• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 🍁The Search That Never Stops🍁

M A J E S T Y

Carry On My Wayward Son
Hello wonderful people, I'm Majesty but you can just call me MJ if you would prefer that. I am not going to make this long because I know most people do not want to spends their time reading something long, anyways I hope that you find something you like as you look over this thread. So a little bit about myself, I am female and I am only comfortable playing female roles unless your willing to double up on characters then that is fine. I do not double up on RP's unless the idea is very appealing to me me, so if doing two roleplay's is something you would rather do please talk to me about it. I can write up to three decent sized paragraphs but maybe more, it all depends on what my partner gives me. I am very active so I give multiple replies a day, all I ask of you is to do one reply everyday or week that is all up to you. I would call myself a semi-literate person, my grammar is a bit all over the place and there are the occasional spelling mistakes. I am looking for someone with any writing level, I am not very picky but all I ask of you is one paragraph, the last things that I have to say is sometimes I like to add pictures to my replies so if that is a problem please let me know, now info the ideas!

Fandom's
Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries
Criminal Minds

Pairing's

Cop x Cop
Mafia Boss x Victim
Princess x Guard
Bad boy x Good Girl
Criminal x Cops Daughter
Rich x Middle class
CEO x Cafe worker
Arranged Marriage
Wolf x Hybrid
Vampire x Human
Babysitter x Single Parent
Assassin x Target
Demon Hunter x Demon
Roommate x Roommate

Best friend x Best Friend
Best friends Brother x Best Friend
County boy x City girl

MORE TO COME SOON

This is where I am going to end my ideas, I may or may not add plots a little bit latter but it will be decided later. If there is something that you like here you can private message me or you can post on this thread, if there is nothing you like or you think we will not be a good match that is okay thank you for your time. I hope to hear from you, have a wonderful day!

tumblr_myikj2OTYL1sll0jgo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back