• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Second Rebellion - Skyrim Interest Check

I'm not sure whether I should be excited or terrified... Sounds fun. (x

It's good to be a little of both. Also I pose a challenge for you: I want you to find out what TES language my username is and what it means. Sound good? 

P.S. I'm working on my cs as we speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good to be a little of both. Also I pose a challenge for you: I want you to find out what TES language my username is and what it means. Sound good? 

P.S. I'm working on my cs as we speak.

-shrug- Why not? I'll give it a shot.

As to time line, this is late in 4E 205 and the war we're familiar with ended about a year ago with an Empire-Thalmor victory. As a result, the Thalmor are now largely in power in Skyrim, hence the resistance.

-shrug- Why not? I'll give it a shot.

As to time line, this is late in 4E 205 and the war we're familiar with ended about a year ago with an Empire-Thalmor victory. As a result, the Thalmor are now largely in power in Skyrim, hence the resistance.

Awesome now I can correct his age a little. Also as I posted earlier cs is done.

Awesome now I can correct his age a little. Also as I posted earlier cs is done.

Yeah, I saw it. I'm not able to go over it closely at the moment, but I'll take a look at it tomorrow. From my glance over it, I didn't notice any problems, so that's good!

Something I forgot to mention earlier; items from outside the game are acceptable, but anything major (extra-good weapons and armor, enchanted items, unusual spells or abilities, etc.) should be listed on the CS with details on how it works, what it can/can't do, important features (strengths, weaknesses, lore, etc.), how your character got it (optional), etc. It's not all necessary, you can add and subtract details as you feel appropriate, but the readers do need to have a good idea of what this item can do since they don't have in-game experience to draw from. Minor items that don't really affect much (different styles of clothing, a decorative amulet, an unusually forged sword, etc.) don't require as much detail, but you can still include some notes if you like.

Yeah, I saw it. I'm not able to go over it closely at the moment, but I'll take a look at it tomorrow. From my glance over it, I didn't notice any problems, so that's good!

Something I forgot to mention earlier; items from outside the game are acceptable, but anything major (extra-good weapons and armor, enchanted items, unusual spells or abilities, etc.) should be listed on the CS with details on how it works, what it can/can't do, important features (strengths, weaknesses, lore, etc.), how your character got it (optional), etc. It's not all necessary, you can add and subtract details as you feel appropriate, but the readers do need to have a good idea of what this item can do since they don't have in-game experience to draw from. Minor items that don't really affect much (different styles of clothing, a decorative amulet, an unusually forged sword, etc.) don't require as much detail, but you can still include some notes if you like.

Honestly compared to some of the other characters Yvondir's items are really nothing crazy or special. 

Honestly compared to some of the other characters Yvondir's items are really nothing crazy or special. 

Yeah, I gathered that from what I saw. The ones listed look fine to me, I just wanted to let you know in case you had others in mind. Anyway, I think you're good to go whenever you're ready! (:

Yeah, I gathered that from what I saw. The ones listed look fine to me, I just wanted to let you know in case you had others in mind. Anyway, I think you're good to go whenever you're ready! (:

Awesome it might be a bit I just woke up and it's a battle between bed and breakfast; the latter being I have to walk about .4 of a mile to get.

Awesome it might be a bit I just woke up and it's a battle between bed and breakfast; the latter being I have to walk about .4 of a mile to get.

Okay, that's fine. Things usually move kinda slow around here, usually 2-4 posts a day, I'd guess? That works well, though, because it lets people come in whenever they're avalible without getting lost in mountains of posts.

Okay, that's fine. Things usually move kinda slow around here, usually 2-4 posts a day, I'd guess? That works well, though, because it lets people come in whenever they're avalible without getting lost in mountains of posts.

Oh yeah I know what you mean. There have been RPs in the past were it just started and there was already a full page posts I'm like "wtf!" Calm down people geez.

Oh yeah I know what you mean. There have been RPs in the past were it just started and there was already a full page posts I'm like "wtf!" Calm down people geez.

Yeah, I get stressed out when that happens...

Oh, so I started poking around a little bit in regards to your challenge. I found a couple things kinda touching on Oblivion, which I figured made since considering your character's history, but I didn't get very far with it.

As far as real languages go, though, it made me think of Welsh with all its L's and 'wy'.... (x

Yeah, I get stressed out when that happens...

Oh, so I started poking around a little bit in regards to your challenge. I found a couple things kinda touching on Oblivion, which I figured made since considering your character's history, but I didn't get very far with it.

As far as real languages go, though, it made me think of Welsh with all its L's and 'wy'.... (x

In regards to the game the language is associated with you're on the right track, so you're getting warmer. I'll give you a hint: it's a elven language.

@Twyllvarlais Gabriel did not move into a house, it was already his house for many of years, but not many people knew about it as he kept it a secret and I do not think you could just hear even a little of what they said from outside. I think it is also commom for hooded people to stroll around cities and he did not tell anyone besides the two people he is currently talking to right now that he will side with the stormcloaks, but he did denounce the empire and the thalmor. All he did was broke in the vault, steal the daedric weapon, denounce the empire and thalmor, escape, injure some soldiers and kill a disgraceful captain.

@Twyllvarlais Gabriel did not move into a house, it was already his house for many of years, but not many people knew about it as he kept it a secret and I do not think you could just hear even a little of what they said from outside. I think it is also commom for hooded people to stroll around cities and he did not tell anyone besides the two people he is currently talking to right now that he will side with the stormcloaks, but he did denounce the empire and the thalmor. All he did was broke in the vault, steal the daedric weapon, denounce the empire and thalmor, escape, injure some soldiers and kill a disgraceful captain.

Well there was a reason Yvondir was called the hound of the thalmor. Yes what he did would have spread like wildfire, a general denouncing the Empire and the Thalmor of course.

Well there was a reason Yvondir was called the hound of the thalmor. Yes what he did would have spread like wildfire, a general denouncing the Empire and the Thalmor of course.

Yeah, it would have been obvious to the thalmor that he would side with the stormcloaks, but that does not explain how wearing a cloak and riding a horse and then going in his own house a mysterious and big deal, I would say it would be common, not even deserving to be a rumor unless this man wearimg a cloak did something that would be noticeable 

Yeah, it would have been obvious to the thalmor that he would side with the stormcloaks, but that does not explain how wearing a cloak and riding a horse and then going in his own house a mysterious and big deal, I would say it would be common, not even deserving to be a rumor unless this man wearimg a cloak did something that would be noticeable 

Connections friend, connections. 

Kumiko (Bad Cat, Thane of Riften, me) and Jekkel (Imperial Caravaner, Sir Jake) are speaking to Gabriel (Traitor to the Empire, Wickedkent) regarding the Second Uprising in Gabriel's house in Windhelm after they ran from the Windhelm guards who were after Kumiko's skooma (we're bad people).

Saorat (Khajiit supertheif, Alba) and Ologor (Strong warrior, Morgathos) are getting ready in Windhelm to go on a quest to find something that might help disclose Ulfric's whereabouts.

Veryon (Daedra-on-Earth Argonian, brother of the Dragonborn, Dragonix) is in Candlehearth Hall... doing his own thing and waiting for the journal that Kumiko and Jekkel have regarding something that was stolen from him.

Cervantes (Imperial mage, SithLord) and Maroluna (Derpy Khajiit, ExplosiveKitten) are going to rob a Wood Elf (they're bad people too) in Windhelm.

That's - I believe - what's happening? I think there were a few others too but they either put up one or two posts or they've not begun or joined a sub-storyline.

If it's not, feel free to correct me, anyone else.

*covers woona's ears* excuse me did you just call my baby derpy?

Uh oh, now you've got two Khajiit after you... Let's sic these angry cat-ladies on him! That sounds dangerous... (x

Though, come to think of it, I'm not sure if I said that as a cat/woman hybrid, like a Khajiit, or if it was more as a crazy lady with a million and twelve cats. Either one could be scary, though.... (x

Ok, everyone, I am in what some might call a dilemma. Tommorw I have to go to the all-district band clinic, and it will be very time-consuming, I will be done maybe late Sunday but it looks like it is leaning towards Monday if I'm lucky. I don't really want to leave everyone hanging around so @0stinato I think I will let you be in charge of my character for the time being. I don't really care how you take the situation if you want Jekkel to just follow you around or even do a post with him I don't really mind. As long as he is alive I'm fine with it. If you don't want the responsibility of this just say I am sure I can work something else out. Sorry everyone.  

Ok, everyone, I am in what some might call a dilemma. Tommorw I have to go to the all-district band clinic, and it will be very time-consuming, I will be done maybe late Sunday but it looks like it is leaning towards Monday if I'm lucky. I don't really want to leave everyone hanging around so @0stinato I think I will let you be in charge of my character for the time being. I don't really care how you take the situation if you want Jekkel to just follow you around or even do a post with him I don't really mind. As long as he is alive I'm fine with it. If you don't want the responsibility of this just say I am sure I can work something else out. Sorry everyone.  

I was relatively sure Jekkel and Kumi were going to stick together, so I'll try my best to take him on while you're not here. But no worries - we'll keep him alive.

It's quite alright, we all have times where life is a bit of an all-consuming demon. Thanks for telling us though - I appreciate it. See you when we see you.

Thank you my kind sir, If I don't post in the next twelve hours that means I'm gone. Again I really appreciate this thank you. I'll See you guys In the next One Goodbye.

That's perfectly fine, Jake. No worries... Good luck at band! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back