• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

itzuni

Queen of greek mythology(Fav God: Aries god of war
f89489819073e426f33bf634865058a8.jpg

A Long time ago the Seven Elements were actually Spirits that possessed great powers.

The seven elements are Nature,Water,Fire,Earth,Light,darkness and spirits (undead spirits).

When the seven elements came to earth they wanted a certain human to rule earth. Light and Darkness(the Queen and king of the elements) decided they would split earth into seven parts.

The seven parts of earth became kingdoms. The fire kingdom was ruled by ------. The Earth kingdom was ruled by--------. The water kingdom was ruled by------. The nature kingdom was ruled by-------. The sprit kingdom was ruled by--------. The light kingdom was ruled by---------. The dark kingdom was ruled by--------.

Now every king and queen has an heir and the most powerful heir is Calypso the daughter of the dark queen/king.

The kingdoms came together to make a academy so their children and others could learn to control their powers

( If you don’t want to be a ruler or their heir you can be a student or a teacher)

Fire Queen/King: taken
Fire prince/princess:taken
People from the fire kingdom:
--------------------------
Earth Queen/King:
Earth prince/princess:
People from the earth kingdom:
----------------------------
Water Queen/King:
Water prince/princess:
People from the Water kingdom:
------------------------------
Nature Queen/King:
Nature prince/princess:
People from the Nature kingdom:
Sprit Queen/King:
Sprit prince/princess:
People from the Sprit kingdom:
Light Queen/King:
Light prince/princess: taken
People from the Light kingdom:
Dark Queen/King: Queen jemisah (Me-----> itzuni)
Dark prince/princess: Princess Lisha (Me-----> itzuni)
People from the Dark kingdom:
-------------------------------------
😀

Last edited:
Ooh, super interested! I’m probably going to play a Fire King and/or Prince, but I wouldn’t mind dropping in and playing a few people of other elements if needed.

Hmm… I thought of some lore for the fire kingdom. Maybe they’re formidable warriors who learn to mix their fire magic with combat prowess. I’m thinking they’d live in active volcanic regions, where they’d be closest with the plane of fire, and other elemental spirits of fire. Some high ranking fire warriors might have titles of Dragons, Daemons, or Phoenix, and a few may even be blessed with powers over Lava and volcanoes. The best warriors wear their armor as a sign of power and pride, and rarely take it off.

The King is the most powerful of all the warriors. Blessed with the highest magnitude of power over both fire and the volcanoes, his wrath is something to be avoided. His name is not known to the public, and he is simply called the Great Yougan, or the Primordial. He wears a full plate of obsidian armor, with cracks of flames and lava adorning it, which covers his entire body. He is rarely ever seen without his armor, only in councils with the fellow elemental kings and queens. His name for those few who know it is Honou Fushiro.
685EE0E0-221E-4C5E-8D40-2770D2C30B38.jpeg

His son, the Prince of Flames, is training to become just like his father, and has also been blessed with lava/volcano magic. He also wears a full plate of armor, similar to his father’s, but below his armor, his combat prowess and his magic, his very physical form resembles fire and embers, a sign that he may become even more powerful than his father, or any other fire king of days past. His name is Endo Fushiro.
1648934692499.png

What do you think?

Hmm… I thought of some lore for the fire kingdom. Maybe they’re formidable warriors who learn to mix their fire magic with combat prowess. I’m thinking they’d live in active volcanic regions, where they’d be closest with the plane of fire, and other elemental spirits of fire. Some high ranking fire warriors might have titles of Dragons, Daemons, or Phoenix, and a few may even be blessed with powers over Lava and volcanoes. The best warriors wear their armor as a sign of power and pride, and rarely take it off.

The King is the most powerful of all the warriors. Blessed with the highest magnitude of power over both fire and the volcanoes, his wrath is something to be avoided. His name is not known to the public, and he is simply called the Great Yougan, or the Primordial. He wears a full plate of obsidian armor, with cracks of flames and lava adorning it, which covers his entire body. He is rarely ever seen without his armor, only in councils with the fellow elemental kings and queens. His name for those few who know it is Honou Fushiro.
View attachment 972785

His son, the Prince of Flames, is training to become just like his father, and has also been blessed with lava/volcano magic. He also wears a full plate of armor, similar to his father’s, but below his armor, his combat prowess and his magic, his very physical form resembles fire and embers, a sign that he may become even more powerful than his father, or any other fire king of days past. His name is Endo Fushiro.
View attachment 972789

What do you think?
Cool and can the fire kingdom and the dark kingdom be really close allies

Cool and can the fire kingdom and the dark kingdom be really close allies
Yeah! It could make sense. Are light and dark closely allied? Maybe fire is part of an alliance with dark because they were already so close with light as well.

Just popping in to state my curiosity before I head down for dinner. Also, a question: what separates nature from earth? I have guesses for what it might be but I didn't want to make any assumptions on the matter. 😅

Just popping in to state my curiosity before I head down for dinner. Also, a question: what separates nature from earth? I have guesses for what it might be but I didn't want to make any assumptions on the matter. 😅
nature is like plants and animal while earth is like rocks,metal and jems

Ooh… I kinda wanna give my boy Endo a pet phoenix, and then have Honou ride a dragon. Maybe Endo also has a dragon egg that will hatch and grow into a mount for him to ride over the course of the story.

Ooh… I kinda wanna give my boy Endo a pet phoenix, and then have Honou ride a dragon. Maybe Endo also has a dragon egg that will hatch and grow into a mount for him to ride over the course of the story.
you have to many good ideas. i'm still thinking about the dark kingdom lore

As for the light kingdom, i think... if there is to be war, their allies will be Earth, Air, and Nature, most likely?

The light kingdom is glorious. it is one of the smaller kingdoms, but only because it is less of a kingdom and more of a massive city-state, with the palace atop the mountain, than the nobles building mansions along the cliffs. at the base of the mountain are the middle class homes, than just beyond that, the industrial district. a river flows from the base of the mountains all the way out to a great lake. along this lake are the wealthy's mansions. than, the remainder of the kingdom's land is mostly farms. the light kingdom is amain exporter of grain, as well as manufactured goods. however... there is something of an... utterlyinescapablesoulcrushingrichpoorgapthatoneisbornintoandcannotescape. despite claiming to be the kingdom of light, the poor live in the shadows of the bourgsiusie, and anger is rising. the nation claims to be "enlightened", as they are the furthest ahead in scientific matters. yet, the monarchy perpetuates.

(oooor if that doesn't work than...)
agricultural early modern era European nation (think 1700) in terms of develompment, however, the real government is an elected parliamentary system. the royal family is merely known as the "Protectors", naught but figureheads, only remaining in such a role because the family line holds great magical power. oh and literacy rates are up. they have just had an agricultural revolution, grain is the country's biggest export. however, an industrial revolution is on its way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back