• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lisha

Lisha was walking around the academy with a worried face. She was holding her bag closed to her. "i hope no one notices me" she mumbled
quietly,Her hand we glowing as well.

Marianne had sat themselves on a statue (having already arrived the day before), book in one hand, pen and notebook beside them as they read, not seeming to notice the girl as she passed. the next Protector was currently working on looking through the list of exports and imports. so far, the light kingdom was mainly self sufficient... but there was something strange... there was slight... gap in the numbers. so, mari was going through everything, seeing what they were missing.

(wait so... dormmates? we should figure that out)

Fern looked up at the academy, hesitating slightly before actually stepping foot on the grounds. This is it. The first day of interacting with the other kingdom heirs. They weren't entirely sure what to expect but hoped they could all make it through the year without disaster.

With those... pleasant thoughts, the 17 year old took off towards the nearest building, hoping to find someone that could tell them what exactly they were supposed to be doing right now.

Lisha
She went into the auditorium and sat in the back. She opened her backpack and took out a sketchbook. "when will orientation start'' she said quietly as she started to draw. On the other page of the sketch book was a map of the seven kingdoms. ''remember what mom said, only socialize with people you think you can trust'' she mumbled then she sighed. She continued to draw.

Last edited:
"Wow. This is...so extra." Dusan says as he looks up upon the academy. "So unnecessary."

He scratches his pale neck and looks back down. A beautiful campus lay ahead of him, the bright colors attacking his eyes.

"So goddamn unnecessary.." He mutters again as he walks in. He looks around and sees some uncommon sights. Someone sitting on a statue and some kid zooming across the campus to a building. He couldn't help but chuckle at the running kid. Where the hell was he going? Wait. Where the hell was Dusan supposed to be going? Oh, right. The auditorium for orientation. But where was that? Dusan looks over at the girl on statue. He walks over to her.

"Oi, could you tell me where the uh, auditorium is?" He asked the writing girl.

Interactions: PatriasLover PatriasLover

After getting the information they were looking for, Fern made their way to the auditorium and tried not to cringe at the sheer strangeness of being inside an actual building. Too late, the heir to the Nature kingdom realized that they should have prepared better, exposed themself to these types of situations more ahead of time.

Shaking their head, Fern made their way to a seat, deliberately choosing a spot that wasn't right next to the door. They would have to learn to deal with being away from what was familiar, sooner rather than later.

Lisha

She started humming her favorite song. She was drawing a picture of the academy. "why is the academy so big and colorful'' She said with a small sigh.

marianne flinched, giving a slight start, before glancing up at the sun. they shut their book, the moment they did, a shadow resumed its seat, Marianne standing, quenching the warm glow they had used to illuminate their work. glancing at the person who had asked them the question, Marianne offered them a nod, slipping the books and pen into their bag "I'll take you there... I'm heading that way too." they replied, before beginning to walk from the courtyard to one of the doors. after a moment, they glanced back "what kingdom do you herald from?"

SharkBark SharkBark

Lisha

She was sitting right next to the doors of the auditorium. ''i wish i was back underground'' she sighed as the tired to git comfortable in the chair

"Thanks.." Dusan responds to them offering to take him there. Now, to get there in pure silence. Just silence. No talk--

"What kingdom do you herald from?"

Alright then. So much for silence. Dusan sighs.

"I'm the heir to the Spirit Kingdom. I don't want to be here but, alas, here I am." He answers. "What about you? What kingdom do you, herald from. Also, who says herald?"

Dusan finally looks over at the person guiding him. But, the sun was right there beside them, so he squints his eyes in pain.

Fern noticed someone nearby, the person that had actually taken the seat they had resisted, appearing even more uncomfortable in this setting than the Nature heir felt. They offered this person a small, sympathetic smile, trying to portray that, despite any differences, they had some idea how the other was feeling.

((Interactions: itzuni itzuni (sorta)))

Lisha
she rolled her eyes and she finished the drawing. "i you for sending me here mom" she mumbled She started to look at old drawings she made

"Im the Heir to the Spirit Kingdom I don't want to be here, but I am."

They didn't want to be here? Marianne knew that the Spirit kingdom tended to be... rather secluded. but hopefully, it meant that the heir was merely shy, not that they would rather be enemies than allies.

"What about you? What kingdom do you, herald from. Also, who says herald?"

"To answer your questions, I'm from the Light Kingdom. and... fair enough, i do admit that in terms of language, i skew a little more antiquated than modern."

The way the Spirit Kingdom's heir's eyes squinted didn't escape Mari. with a small, aquwered shrug, and a slight hand flick, half of the light that was coming into their eyes diverted, shading the world to what would hopefully be more comfiterble, as though they had put on sunglasses.

"We should be heading inside," they added, as Mari had stopped walking, and they were going to be late. (not true, but Marianne knew that they get anxious over deadlines)

(( SharkBark SharkBark

Last edited:
Lisha

She put a necklace with a purple gem on. ''i like being underground instead of this'' she mumbled. she started to fiddle with the gem

Seeing that the other didn't appear to have noticed their attempt at offering sympathy, Fern turned to face the front, waiting for the orientation to start so they could get to work investigating the dorms and settling in.

"The Light Kingdom. Cool." Dusan says. "My dad says you guys are one of the smartest kingdoms out there. Also, once again. Your weird language. Skew?"

Dusan's eyes opened back up to a comfortable level as the bright light that ambushed his eyes diverted when the heir beside him flicked their hand.
"Wow...nice trick. I see being the Light heir comes with some handy tricks. And, you're right, we should head inside, I'm getting pissed at the sun."

When Dusan entered the building with the girl, they're were only two people in there. The kid who zoomed across thee campus earlier, and some purple eyed girl. Not much. See, he knew this academy would be boring.

"Thank you again for getting me here, er, I didn't get your name." He says to the girl who brought him in. "Mine is Dusan. Dusan Hania. Nice to meet your, acquaintance. See, I can talk fancy too." Dusan offers a light smile.

Mentions: itzuni itzuni Ocean123 Ocean123

Lisha

She looked at them then she went back to facing forward ''ohh god the light kingdom heir is here'' she mumbled
she gave her a evil stare

Last edited:
Fern looked up at their entrance and offered the two who'd just entered a somewhat-nervous smile. They were trying not to fidget and mostly succeeding, though they did have to stuff their hands in their pockets after a few minutes of waiting.

Marianne gave a slight nod "thank you for the compliment. I confess, while I know much about your... imports, exports, and previous diplomatic relationships with the Light Kingdom, I do not know much about the customs of your people. but I am here to learn."

they couldn't help but give the faintest of shrugs "I speak how I speak. better than to go silent.", giving another one at his gratitude before returning to their strict posture.

"Mine is Dusan. Dusan Hania. Nice to meet your, acquaintance. See, I can talk fancy too."

"And Mine is Marianne. I use They-Them pronouns, may i ask for yours?" they replied, their face once again evening out, though their lips had quirked up ever so slightly at the "i can talk fancy too" bit.

of course, Marianne couldn't help but overhear the girl speak as they entered the auditorium, already intent on approaching. strange... this was such a large school, yet there were only the four students? there was one other, rather uncomfeterble looking person sitting somewhat nearby as well. something was... off. with a sigh, they moved to take their seat, sitting two seats over from the girl who said the thing, shooting her a glance.

(oh, and yeah... hi kids, do you like ADHD and a neurodivergency thing where your brain hyperfocuses on noise so you hear like a lot of stuff, so crowded spaces are literal hell? because I sUrE dO.) (( Ocean123 Ocean123 itzuni itzuni SharkBark SharkBark ))

"Nice to meet you, Marianne." Dusan says. "My pronouns? Uh..I don't know much about those but, I guess, he/him? To symbolize that I'm male? I really don't know much about this."

Dusan looks to his left at the purple haired girl, who had a death stare on Marianne right now. Dusan leans closer to Marianne's ear.

"Do you know her?" He asks. "She doesn't seem like she likes you."

Before he can get an answer, the mood of the room changes and sounds can be heard from the stage.

"Tell me later." Dusan tells Marianne. "The orientation is starting."

Dusan goes to the nearest seat, which is next to the zooming kid, who is giving him a nervous smile.

30 minutes later--

After that long ass orientation, Dusan knew a bit more about the school and what he was supposed to be doing. And know, knowing that, the school seemed even more boring. At least he knew someone there. Marianne, the Light heir.

"FINALLY" The death stare girl shouts. Dusan looks over at her, her mouth now covered with her hand. He can't help but smile.

"Wow, at least I'm not the only person who finds this boring." He says to himself with a smile.

Interactions: PatriasLover PatriasLover Ocean123 Ocean123

Mentions: itzuni itzuni

Lisha
she stood up and stretches and she also took a umbrella out of her backpack. she looked at him. He must be from the
spirit kingdom she thought

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back