• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
you still can use the idea
Alright, that makes me feel a little better.

And I’m thinking that maybe the fire kingdom used to be one of the lesser kingdoms, but only recently with Honou’s ascendance to the throne the fire kingdom has begun to prosper like never before, and its prestige and industry nearly rivals the light kingdom, with its power and might second only to the dark kingdom.

Alright, that makes me feel a little better.

And I’m thinking that maybe the fire kingdom used to be one of the lesser kingdoms, but only recently with Honou’s ascendance to the throne the fire kingdom has begun to prosper like never before, and its prestige and industry nearly rivals the light kingdom, with its power and might second only to the dark kingdom.
cool idea

I'm thinking that the Nature kingdom wouldn't have much in the way of military force, preferring to be the peacekeepers, but there could still be some that train in a sort of specialized fighting technique that uses the environment to put a stop to conflict as quickly as possible. Does that make any sense at all?

Paison Kingdom | One Piece Role-Play Wiki | Fandom

Lisha usually stayed within the castle walls until she turned 17 because of her mother's rules.
People are kinda scared of her because of how strong she is.
She is really scared about going to the academy because she thinks she gonna be a outcast/outsider.

I'm thinking that the Nature kingdom wouldn't have much in the way of military force, preferring to be the peacekeepers, but there could still be some that train in a sort of specialized fighting technique that uses the environment to put a stop to conflict as quickly as possible. Does that make any sense at all?
okay

Cool, thanks. ^^

Out of curiosity, did you see my post speculating on the general powers in the Nature kingdom or did it get buried? I'm just asking to see if I need to go back and change it before I go any further on the matter. (Yes, I do stop at, like, every point I make to see if where I'm going is still okay and yes, I know this may be viewed as tedious. Please let me know if you'd prefer me to have a more ask-for-forgiveness-not-permisson attitude and I will try to adjust my behavior.)

okay, here's what i'm thinking for the water kingdom;

The Kingdom of Water is a center of diplomacy known throughout the kingdoms. Residents aren't warriors or knights, but rather scholars and artists, creating masterfully crafted shrines and awe-inspiring libraries that residents from the Kingdom of Water, and even other kingdoms, flock to. There is a dark underbelly to this kingdom, though- anyone deemed 'useless', either due to disability or ineptitude with hydrominesis, are thrown out of the kingdom, left to die so that the kingdom's reputation can be upheld.

While the kingdom is beautiful enough as it is in the daylight, it's a whole different world at night. Due to water's close connection with the moon, with it influencing the tides and strengthening hydrokinetic abilities, most residents only stride through the city once the sun has set, with the best festivals, performances, and parades being conducted under the full moon.

Queen Calypso Dansui is the ruling monarch, the most powerful hydrokinetic since the original rulers. She not only has command over water in it's pure form, but storms, ice, and even mist- its said that she may even be able to suck the water out of a person's body, but nothing has confirmed those rumors. While most rulers have gained their throne through blood and brute force, Queen Dansui claimed her power through her silver tongue and quick thinking. Her diplomacy skills are unmatched, and rumor has it that she can extinguish a fiery argument with a single word. The queen is ever the perfectionist, though, ruling with an iron fist and expecting her kingdom to be up to only the best standards- as well as her only daughter.

Nobody truly knows where Aylin Dansui came from. There's never been a patriarch in the history of the Kingdom of Water, and nnobody would dare suggest the idea of fhe queen having a secret consort. Despite her foggy origins, Aylin was raised as a princess, and, being the spitting image of her mother, nobody questioned her legitimacy to her claim to the throne. Despite the strict rule from her mother, Aylin is hiding a strange secret- one that could turn the water kingdom on its head as they know it.

At the age most children developed their elemental powers, Aylin had a rather strange thing happen to her- she found she barely had any command over water in its purest form, barely able to control a single orb before having it burst before her. Rather, as she was walking through a moonlit field later that night, she found a strange sort of energy forming around her hands- a sort of silvery fog, almost tingly to the touch. After a bit, Aylin found she could not only collect, but control this 'fog'- this moonlight. Whereas most hydrokinetic were at the mercy of the moon, relying on it to support its powers, Aylin was strangely connected directly to it, being able to harness its energy in a physical form.

The pics for the faceclaims got messed up so I'll post them later, I'm at work rn lol

okay, here's what i'm thinking for the water kingdom;

The Kingdom of Water is a center of diplomacy known throughout the kingdoms. Residents aren't warriors or knights, but rather scholars and artists, creating masterfully crafted shrines and awe-inspiring libraries that residents from the Kingdom of Water, and even other kingdoms, flock to. There is a dark underbelly to this kingdom, though- anyone deemed 'useless', either due to disability or ineptitude with hydrominesis, are thrown out of the kingdom, left to die so that the kingdom's reputation can be upheld.

While the kingdom is beautiful enough as it is in the daylight, it's a whole different world at night. Due to water's close connection with the moon, with it influencing the tides and strengthening hydrokinetic abilities, most residents only stride through the city once the sun has set, with the best festivals, performances, and parades being conducted under the full moon.

Queen Calypso Dansui is the ruling monarch, the most powerful hydrokinetic since the original rulers. She not only has command over water in it's pure form, but storms, ice, and even mist- its said that she may even be able to suck the water out of a person's body, but nothing has confirmed those rumors. While most rulers have gained their throne through blood and brute force, Queen Dansui claimed her power through her silver tongue and quick thinking. Her diplomacy skills are unmatched, and rumor has it that she can extinguish a fiery argument with a single word. The queen is ever the perfectionist, though, ruling with an iron fist and expecting her kingdom to be up to only the best standards- as well as her only daughter.

Nobody truly knows where Aylin Dansui came from. There's never been a patriarch in the history of the Kingdom of Water, and nnobody would dare suggest the idea of fhe queen having a secret consort. Despite her foggy origins, Aylin was raised as a princess, and, being the spitting image of her mother, nobody questioned her legitimacy to her claim to the throne. Despite the strict rule from her mother, Aylin is hiding a strange secret- one that could turn the water kingdom on its head as they know it.

At the age most children developed their elemental powers, Aylin had a rather strange thing happen to her- she found she barely had any command over water in its purest form, barely able to control a single orb before having it burst before her. Rather, as she was walking through a moonlit field later that night, she found a strange sort of energy forming around her hands- a sort of silvery fog, almost tingly to the touch. After a bit, Aylin found she could not only collect, but control this 'fog'- this moonlight. Whereas most hydrokinetic were at the mercy of the moon, relying on it to support its powers, Aylin was strangely connected directly to it, being able to harness its energy in a physical form.

The pics for the faceclaims got messed up so I'll post them later, I'm at work rn lol
That. Sounds. So. Cool. ☆o☆

sooooo then im guessing that this academy could be the water kingdom's doing, they arranges it in the hopes of lessening tensions between the kingdoms. after all, the academy is only for the next "Heirs" to meet, grow in power, study and train for a year.... soundok?

Yeah, everyone has amazing ideas so far!

Honou and Endo’s residence lies within a cave chamber of the largest, most active volcano in the kingdom, only accessible by those with powers over lava due to the perpetual torrent of magma that surrounds the fortress, or to those whom Honou grants permission.
9A888AA5-552F-4C1B-8A53-9BE24EA28B2A.jpeg

Endo was always permitted to visit the rest of the kingdom, but he chose to seclude himself until he was around 12.
Even though he used to be shy, he is now quite bold, due to the power and combat prowess he has accumulated. Though he is slightly scared of his own power and how destructive he could end up being…
Overall he is excited to come to the school so he can meet the other heirs and learn more about how powerful he truly is.

So, I feel like the Nature kingdom would try to not consider any of the others "enemies" but might have closer relationships with certain kingdoms than perhaps others. My first thoughts are that they may be close to Water and Light for the simple reason of "those are things that plants need" and maybe others but those are the first to pop into my head. Thoughts?

So, I feel like the Nature kingdom would try to not consider any of the others "enemies" but might have closer relationships with certain kingdoms than perhaps others. My first thoughts are that they may be close to Water and Light for the simple reason of "those are things that plants need" and maybe others but those are the first to pop into my head. Thoughts?
Love that! Fire would try not to make enemies either but might be a little at odds with Water and Nature.

Even though the dark kingdom sounds gloomy and ugly, it’s really pretty, Especially at night time.
Explore the Best Underground Art | DeviantArt

The dark kingdom is home to many different creatures like the black pegasus and the skull dragon
92 Dark Magic Monster ideas | fantasy creatures, creature art, dragon  artwork
Riding Pegasus - Black Horse Spirit

The goddess they worship is Nyx the greek goddess of night.
fialleril — ysvyri: “Nyx” - My painting of the night goddess...

There are theories that Thanatos god of death is lisha’s father. Maybe that’s why she powerful because she is a demigod.
Thanatos!! A speedpaint video of this will be...

Though the Fire kingdom has few creatures native to it, many elemental summons are found there, which take a wide range of shapes comparable to hundreds of other creatures in the known world.

There are two native species known to have survived and thrived in the Fire kingdom, the Phoenix and the Dragons. Both inherently magical and powerful beings, it is from them that many citizens of the kingdom claim to have learned their magic.
1649006221146.jpeg
34C87DA4-676A-4A55-A4B6-6436D2D5A05F.png

do guys think we have enough about the kingdoms to start role-playing?

do guys think we have enough about the kingdoms to start role-playing?
I think so. Did you need help setting up a roleplay thread?

Sorry, one more tidbit for the Fire kingdom. Their patron deity is Hephaestus, god of volcanoes, fire and the forge.

But the Fushiro family is often worshipped as servants of Hephaestus, demigods, or even minor gods in their own right.

I only have lore so far but I can just pick a name and stuff real quick if everyone else is ready to start 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back