• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
after the far too long orientation, marianne stood, giving a nod to dusan, before approaching the girl who had glared at her.

"My name is Marianne, Future protector of the Light Kingdom. i noticed you seem to bear animosity towards me, could you please explain why?" they asked, ever the diplomat.

After the orientation finally ended, Fern was just about to stand when another student, the one they'd noticed upon first entering the auditorium, shouted their thoughts to the world. Fern couldn't help but agree with the sentiment and offered a smile as they drew close on their way to the door, quietly commenting, "Couldn't agree more."

(( itzuni itzuni ))

Lisha
She smiled then she looked at marianne
"so you are the light heir, anyways i'm laisha the heir of dark kingdom''
she opened her umbrella

Marianne half-stumbled back, nearly nocked in the head by the umbrella, flinching. mouth setting to a frown, but still polite as ever, Marianne questioned "if it's too bright, i can lessen it." still attempting to extend an olive branch.

with a sigh, marianne nodded, then, with a gesture of their hand, all photons that would have entered their eyes were diverted away, rendering lisha blind. but... darkness was what lisha had asked for.

Fern paused in their escape, seeing a possible conflict between literal light and dark. They tilted their head and took a step closer, keeping their posture as non-threatening as possible. "You two good...?"

marianne flinched at the shout, before quickly undoing their actions, a guilty look in their eyes, before they quickly turned away, heading to where their dorm would be, not talking to fern.

Fern winced slightly at the exchange they'd just witnessed before carefully approaching the Dark heir. "Um... Sorry about... all that..." They grimaced again at their own awkwardness before shaking their head and offering a slight smile. "Ready to get out of here? ... Um! Not that you have to leave with me or anything, of course!"

Lisha
she looked at a paper
'' so my roommates are the spirit and fire heirs'' she sighed

Dusan scratched the back of his head. He didn't know where to go at this point. Oh, yeah. Dorms.

'' i didn't mean that!! make my sight return now!!!''

Dusan looks over at where the voice came from. It's the death stare girl, begging for her sight back. And who else could've done that? Marianne.

"Oh shit, Marianne!" He said. "Show her what's up!" Dusan laughed so hard he doubled over. A death stare isn't so strong when you can't stare. But then, out of no where, Marianne quickly exits the auditorium. "Yo, don't embarrass someone and then leave embarrassed."

Dusan picks up his bag and makes his way out the door. His dorm. He'd be sharing it with someone. Shit. Dusan looks at his paper. His roommates, "Fire heir and Darkness heir"

Who the hell are they?

Starting to wonder if they were actually there, or if they were invisible and mute, Fern tried to shrug the interaction--or lack-there-of--off and made their way to the dorm they'd be sharing with the heirs of Light and Water.

Lisha
she opened the door. she took the biggest room
''i'm stuck with two boys''
she screamed in terror

When Dusan entered the dorm, he realized that the door was already open, signalling that someone had gotten there before him. He slowly entered the room and looked around at the different rooms. He looks at the one to the right.

"Guess I'll take that one." Dusan thinks. He opens the room door to see that it's already occupied. The death stare chick. So..was she the fire heir? Or the Darkness?

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that someone was in here." He apologizes. "I'm Dusan Hania. The Spirit heir."

Fern made it to the dormitory and was pleased to note that each occupant would have their own space. It looked like one of the rooms was already claimed so the light haired teen chose one of the remaining spaces. The window was large enough to climb through, with a convenient tree nearby for floral companionship. Fern immediately went to the window and threw it open, not intending to ever close it again.

"Not quite the same as sleeping outside but it'll have to do..."

Lisha
''My name is lasiha and i'm the darkness heir"
she closed the curtains and she closed her umbrella.
''finally someone i can get along with'' she mumbled
quietly
((interactions: SharkBark SharkBark ))

Last edited:
"Nice to meet you, Lisha." Dusan says. So she's the Darkness heir. "I don't know much about the Darkness kingdom but, hopefully we can get along. As long as you aren't too loud, we're cool. If you need me, I'll be in the 2nd room."

Dusan closes the room door and head to the 2nd one. It wasn't as big as Lisha's but, it'll do. Now the only person missing was the fire heir. Hopefully they weren't bad either. He throws down his bag and jumps face first onto his bed. It was comfortable and cool the touch. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad. He had made a few friends and even had a huge room.

Maybe he'd get used to this place after all.

Interactions: itzuni itzuni

Lisha
''okay''
she snapped her finger and the whole dorm turned dark even though it was around 3 pm
''hello darkness my old
friend'' she said as she smiled and started glowing
((interactions: SharkBark SharkBark

Last edited:
Lisha
''hm''
she came out of her room
"why is the whole dorm dark''

Last edited:
marianne, upon hearing the door open then close, stepped out from the taken room, eyeing the other for a moment, then offering a hand "Hello. my name is Marianne, and i am from the Light Kingdom. I use they-them pronouns. What of you?" they introduced themself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back