked out of her dorm while humming to herself happily, she wasn't sure who she was sharing a room with but she didn't mind meeting her roommate later. Since she didn't have any classes she decided to explore the academy a bit more. "Gosh why does everything look so interesting-" she mumbled to herself while walking around hurriedly and almost tripping.

Lisha
she started walking back to the academy with the woman and they kept talking

As she stood up properly, she continued to walk then suddenly stopped again, noticing a fellow student and a familiar woman talking who looked strangely important. They seemed to be from the dark kingdom judging by their appearances. She tried to act normal by continuing to make her way past them, they looked too intimidating for her.

Lisha
They stopped talking in greek and the women
disappeared
"Bye mama" she said with a fake smiled

Before Lisha arrived, Zero arrived during her travel.

The slightly older boy, young twenties, was only identifiable by his distinguishing marks, otherwise he looked younger.

He wore something between a none-leathery biker outfit and a suvival gear, yet totally stripped to seem like casual wear.

He oddly did carry a sword, which was bound shut.

His piercing green eyes scanned the area and made eye contact before going dark and glaced.

"I arrived later, there was an incident. I apologize miss." He said.

His dark hair slightly moved over his eyes.

He said nothing further and only steped behind her one step, as he took a tome from his back, and started to read.

Last edited:
Lisha
"
its okay " she said.
she went into her room and she lite 4 candles that was around a pentagram that was on the floor. she sat in the middle of the pentagram and she started glowing
White Pentagram Symbol On Concrete Ground Stock Photo (Edit Now) 1626006892

Last edited:
Lisha
she started speaking in ancient greek and it sound like she was singing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back