• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

He just nodded a little. “That’s not what I meant... sorry.” He mumbled and sighed heavily, rubbing at his face until they got in to the shop, going to the desk.

Jack sighs and looks at him. “We can look at them tonight.” He tells him and heads inside with him. He goes to the back to make coffee.

He just nodded and frowned as he looked at the photo that Fae had put on her station, just staring at the photo of them happy together and swallowing hard. He'd ruined everything and he was going to have to live with that now. The whole day he was miserable and he kept debating whether or not to call her, wanting to hear her voice more than anything but at the same time he knew she wouldn't want to hear his. By the end of the day he went back with his brother and sat down at the table, looking through rehab centres close by and eventually settled on one, looking over at Jack as he made the phone call, chewing on his nails and trying to fight the urge to go get a beer out the garage, knowing the fridge was stocked full of them

Jack made the necessary calls and set up to take Norman there tomorrow. He pays for the stay in full. It was a six-month program and he could only hope it would really help. He heads nack to him after and sits down with him. "You're going tomorrow at elven. It's all paid for." He tells him

Norman looked over at him and frowned some, "Jesus Jack... I... Thank you." He told him sincerely. "I think... I think I should go see her before I leave... So I'll text her and see what she says but.... Thank you JAck." He told him again and stood up, going to take a shower, shaking a little and thinking about a lot of things while still fighting the need to go drown himself in alcohol was getting to be exhausting but as he went up to his room he called Fae, praying she would pick up, a text just didn't seem sufficient.

Jack nods a little. "I just want you better and happy." He tells him and watches him leave.

Fae sees the name pop up on her phone as it rings and frowns. He was really trying to call her? She contemplatings answering and finally does, hoping if she didn't, he wouldn't call any more after this. "What?"

He frowned more and swallowed a bit, "Hi... I uh... Thanks for bringing my medication over... I'm going into rehab tomorrow... 6 months.... Please... Please Fae when I get out... Can we sit down and talk?" He asked her quietly, "I'm not asking for anythign more than that." He begged her quietly as he got ready for a shower.

Fae frowns a little and cursl up on the couch. "I'm glad you're getting help." She murmurs softly. "But I don't think that's a good idea." She murmurs and bites her lip. "Norman I....I don't want to see you again." She tells him.

He frowned more and shook his head, "Please... Please I can't hear that." He whimpered, "Fae I'm begging you... If you don't like the outcome of our chat then fine, never see me again... but please, give me a chance to talk to you when I get out." He begged her

He thanked her and frowned a little, "I'm sorry Fae..." He told her quietly then hung up and went to get ready for bed, he'd need to get up early to start packing what stuff he wanted to take with him.

-4 months-

Norman had been doing well at the facility so far, he'd been lost without Fae but he was getting by and today was starting out a good one because they'd finally agreed with his good record that Jack was gonna be allowed to come visit him now but on the other hand, he'd been hoping he'd be feeling better than he currently was, a doctor's appointment had already been set up for the afternoon after his brother's visit and so he'd have a busy day, something to keep his mind off of not having Fae. He trudged through the morning, starting to feel worse and worse as he got closer to seeing Jack, following the staff member down to the lunch hall and waited at one of the tables for him, rubbing at his chest

Jack heads in to the room and smiles when he sees Norman. He heads over and sits beside him. "Hey, how are you?" He asks softly and looks his brother over.

Norman smiled at him some, nodding a bit, "Hey, I'm uh... I'm not too bad, we're getting there... Well I mean they've been sending you updates, you know how it's going, how's the shop doing?" He asked him quietly and stood up to grab a water from the fridge then sat down again with him, still rubbing at his chest, trying to relax some.

Jack nods a little and watches him. “It’s good. Still running.” He murmurs and watches him. “You okay? Need me to get you something?” He asks as he watches him rub his chest.

He shrugged a bit. “I’ve just ... been on edge all morning... feeling a little tight.” He muttered. “How’s Fae?” He asked him. He wasn’t entirely sure he wanted to hear the answer but he missed her like crazy and he wanted to know if she was doing okay or not.

Jack sighs soflty. “I don’t know. She quite and she won’t talk to me. I don’t even know if she’s working at all.” He tells him and runs a hand through his hair. “I’m sorry. I wish I had better news then that about her.””

Norman just nodded and watched him for a minute. “Jack... can you go get one of the uh... one of the orderlies?” He mumbled struggling to breathe now and leaned forward a bit

Norman was moved so they could check him over better and looked over at jack. “Typical huh? No visiting family ever goes smooth.” He tried to joke but it was evident in his face he was in a lot of pain and after a more thorough check over they had decided to call an ambulance and pulled jack to the side. ‘All signs point to him having a heart attack right now so we’re gonna get him transported to a hospital.’ The woman assured him.

Jack frowns and glances over at his brother. “What hospital is he going to?” He asks so he could get there. He was gonna her there for his brother.

Norman looked over when jack walked back to him frowning some. “They think I’m... having a heart attack.” He grunted a little and leaned back against the chair he was sitting in until the paramedics arrived and told jack where they were taking him to and left.

faes phone was going off next to her while her client glanced over at it. “You can take that if you want? I think my skin could use a break.” He muttered

Fae looks up and nods. She puts the needle gun up and cleans up his arm before getting up and answering her phone. “Hello?” She heads to the back of the shop and sits in the office. She was working at a shop further from home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back