• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
As for the light kingdom, i think... if there is to be war, their allies will be Earth, Air, and Nature, most likely?
There’s gonna be war? I must have missed that part in the first post. Tell me where it is.

Lol. I imagine if there is war, it’s not gonna be between kingdoms, it’s gonna be all of the kingdoms united together against some other force.

There’s gonna be war? I must have missed that part in the first post. Tell me where it is.

Lol. I imagine if there is war, it’s not gonna be between kingdoms, it’s gonna be all of the kingdoms united together against some other force.
true. however, the ruling class of the Light Kingdom are.... well... yall will see.

So I've decided to request the Nature kingdom heir. I'm still debating the finer points, such as gender identity and personality but I'm pretty sure I want Nature kingdom

so uh i made some lore in third post that i made, i can re-paste it down here. :)

The light kingdom is glorious. it is one of the smaller kingdoms, but only because it is less of a kingdom and more of a massive city-state, with The Palace atop the mountain. then the nobles built mansions along the cliffs. at the base of the mountain are the middle-class homes, then just beyond that, the merchant district. a river flows from the base of the mountains all the way out to a great lake. along this lake are the wealthy's mansions. then, the remainder of the kingdom's land is mostly farms. This is an Agricultural early modern era European nation (think 1700ish) in terms of development, however, the real government is an elected parliamentary system. the royal family is merely known as the "Protectors", naught but figureheads, only remaining in such a role because the family line holds great magical power. oh and literacy rates are up. they have just had an agricultural revolution, grain is the country's biggest export. however, an industrial revolution is on its way. the kingdom of light has always been ahead of its time in terms of political and social ideals, it is a kingdom of philosophers, theologians, and theorists.

"As the light Illuminates, Clears, Guides, and Leads, so shall we, the enlightened men and women of the Kingdom of the Light, do swear allegiance to the guiding beacon found in our Protector, King (whateverhisnameis). Let their light guide us to govern justly, and with a clear heart and mind. Let our light illuminate the world's darkness, casting away all shadows." ~Vow taken at the start of each assembly of the parliamentary body.

So what happens is that the Prime Protector is one of the direct descendants of the previous Prime Protector. when they wed, if they have children, once all of the children are of age (21), the title of Protector is passed down to that kid. in this generation, it was Mari's father, and as Mari is an only child, they will be given the title next.

Last edited:
Hmm… does seem fun. Unfortunately not that much my cup of tea, but hey, it’s not my kingdom.

I do wanna stick with my own idea of a kingdom of “tribal warriors” (of course it’d be bigger than just a tribe) that basically exemplify their element and seek to embody all of its attributes — courage, passion, ferocity, righteous anger when needed, etc.

As for the dynasty, I want to say that the Fushiro family were definitely the ones originally chosen by the Fire spirit, and that is shown in the devotion and respect of even the other elementals towards the family, especially the Dragon Lords (of which one of them is Honou’s personal mount). The kingdom *does* have an “electoral” system, where the young heirs of each family are pit against each other in tests of courage, strength and martial prowess, but out of respect for the great Fushiro family no one has ever seriously challenged them for the throne. So basically, they are the uncontested rulers of the kingdom… (for now…)

And honestly, I’m thinking whenever that next throne tournament rolls around, Endo’s gonna say “enough is enough with y’all going easy on our family, GO YOUR HARDEST ON ME!” and is still gonna probably whoop everyone’s asses. Well… unless one of you guys has other plans…

Last edited:
So, while you guys were hashing out kingdom lore, I was... asleep. Dreaming about a hidden kingdom in treetops where the average observer would see no sign of civilization. So I guess I was kinda dreaming about brainstorming? 😆

The basic idea of what I can remember going through my head is that the residents wouldn't exactly live in structures that could properly be called "buildings" but simply integrated with the nature around them. I think some tree forts may have been built for the purpose of accommodating visitors but the residents themselves would feel uncomfortable sleeping indoors.

... Am I making any sense at all or should I go make my iced coffee before trying to articulate any more...? 😆 (Regardless of your answer, I'm getting coffee now 😜)

I have returned from obtaining my coffee. Do I have permission to continue brainstorming along the lines of my recent post? I don't want to dive in and make all these assumptions about the kingdom like I'm the one that gets to make the decisions here.

The dark kingdom is in a very dark part of the forbidden woods.
I have returned from obtaining my coffee. Do I have permission to continue brainstorming along the lines of my recent post? I don't want to dive in and make all these assumptions about the kingdom like I'm the one that gets to make the decisions here.
yes you can continue brain storming

So uh… how’s my brain storming then? Should I continue? Do I have enough to go by for now?

The dark kingdom is in a very dark part of the forbidden woods.

yes you can continue brain storming
So our kingdoms would be near neighbours? Or would you prefer the Nature Kingdom to simply inhabit a different forest?

One idea I have is that every member of the Nature kingdom has at least some ability to understand the thoughts or feelings or needs of plants and animals with each individual/family having their own proficiency in certain areas. The "royal" family is a line with particularly strong abilities with both flora and fauna. This is considered rare as, while everyone has the basic empathy with both, most are only powerful in one area or the other.

lore for the dark kingdom:
The Dark kingdom is ruled by the Dark lord (a.k.a Jemisha) The Dark kingdom is in the forbidden part of the great forest that was made by the dark and light spirits.
982b9366d59486111eb19a1f63242d3f.jpg

The dark lord used to be the most powerful out of all the kings and queens, but when lisha turned 13 she was claimed by the king of the seven elements (darkness), now she is more powerful than her own mother. Some people who live in the dark kingdom live in the trees but the royal family and the nobles live underground. There are over 300,000 people in the dark lord’s army, so no one dares to attack the kingdom. The dark lord hid lisah for 10 years of her life and the only people she got to socialize with were the maids,guards,people from the fire kingdom(because they are very close allies), and her mother. Lisha is very good at combat and she is great at using a sword. The dark lord holds all the spell books of magic except light magic spell books because everytime she touches the spell book it burns her hands. Lisha is the only one to control combat magic.
764308774731fec893ab2c4119f6480b.jpg

i'm gonna add more))

Ooh! That gives me an idea. Maybe Honou never told Endo who his mother was. What if Endo was actually a literal child of the original Fire spirit?

you basically took my idea
Well… it’s not like you don’t have yours already. And I thought what you said was a bit different than that thing I just came up with. You were claimed by the dark spirit, I was actually born from the fire spirit. But it’s ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back