• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Second Rebellion - Skyrim Interest Check

Should copy-and-pasting happen with Character Sheets?
How do you mean? Reposting on the new thread?
Yes, I think so, though the code may be messy by this point. It's just basically because we have a bunch of sheets in the current one that are no longer active, as well as some chatting. Just trying to clean up and make it more organised.

I'll sort out Kumi's one, I'll alter the picture and stuff, it shouldn't be too hard.
Give me a few minutes, I'll make it look pretty. They look smooth and sexy, the new pages. Many kudos.

I'll sort out Kumi's one, I'll alter the picture and stuff, it shouldn't be too hard.
Give me a few minutes, I'll make it look pretty. They look smooth and sexy, the new pages. Many kudos.

Well, thank you very much! I hope they make things a little easier for everyone.

So are we doing the thing with the Thalmor and stuff?
The plan to have a rebel or two run into a Thalmor patrol? Yeah, I'm game for it, and I think Kitten is okay with getting Luna involved as well. We can all sit down and discuss what we want to do and how to make it happen, but let's do that over in the new OOC page. I feel like this isn't actually the forum for OOC chat, so I'd like to leave this area for people actually looking for players.

The plan to have a rebel or two run into a Thalmor patrol? Yeah, I'm game for it, and I think Kitten is okay with getting Luna involved as well. We can all sit down and discuss what we want to do and how to make it happen, but let's do that over in the new OOC page. I feel like this isn't actually the forum for OOC chat, so I'd like to leave this area for people actually looking for players.
New ooc?

It is still going, but it isn't currently accepting new members. However, if you'd like to apply for a spot if one opens or have questions you'd like answered, you can check out our new Info Page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back