• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1599353799031.png
Revar Akill
Interactions: Isis CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
Revars raised a eyebrow when his Shadow didn't attack her even going on to allow her to pet them while only reclining just a bit towards him, Revar in turn relaxed a bit allowing their shadow a bit more range to shift across going on to heed her words, though he did take note of it too figureing out she wasn't human at all. When she inquired on if he would betray her though Revar rolled his eyes a bit before saying "Too much work, i wouldn't really gain anything from doing it plus i would gain a untrustworthy reputation which would only hurt me in the long run. So betraying you would be very unethical for me, without hell of a good reason. " knowing he could just say no and leave it at that he figured providing a reason for not betraying her would be way more effective since a simple no could be taken in as a lie.​

1599365815691.png

Isis

interactions: Peckinou Peckinou

She looked deeply into Revar's eyes trying to see if he was lying to her. "So Revar is that a fucking yes? or a fucking no?" she looked at him as a small grin spread across her lips. "And I wont accept shit that isn't a yes or a no, don't be a bitch Revar just spit that shit the fuck out" she crossed her arms as she raised an eye brow. a long strand of her hair moved with a mind of its own itching Isis's chin as if she was thinking. I want to believe him.... she couldn't be for sure if he was good or bad, she knew he was an edge-lord though.​

1599367734836.png
Revar Akill
Revar looked at her with a bored look though her inquires on trying to get a yes or no at of him did make him raise a eye brow, though it wasn't until she smirked at him that Revar couldn't help but snicker a bit letting out a soft smile for a moment before it quickly died down. He let out a sigh as she clearly wanted a yes or no answer and he couldn't avoid saying other wise, he then went on to say "No, i won't betray you, as long as you don't try to betray me." he didn't really like saying those words since he didn't know what situations he would get himself into in the future. But he did atleast appreciate that she wasn't a complete idiot, which would defiantly annoy the crap out of him, though looking at her he couldn't help but notice her hair moving a bit and assumed it must be a connection with her powers or something.​

1599407654233.png
Isis

Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou

He finally answered. She grinned. "I wont fuckin betray you that shits lame" she scooted closer to him lowering her voice a bit. "I found out who the fuck we're going up against... for the exam..." he took a file out from her bag and began flipping through it. She took out a piece of paper from the file. "He has fucking disgusting ass waste control" she made a disgusted face and gagged. "that means shit'n Piss.... Fucking disgusting... we are not gonna have a good time..." she looked further through it. "You can look through it if you want too, I got it from that fuckin mercury girl, I don't know how she got her hands on it but she did... I mean she's some black market shit she has all sorts of shit for sale.... but like you have to do shit in return..." she looked over to Revar, she knew she shouldn't have been sharing all of this information but there was something about him she couldn't quite put her finger on, she really wanted to trust him.​

1599410501203.png
Mercury Fate

Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel

Mercury walked over to Silva with a calm smile. "Mr valentino may I speak with you outside? I think I found something that would be in your upmost interest, wouldnt it?" she grinned tilting her head to side before skipping outside. Kat followed short behind her.​

1599411512917.png
Nicole Whitaman

Interactions: Yato Yato

Nicole quickly spun around to face Rex and Victoria. She eyed them in angered stare piercing into them. "D-Dont look at me like that! Its-its because y-you think Im u-ugly isnt it" She stomped her foot down. "I-I hate y-you for looking a-at me like that!" She twiddled her fingers together nervously. "Huh" Victoria Said confused. "dont huh me! with y-your big b-boobs and your p-perfect face" she yelled pointing her finger at Victoria. "You a d-dirty girl! your doing the d-dirties with h-him!" she shouted pointing at rex. "what are you talking about?" Victoria questioned."D-Dont play dumb w-with me!" she said not even letting Victoria finish.​

Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Rex let out a soft yawn, and looked at his teammates. "Well great. This makes my team consist of an asshole, a sociopath, and a lunatic." He thought. He approached the center of the arena, listening to the conversation between the two girls. He watched as the girl pointed at him, then turned to Victoria beside him. "I mean, I'm down if you are." He said. There was a brief pause, then he followed up with "Okay yeah bad joke." He shrugged, before looking around him. "This is quite the.... interesting playing field."

Candice LeMars
Tags:
(Open)

ren-wei-pan-1504375252997-ori22223.png

Sounds of heels clicking off the hallways resound from beyond the door before a subtle wave of dust forms around the doors handle forcing it open for a towering girl to walkthrough strapped with an equally large contraption over her back. The strange black dust follows along in her step, her pace not slowing as she continues through the door to take a seat and folds her legs, resting her hands upon the knees of a soft squeaking of her own coming from the unusual outfit covering her form. A shiny bodysuit made of some sort of rubbery latex clings to her form tightly along with an ornate if revealing dress atop of such, intricate folds and ruffles resembling roses of a sort like one would wear to a particular party, not a school test.

She stays mostly silent watching on as the scenes unfold, within the same reserved pose before eventually seeming to grow somewhat board and extracting a phone from the wrist of a large gauntleted hand.

1599420552438.png
Principal Oberlin

Interactions: N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus PlusUltra PlusUltra Selee-01 Selee-01 @Goran Glacial Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki (Everyone in the training rooms)

"Alrighty Students time for attendance" she pulled out a sheet of paper and began reading names off it "Candace LeMars, Zion Benjamin, Roki Naga, Ezekiel, and Alexis Rodriguez?" She looked around to see the students. "Great! Follow me dear students" she elegantly walked to the seating area above the arena. "Hello students. This is the arena seating please sit down inside this room until you hear your name through the loud speakers, maybe get to know your fellow peers." she pointed over to grace. "That's grace she's a nice bunny girl, go sit with her if you dont have anyone to sit with" She left the students in the room and turned on the loudspeakers. "All students in the training rooms, please report to the arena seating."

Last edited:
Candice LeMars
Tags:
(Open)

wKGFg3w.png

Standing again with a faint noise once more, she idly adjusts one of the twin hazel drills cascading down her before following along as her name is called with the subtle swaying of the drills and dress as they walk along. She remains otherwise silent but looks down upon the blonde teacher as she goes on before turning to cast a single glance at each of the other individuals selected for the test as they emerged from the previously assigned training rooms with feigned disinterested eyes but a faint smile upon her lips regardless. The strange black dust cloud follows onwards with each movement seeming to cast some more to the side and each click of her foot erupting small puffs yet leaving no markings in her wake.

-Roki Naga-
~Status-Open~
Roki emerged from the shade of the doorway following Oberlin, once she directed them to their seating roki split off from the others to a nice obscure corner to have a seat. situating his gear he first pulled out a gourd taking in a couple sips of whatever was inside placing it back away roki began checking his equipment making sure what was meant to be blunted was blunted and what was meant to be sharp was. After doing a quick cleaning of his blades he pulled out a black scroll with blue accents and the digit for one, unrolling it he began studying his clan's writings while keeping a eye on the matches flinching with sympathy pain every time someone was hurt.

Last edited:
Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Tags = Open
78966c3195d9c2decb91cef43c910a23.jpg

The armored hero followed behind the teacher, his crimson visor obscuring any emotion. His footstep clanged rhythmically on the ground as he walked. Ezekiel listened to teacher Oberlin intently, making sure not to miss even the smallest of details. He followed along with her instructions and sat opposed to that vaguely Asian fellow with scrolls & blades. Ez didn't choose this with any intention in mind, he just liked the corner seats more. He looked down at his right hand and watched as the hand cannon began to assemble itself out of his forearm. A few mechanical clicks later and the cannon was assembled, the very faint sound of an energy reactor hummed in the room. The barrels began to glow a faint red color. He turned the cannon over as if he was inspecting it like a hawk. Then the glow disappeared and as soon as the hand cannon appeared, it disappeared back into his forearm.

Ezekiel lifted his head up and looked at the other people with him. They all looked pretty outlandish but then again that's par for the course. That girl with the blue eyes and dress unnerved Ezekiel and his armor yet he did not know why.

1599459422377.png
Revar Akill
Revar raised a eye brow when she said she wouldn't betray him, he doubted the words but she hasn't given him any reason to not believe her, yet. Though his ears perked up when she said they had information on who they would be fighting, and he turned to her giving her his full attention. When she went on to take out a file he leaned closer to her in order to see it when she said his powers were waste control the he immediately groaned as he reclined away from her. "I'd rather fight someone that doesn't have disgusting powers." he said that grumbling to himself. He listened to Isis with keen interest, though he didn't know who Mercury was though he did figure her to be a sorta deal maker, atleast she understood that nothing is free. With a sigh he decided to go on and ask out of curiosity "And what did she wish for you to do, in exchange for information on this guy?"

Last edited:
Silva Valentino
Salieri.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Silva watched as the two girls walked out before he toward back to Grace. "I'll be right back, ok? Don't worry, I won't be long." He smiled warmly while softly touching her arm before getting up and following the girls. "So, what did you find out? I want this person's name and address, I'm not letting this person get away with this."

1599487787577.png
Victoria Blade

Interactions: Yato Yato

Victoria giggled at the joke Rex made. "Glad to see not all my teammates aren't dry" when she said dry she turned to Nicole and smirked. "Before we go in.... we need to think up a strategy or at least prepare to do something, we cant go in not knowing anything wouldn't you agree." She stepped back and shifted into Rex. She was identical to him. "Durrr durr Im a dum dum" she made and ugly face and shook around like an idiot. the voice she was making was identical to Rex. she then shifted into Nicole. "Im a prissy little bitch, wee w-wee, I have flat titties" again the voice was identical. she shifted back into herself and laughed. "So yea thats my power. I can copy someones DNA and shit, I think we should all tell each other our powers so we can come out of this Exam victorious."

1599488850996.png
Samantha "Sammy" Hollingsworth

Interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Sammy waddled into the seating room. Standing at 1 foot tall and a living teddy bear she'd obviously stand out right? She skipped over to see a girl with a pet making squeaks, she called him Chester, he was bigger than her but she waddled over to the girl and her pet. "Miss pwretty lady can I please pet youwr kitty!!!" as she said this hopped up and down while clapping and giggling. she looked so excited just to be looking at Chester.

1599490092758.png
Mr Gates

Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Principal Oberlin), (everyone in the seating area)

As Mr Gates danced down the hallway while dancing he stepped in something. "What the fudge?" he looked down to see what he had stepped in. It was red and it was warm. He yelped falling back into the wall. The red was coming out from underneath a door. He slowly walked towards it lifting his arm out to open the door. He wrapped his hand around the knob and pushed it open. The room was dark. He felt around for a light. "CRUD" he cut his finger on what he assumed was a broken light bulb. He took out his phone and turned the flashlight on. He screamed running out of the room. Laid in the room were the torn apart blood splattered bodies of the following students; Se'Darius Hodrson, Zeke Vahaan, Camree Zentiago, Chandrin Abreo, Celestin Elvina, Han Kim, Ayame Hitsugaya, Atlan and Yul Huang.

"Principal Oberlin! There is multiple dead bodies in the southern corridor cleaning closet! I dont know what happened! what should I do!" He Radioed. "Fuck.... I'm Coming...." Principal Oberlin Radioed back.

Shortly After The police were there. They entered the arena seating. "We need to see Lillian Reed." Lillian Stood up. "I'm Lillian..." She said nervously. "Your under arrest for the murder of Se'Darius Hodrson, Zeke Vahaan, Camree Zentiago, Chandrin Abreo, Celestin Elvina, Han Kim, Ayame Hitsugaya, Atlan and Yul Huang You have the right to remain silent." They Violently grabbed her by her arm and slammed her down onto the ground putting handcuffs on her. They Put a soundproofing muzzle on her mouth before the 5 officers picked her up from different sides and dragged her out of the room.

Buffy looked to see Lillian get dragged away. "Bye bye" she said with an evil grin and a chuckle. Vera turned to Buffy giving her a high five. "Thanks for letting me put the bodies of The two I killed in there." Vera said. "Of course" Buffy replied. "So why did we pick to Lillian to frame?" Vera whispered. "That jovis boy kept defying me, so I got rid of the only girl he knew, besides sooner or later she would have back stabbed me, I needed to make the first move." Buffy said. "So why did you kill all those nobodies?" Vera asked. "They all disrespected me..." Buffy replied. Buffy and Vera were sure to be quiet, no one would be able to hear them talking.

The loud speakers turned. "Everyone I know you might be scared or wondering what happened, but everything will be okay, please continue as if this didn't happen."

-Roki Naga-
~Status:Open~
Roki Looked up from his scroll and seemed shaken then looked as though he heard something Apocalyptic as a strange yet madness filled gaze flitted across his face and a streak of red appeared near the blue streak among his raven black hair. *Fufufu~ Seams it won't be boring after all~ Playmates!~ Playmates!~ Roki quick let me drive~* Uttered a mad yet evil voice from the depths of Roki's mind however the state only lasted a moment as the gaze turn cool and calm and red streak vanish as if it wasn't even there. Roki had hatred filled gaze as he put his belongings away and sat Indian style in a straight yet relaxed posture, he muttered to himself with anger in his voice "Seems there are more scum like you... Brother...". Roki then entered a meditative state to regulate both the seal and his own mental state.

1599492887177.png
Mercury Fate

Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel

"No no no... That's not how this works Mr Valentino, you need to do something for me first..."
she grinned turning to Kat. "Mr Valentino if you want me to help you your going to need to need to sneak into the crime scene and take photos with this camera." She handed him a silver sleek finish camera. "Take pictures of all them, every body and I need you to cut off one of the fingers of one of the bodies, come back with the pictures" she gave him a friendly calm smile. "Come back when you have the photos and a finger of one of them, I don't care which one."

1599499185557.png
Isis

Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou

"Yea disgusting right?" Isis made a disgusted face then he asked what she had to do. "Well apparently there was this girl who pissed her off so she wanted me to make her hair fall out, and that's exactly what I did." she looked down. "I made her hair fall out in front of everyone on live television, shes a news anchor"she looked back up to Revar. "You know Alice from channel 5? that blonde girl." She scooted closer to Revar whispering into his ear. "I also... heard some stuff..." she looked scared as she said this. "You know that super villain who was caught about a month ago...? Her name was Buffy and she was known for killing those 10 super heroes? the really strong super heroes?" She looked at Revar. "I heard she's going here... and I think I saw her earlier..." she looked distraught.​

1599502701178.png
Zachary Blake

interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra (Candice)

He looked around the room for a pretty girl. Wow a lot of options he thought. Maybe I should start with someone less of a 10 and more of a 7. He looked around as saw her, a girl with brown twin drills. Perfect! He sat down beside her. "Hey Cutie, whats your name?" he said smiling at her with his perfect white teeth. he flexed his giant bicep. His voice was charming, deep and his Australian accent was incredibly attractive. He was wearing a white button up with short sleeves. The shirt was very tight on him and his muscles could be seen through it. He was big standing at "6,9" (Don't be dirty).​

Alexis Rodriguez

Alexis sat next to the rather menacing looking mechanical man next to her, putting the cherry on top of the set of eclectic and eccentric group of students and teachers this school seems to be made up off. SHe could sense the electricity circling inside the man she suspected was a cyborg, she was half tempted to cheekily drain some of it from him just to see how he acted. Still she was not that kind of person and she had her snake already, she reached into her pocked and took out a batter pack like the kind used to charge phones draining some of the electricity in.

When the principle approached them and instructed them to follow, she obeyed taking the opportunity to take in the fine figure of the baxum blonde. She had a memory of her father, how even as big as powerful as he was would get put in his place by her mother when she caught him rubber necking like Alexis was. He must have loved it her, she thought. Once the came in the arena, they were left once more in their own devices, and so she turned to the cyborg. "Hey, tin man, speak English or must I start listing 0s and 1s?" she asked.

1599507160462.png
Kora

Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

She walked into the arena seating with a black eye and bruises all over her body, they looked fresh. She shly walked over to a spot to sit. She saw a boy with black hair and a scar on his face. "Uh... i-is it o-okay if I s-s-s-sit h-here?" she said timidly looking to Roki for permission. She was "4,1" with a rather small figure, she was only 14 and rather small.​

-Roki Naga-
~Status: Interactions : CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
Open ~
Roki flinched at the sudden small Feminine Voice opening his eyes he looked toward kora and although his look began with caution it rapidly shifted to one of concern noticing the black eye. roki placed his feet square against the ground and scooted over so she could sit down saying "Sure... sit down in fact let me... attend to that.". Roki spoke softly while gestureing to her black eye. After rearranging his gear he pulled some cloth tape and ointment from his tool pouch prepping everything. Roki hesitated slightly before asked with a kind calm soft and concerned voice "If... if you don't mind me asking... may i Ask who did this to you..." towards the end of his sentence he couldn't keep some of the anger in his voice while attempting to tend to her injuries.

Maus Oppenheimer
Tags:
CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Open)

xdLpzyt.png

Chesters attention appears to change on the appearance of the Bear looking down at them for a moment before hopping down from in front of them, a high squeak as his feet hit the ground and waddles up to them. Maus looks at them somewhat curious at first before waving her hand "Oh sure go nuts" at which point the fluff ball moves quickly, putting one hand behind the bears back as the other goes to cup his own chin, a rapid series of squeaking in a far deeper tone than before.

"Hey PG13 Chester, We don't need another Build a bear incident"

Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Tags = ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
78966c3195d9c2decb91cef43c910a23.jpg

Ezekiel sat patiently in his seat, hunched over and waiting for the show to start. His mind began to wander, dreaming up preparations for the exam. So far, his odds of succeeding hover around 80-89% which were good odds all things considered. For now though, he decided to focus on information acquisition or at least he would have if it hadn't been for the police suddenly bursting in and arresting one of the other participates, a Lilian Reed for the murder of TEN STUDENTS!?! When Ez heard the number, he was shocked to hell and back... Ten students? Something did not feel right about this, Ez thought as he shifted his crimson gaze towards Lilian as she was dragged away. Normally, if this was a friend of his, he'd step in and defend their innocence but since Ez only just recently learned this girl's name, he decided after the exam to go snooping around.

The situation seemed to return to normal after Lilian was dragged away. Then a feminine voice caught Ezekiel's attention. He turned his head to look at the girl who called out to him."No need for that, the name's Ezekiel. Your name is?" Ezekiel spoke, a relaxed tone.

1599511600873.png
Samantha "Sammy" Hollingsworth

Interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra

She made a very confused face. she had no clue what the frick this "kitty" was doing. "Mistewr Kitty what awre you doing silly goose!" she giggled, not realizing he was being flirty. "why awre you making that weiwrd voice mistewr Kitty" she was so confused and her face showed it. then the pretty lady said something about PG-13 "Miss Pwetty lady Im not thiwteen! it has to be G wrating because Im not allowed to watch anyphing ovewr G, because its not good and not good makes you go to hell and hell is hot like fiwre and fiwre buwrns which is bad because buwrning leaves scawrs!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back