• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Second Rebellion - Skyrim Interest Check

I'm still here! But I need @Dragonix975 to post as the wood elf I'm hunting, since they said they wanted to control them.

Ah right I see...

Well... if they're not here I'll volunteer to do that... or maybe you could?

I'm only saying that since I've not seen Dragonix around on this particular roleplay recently...

I don't want to muscle in. I'm just enjoying myself a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah right I see...

I'm only saying that since I've not seen Dragonix around on this particular roleplay recently...

I would have done that a while ago but ya know... I didn't want to step on anyone's toes...

Ah right I see...

I am just waiting, I have other things to do and therefore would prefer to only do my character

I believe so... We've had people come in and out a fair bit, so I'm a bit confused about who all is still here... I know there's at least five at present, split into two or three groups, so it should be easy for you to jump in.

Good. I used to RP on the Bethesda forums for years so TES RPs are my bread and butter. 

Good. I used to RP on the Bethesda forums for years so TES RPs are my bread and butter. 

Go ahead and put up a CS. One of us will look at it! It'll be good to meet another character.

If you need, I'll outline where everyone is at the moment?

Go ahead and put up a CS. One of us will look at it! It'll be good to meet another character.

If you need, I'll outline where everyone is at the moment?

If you could outline where everyone is at that would be helpful. Also a heads up I don't use a lot of items from in-game on my character because I take a lot of inspiration from the lore than the game. It's more interesting that way personally. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you could outline where everyone is at that would be helpful. Also a heads up I don't use a lot of items from in-game on my character because I take a lot of inspiration from the lore than the game. It's more interesting that way personally. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Kumiko (Bad Cat, Thane of Riften, me) and Jekkel (Imperial Caravaner, Sir Jake) are speaking to Gabriel (Traitor to the Empire, Wickedkent) regarding the Second Uprising in Gabriel's house in Windhelm after they ran from the Windhelm guards who were after Kumiko's skooma (we're bad people).

Saorat (Khajiit supertheif, Alba) and Ologor (Strong warrior, Morgathos) are getting ready in Windhelm to go on a quest to find something that might help disclose Ulfric's whereabouts.

Veryon (Daedra-on-Earth Argonian, brother of the Dragonborn, Dragonix) is in Candlehearth Hall... doing his own thing and waiting for the journal that Kumiko and Jekkel have regarding something that was stolen from him.

Cervantes (Imperial mage, SithLord) and Maroluna (Derpy Khajiit, ExplosiveKitten) are going to rob a Wood Elf (they're bad people too) in Windhelm.

That's - I believe - what's happening? I think there were a few others too but they either put up one or two posts or they've not begun or joined a sub-storyline.

If it's not, feel free to correct me, anyone else.

@deadpool42 I took a look at it just now and it looks alright. One question, though... With him as a hermit, how do you plan on bringing him in with everyone else? Just curious.

Kumiko (Bad Cat, Thane of Riften, me) and Jekkel (Imperial Caravaner, Sir Jake) are speaking to Gabriel (Traitor to the Empire, Wickedkent) regarding the Second Uprising in Gabriel's house in Windhelm after they ran from the Windhelm guards who were after Kumiko's skooma (we're bad people).

Saorat (Khajiit supertheif, Alba) and Ologor (Strong warrior, Morgathos) are getting ready in Windhelm to go on a quest to find something that might help disclose Ulfric's whereabouts.

Veryon (Daedra-on-Earth Argonian, brother of the Dragonborn, Dragonix) is in Candlehearth Hall... doing his own thing and waiting for the journal that Kumiko and Jekkel have regarding something that was stolen from him.

Cervantes (Imperial mage, SithLord) and Maroluna (Derpy Khajiit, ExplosiveKitten) are going to rob a Wood Elf (they're bad people too) in Windhelm.

That's - I believe - what's happening? I think there were a few others too but they either put up one or two posts or they've not begun or joined a sub-storyline.

If it's not, feel free to correct me, anyone else.

Looks about right! Though Saor might object to bring called a thief... She's a little touchy on that subject... (x

I think there were a couple other characters as well (a couple elves, I think?) but I don't remember their authors posting. So they're not there yet, but may be soon... (:

@deadpool42 I took a look at it just now and it looks alright. One question, though... With him as a hermit, how do you plan on bringing him in with everyone else? Just curious.

Not 100% sure. I was thinking a few characters could try to rout the bandits out of the cave he's in and discover him that way.

Not 100% sure. I was thinking a few characters could try to rout the bandits out of the cave he's in and discover him that way.

Do you want him to be in Ygnol Barrow? Saor and Ologor are gonna be in the area and one way or another Saor is gonna be sticking her big nose into it looking for a legendary artifact or something else of symbolic or cultural significance. I was thinking that bandits might also be attracted by the idea of an artifact and have reached the cave before they did, so that could probably work. Don't know yet if Ologor is going to be there or not.

Been busy today which is why I didn't post a cs but I already a have a character in mind... a former Thalmor Justicar.

Oh, now that could be fun! There's probably a few characters who would hate his guts for daring to show his face around them, but it could definitely be interesting! Are you planning on having him help the rebellion, fight against it, double-cross/spy, etc.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back