• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

Fae shakes her head. “No.” She says softly and turns off the tv. “I’m going to bed. I just wanted to make sure you got home okay.” She says softly and puts the blanket up. She heads upstairs and curls up in bed.

He frowned but nodded and sat downstairs for a while until he thought she'd be asleep, popping up to their room quickly and grabbed one of his beers out, taking it back downstairs and sitting on the couch with it, shaking some while he drank it. This was getting out of hand very quickly and he could feel the downward spiral starting, it was like he had no control over himself anymore and he was acting impulsively.

Fae curls up and sleeps. She hears him come in and wakes up a little, frowning a little when she hears him grab something and leave. She pulls the pillow closer and starts crying into. She evenstually falls back asleep and doesn’t wake up until her alarm goes off. She goes to the a shower and sighs softly.

Norman had fallen asleep on the couch this time and he'd fallen asleep mid beer, so the bottle was still in his hand while he snored, the TV playing in the background and the remote sitting next to his beer bottle

Fae gets dressed and grabs her bag and shoes. She leaves without even going into the living room and seeing the beer bottle. She was upset and wasn’t seeing clearly what was really wrong. She heads to the shop and goes to the cafe across the street since she was early.

Jack frowned as he saw her walk in and sighed a bit, "Hey... Uh... Can you come sit over here a moment? We need to talk." He told her frowning and sighed a bit.

Fae frowns a little and sighs. She didn’t need this right now. She goes over and takes a seat with him, sipping her coffee. “What is it?”

"When I was over at yours the other night... I accidentally took Norman's jacket... WE have the same one... I... Fae this isn't..." He paused and took a deep breath before continuing, "He had three receipts from the liquor store in his pocket.... They were all dated from the past week." He told her and pulled the receipts out to show her. "He's fallen off the wagon." He muttered and frowned.

Fae frowns and takes the receipts. How had she missed this? She felt so stupid. She had been so caught up in herself she hadn’t even realized he needed help. She quickly gets up and grabs her stuff. “I...I need the day off.” She whimpers and rushes back home.

Norman jumped outta his skin when he heard the front door open, in the middle of tidying the lounge and looked over at her, "I thought your day off was tomorrow?" He asked her frowning a bit, not upset, merely confused.

Fae frowns and holds the receipts in her hands. “Why did you tell me? You’re drinking again.” She says softly and watches him. “I could have helped you if you came to me when it first started.” She murmurs.

He tensed up and looked at her shaking his head, "I don't... I uh... I... Uh... Fae I don't know." He told her, sinking down into the couch and burying his face into his hands

Fae heads over to him and wraps her arms around him. She hugs him tightly and kisses his head softly. “Baby lets go to a meeting. Well get you back on track. Maybe start going to a therapist. I’ve been looking into some anyway.”

He shook his head and started shaking a bit "I can't... It's gone beyond just wanting it... I need it... I can't stop myself when I do, it's like watching someone else have control of me and I can't stop. I don't wanna... They're gonna put me away again. Please I can't do that again." He begged her

Fae frowns. “You can’t keep doing this Norman. Maybe rehab is the best option right now. We have to do something. You can’t keep going down this road Norman.” She murmurd siftly and caresses his cheek. “God I wish I saw this sooner.”

"No ... No I don't mean rehab." He whimpered and sat there shaking, letting her hold him and feeling helpless. "It's not your fault." He mumbled, "It's not... Fae I can't go back to rehab either... I can't do that long without you." He whimpered and held onto her tightly

Fae frowns and shakes her head. “Norman please. I...there’s nothing else we can do. I’m not letting you keep doing this to yourself. Please.” She whimpers and holds his hands tightly. “I....I’m not marrying you until you get help.”

He looked at her and shook his head "No I can't go that long without you." He begged again, "It's not like I drive anymore at all anyway." He muttered, "I'll be okay... Maybe i can get a handle on it." He begged, "I can't not have you here." He whimpered, shking like mad by now

Fae shakes her head. “You’re obviously finding ways to get to the liquor store and if you don’t get help this isn’t gonna get better Norman. You can’t do it alone and obviously I can’t keep you from drinking. Please just get help!” She stands up and shakes. She didn’t know how to get through to him.

"I don't wanna get bad again! I don't want another accident!" He yelled this time but not at her and pulled his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around them and trying his best to calm down a bit.

Fae frowns and watches him. “Baby you need to get help then.” She says softly and sits beside him. She takes his hand gently. “There’s not gonna be another accident. I just need you to get help.”

"I need to... I... I had a bad crash... It's not gonna happen again. I won't drive I promise." He mumbled and shook his head, "They'll lock me up and never let me see you again though. I can't get help." He begged

Fae frowns. “Babe they aren’t gonna lock you up. They’re just gonna help you.” He murmurs softly. “Hey calm down. It’s okay.” She murmurd and rubs his hands. “I can’t trust you to be able to stop and if you don’t get help you could get hurt again. Baby you’re driving yourself to get this alcohol. It’s not good baby. I can’t lose someone else.”

He frowned and looked at her, shaking his head, "I'm walking... I'm not driving... I can't do that again... I don't even know if they survived! They came outta nowhere but I remember a blue car and a horn and then I don't remember anything." He whimpered, his heart was hammering in his chest now as he was in full panic mode by now

Fae freezes when he says a blue car. Craig was driving a blue car and they always assumed it was a drunk driver. A hit and run. “When....when did the accident happen?” She asks him. It couldn’t be him. Plenty people drives blue cars. It couldn’t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back