• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1599512924779.png
Kora

Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

He asked about what happened to me?!?!
Kora Quickly pulled the hair to cover her black eye over her face .Then she pulled her sleeves down and her skirt down. She felt like a freak, an outcast, this random guy she didn't even know just straight up asked her who did this to me. she looked down, ashamed. "W-W-What are y-you t-talking a-about...?". She was a horrible liar. "I-I-I'm F-fine..." Her hands started shaking, she was about to have a panic attack.​

-Roki Naga-
~Status: Interations: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Open ~
Roki flinched at her reactions but put away his medical supplies while place his hand in his pouch he pressed one of his sharpened kunai against his thumb to regulate his Emotions. He then scooted further away but not too far in order to asure her nothing was wrong and quickly apologized "I'm sorry for over-stepping my bounds, I was just concern what kind of CREATURE would do such a thing to such a frail and pretty girl...". The word Creature was laced with heavy venom and expressed just how he viewed such people whom harmed others not in self defense but in spite. he gave kora her distance but made a mental note to keep a eye on her for her own safety. But as he thought that his eyes glazed over and he could hear fain chuckling laced with madness. Roki quickly composed himself and made a hand seal to stabilize himself Forgetting the self mutilation he committed to his own right hand.

Alexis Rodriguez

Alexis smiled at him and offered her hand. "Alexis though I sometimes go by the name Miss Amp." She introduced herself with some pride though a little sadness. Still she return to her casual sweet smile quite quickly. "Yes a relation to Mr Amp. So obvious question is what are you. Robot, cyborg? exosuit? You are quite impressive if a little sinister." She asked there was nothing sinister or disapproving in her tone just curiosity. Still she was not mad on the idea of him being a cyborg, unless it was necessary she didnt undersand how a person could lose so much of their flesh. A well worked body was fine thing.

Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

"Ha Ha, Very funny. Do I really look like that? If so, I need a haircut." Rex said, watching the two girls. "Powers wise I can pretty much only do this" He pointed to a wall, with his hand in a finger gun shape, and shot a bolt of fire into the wall. "That and flying." He said. After letting out a soft yawn, he walked forwards deeper into the arena, rubbing his wrist. "Shall we?" He said, pointing to the way into the arena.​

1599527154291.png
1599527520342.png
Nicole Whitaman & Victoria Blade

Interactions: Yato Yato

She snarled. "F-Fine.... But uh... Y-You Smell!" she said pointing to Rex. Satisfied with her "roast" she ran into the arena giggling. Victoria followed in shortly behind her but before she went in she turned to Rex, she brushed a strand of her hair behind her ears. She looks into Rex's eye, her beautiful blue eyes sparkle. "Listen I know this is weird... and Like I just met you but.... please be careful in there?" she genuinely looked worried when she said this. "That's all" she quickly turned walking into the arena,

1599528447053.png
Kora

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

Kora flinched when he said pretty. Her cheeks turned from light blue to a violet color. "P-P-Pretty...?" she turned to look at Roki, her ocean blue eyes shimmered in the faint light of the room. she turned away to look at the ground. "N-N-No O-Ones ever s-said th-that to me b-b-before..." she twiddled with her fingers nervously.​

1599529885778.png
Revar Akill
Interactions: Isis CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
Revar snickered a bit as she explained what sorta deal she made to get that information, though it became confirmed to him that her powers had delved into dealing with hair, which was interesting to note. When she scooted closer to him, Revars eyes drifted over to her without allowing his head to turn from the arena, the fear in her voice brought a little weight to what she said. He didn't really follow the news much though he was slightly impressed by the fact she killed 10 super heros, his expression displayed no emotion as he said "Guess the school must be desperate for some students, though i will say killing ten strong super heros does sound pretty impressive." thinking a bit more about the buffy girl he figured that getting information about her would be useful for the foreseeable future. Revar had few fears and he found being afraid of anything to be pointless for it won't provide a solution so instead it is best to act logical and make plans that could help you take your enemies down if you have to.​

-Roki Naga -
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch ~

Roki sighed as he regained composure. "Either they were blind or they were racist." Roki muttered low but not low enough that he couldn't be heard as he was still out of sorts from the low chuckling of his brother. Roki then noticed out of the corner of his eye that he had drew blood earlier in his anger, Mentally tutting to himself he treated his cut with a posture that would hide his self inflicted injury from kora. Roki finished with his work turned to look straight at Kora using honesty and his own kind words he told her "I have advice i learned from experience, people who would go out of their way to insult or demean you are not worth your time. Spreading pain does not lessen one's own pain But instead increases the total amount of pain in the world. " Roki then looked away while sighing Debating whether he said to much or to little.

1599531975680.png
Isis

interactions: Peckinou Peckinou

"I wouldn't say they're desperate for students since they clearly have no fuckin problem killing them off but rather the strong desire for Buffy's incredible power. She took down all fuckin 10 of them at once, she was fighting all three of them at the same fucking time I mean shit that's fucking scary" She turned over to see Buffy sitting with a couple different people. She whispered. "Oh my god look.... Revar shes fuckin here" She nudged him and looked over to the area where Buffy was.​

Rex looked confused for a second, then it clicked. "Yeah, you too." He said, following the two in. He blew the back of his jacket with his hands. In that moment, two black and orange wings erupted from his back, followed by a tail slithering its way out. "Alright, Let's get this done."

1599536078064.png
Kora

blood trickled down from a cut on her forehead, it was bruised. "I d-d-don't know w-why they p-picked m-me...." she turned to face Roki. "c-can I tell y-you a s-s-secret?" she scooted a little closer to Roki and lowered her voice.​

GM

When they entered the room every single wall of the maze walls was covered in... Mirrors! The Screens in the arena seating turned on to show the arena, the lights to the Arena turned on. Victoria, Nicole and Rex could see a reflection in the mirrors, it was Mx Kitagawa, but she was everywhere, on every mirror moving exactly the same, they were cloned. Victoria Grinned and quickly morphed into one of the clones, she walked into the maze of mirrors, she was now unrecognizable from the other ones, they were all identical now. Nicole Looked really annoyed at this. "T-That bitch! She j-just left us! I H-Hope she dies!" she said before a large rope appeared above Nicole. She grabbed onto it and it flung her up into the air. They began making their way through the maze.​

Rex made a draft of wind with his wings and took flight, slowly soaring through the maze at slow speeds. "What the hell." he said, coming to a halt. He created a disc of fire within his hand and pressed it up against a mirror, practically to the point of melting it. He looked around at the other mirrors, with no reaction as of yet. Perhaps it might be delayed, or there isn't one at all. He started to fly again, proceeding forwards with his guard raised.

Lockhey Condors

Lockhey listened to the announcement, before making his way to where the others are watching the match on. "Alright guys, let's go!" he said an passing as he ran out.

He arrived at the viewing room, seeing the rest of the students situated here. As he was about to find somewhere to settle himself in, he coincidentally passed by someone. Looking at them, Lock couldn't help but mutter in under his breath, "Man, she looks like an absolute psycho if I ever saw one." he didn't think anyone could hear him as he continued while averting his eyes, "They should've just offed this freak than lock her up. Heh, lock.". He shook his head before continuing on.

Mentions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

GM

BOOM as he was flying a bolt of lighting struck almost a few inches from him. then BOOM BOOM BOOM. Multiple Bolts of lightning began shooting around the room. One of which struck Nicole's rope sending her falling down into the maze with a BAM. "Rex help!" Nicole's scream could be heard. BLAM BLAM more lightning bolts were shooting from different area's inside the maze. Rex knew if he stayed in the air any longer he would regret it.​

GM

Interactions: Shatter Shard Shatter Shard

Buffy Snickered after he said this, she turned to vera and vera nodded. A slight purple fog could be seen drifting over to lockhey before going in through his nostrils, seconds later Lockhey fell to the floor shaking violently as foam spilled from his Mouth. Blood dripped from his eyes then... he stopped moving. A staff member quickly entered dragging Lockhey out from the room

Interactions. CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Rex barely missed a bolt, and looked around him at the strikes. He became lost in thought, before hearing a scream for his name. He searched in the direction of the scream and located Nicole. His wings collapsed as he dove down and glided, reaching his arms out. "C'mon...." He said, impatiently. "There!" He was barely able to catch her before hitting the ground. Hegrabbed onto Nicole's back, pulling her head into his shoulder. He fell down, landing on his back and cushioning the blow. "Gotta work on the landing" He pulled himself up, followed by helping Nicole up. "We have no idea where these blasts are coming from, I think it's in our best interest to find out that first." He said firmly, yet worried. He crouched down, using a large piece of glass as a shield above him. Its not much, but its some sort of protection.​

1599541303168.png
April Grey

Interactions: Open

She put her hands over her mouth trying not to laugh at the sight of Lockhey dying. "BAHAHAHAHH" she bursted out laughing. "Oh.. my bad... Actually not really go fuck yourselves." she said before returning back to face the exam.​

-Roki Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch ~

Roki Flinched thinking about whether to listen to said secret while ignoring his nosy brother he twiddled his fingers debating finally deciding on a action he backed up and hesitantly opened his mouth to speak. "Miss it's best if said secret did not endanger your safety. Infact to be totally honest absolutely everything i hear one other will hear it." Roki Sighing with the Negative Emotions Swirling within himself looked down at his feet before beginning again. "In fact my entire Clan has been Cursed with said Existence and myself the chosen barer for it." He looked straight at Kora shifting the hair from his brow revealing what looked like a tattoo of a shuriken a basic throwing star. "This... this is a soul seal mark. It represents where a soul of someone or something is sealed. But In my case its someone... someone very evil yet very close to me or i should say was close..." Roki sighed the biggest most depressing sigh before continuing. "The one... who is sealed... is my twin brother Raven who killed various members of members of our own clan... Including our own mother." Roki turned Ghostly pale remembering that night as he was the only one who witnessed her death.

1599544454091.png
Nicole Whitaman

interactions: Yato Yato

Nicole was bleeding from her nose, it appears that she face planted when she fell. She gripped tightly onto Rex, her hand slightly moving over to feel his abs. "W-Wow...." her face turned red as she bit her lip. "So... y-yummy..." she began to making moaning noises like the pervert she was. "Wow r-rex what a N-NaUgHtY b-boy" she said giggling to herself. "Yes Master we need to f-find where its c-coming f-from.. hehe...."

1599544933923.png
Kora

He didn't want to hear her secret... "O-Oh okay... I-Its okay..." Then he went on and on about a story? She looked really confused. "I-I... D-D-D-Don't.... U-Under s-stand..." he continued on... "C-Cursed...?" She was struck when he said something about a twin. "T-Twin...? W-W-Where is h-he...?" she looked around nervously. She was so confused.​

Ezekiel "Ez" Miller
Tags = ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
78966c3195d9c2decb91cef43c910a23.jpg

Ezekiel shook Alexis' hand, warm flesh upon cold, metallic plating. "Nice to meet you, Alexis." Ezekiel said as the red glow in his visor began to darken."Actually, I've symbiotically bonded with a sentient techno-organic material. It needed a host and I provided. In turn, it provides me with its' services. Ezekiel lifted up his left hand, then shortened the distance between some of his fingers. In the distance between his fingers, electricity began to jump from finger to finger as it climbed them then dissipating when it reached the tips. "Been with me for four years now, crazy how time flies." Ezekiel shrugged before asking. "Hypothetical question, if I shock you with my electricity, I assume you'll absorb it and redirect it back at me and my suit?"

Candice LeMars
Tags:
CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Open)

wKGFg3w.png

Candice stops to look behind her, the body still with the only a faint turn of her head and an ocean blue eye moving slightly towards the new boy voicing up, it was expected eventually so not altogether unpleasant, and given the frequency of such little engagements, not one she was a stranger to either. The same black dust drifts along with the movement of her neck and she stood in silence for several moments before finally responding with a faint twitch of her lips upwards on their otherwise passive face.

"Ah well all right hun, since ya asked me ...Candice, and who'd you happen to be sugah? Aint good manners to ask without introducing first after all" a slow blink to her eyes as she finally fully turns around putting the larger gauntlet to her hip.

-Roki Naga-
~ Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch ~
Roki Sighed while having a faint smile on his face barely noticeable Almost ethereal. Roki turned toward Kora the smile gone his face he took a deep Breath as he Began slowly.
"Okay since you are here at this school you should understand that there are so many powers and abilities That no single person can fathom all the possibilities right?" He preformed a quick hand-seal and a cloud of white Erupted Six Feet in front of them when the smoke Cleared there was another Roki Standing there. Roki Released the jujitsu making the other him disappear then turned to kora. "All kinds of strange abilities and skills no one has seen. One such Ability Sealed my brother's soul inside my body Due to a Prophesy Which stated that if such a monster was eliminated the clan would fall..." he looked away with turbulent emotions before speaking again "He can hear everything we say and attempts to gain control from time to time every time i got closed to someone or heard something that would endanger them he would Target them to hurt me." Roki removed his Cloth tape and a bandage and a small container of rubbing alcohol with some ointment and placed them in-between the two before asking politely and softly. "May i tend to that injury it looks like it hurts and it would be bad if it got infected"

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexis Rodriguez
Interacting with: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Alexis raised an eyebrow at the explanation of the Ezekial's suit. "Techno-organic you say? So you have an alien mixed in with you. And you agreed to that?" She asked with mild amusement. She was not sure how she could take Ezekial she was curious about him but the change in glow was a little disconcerting. "You are a braver man than I am and that is saying something. Still you say four years? Who am to say it is not right. I hope you to are happy together." She said with smirk. At the question about herself she shrugged and nodded. "Pretty much. In various ways, likely more than one way that won't be pleasant to you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back