• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1599582309988.png
Kora

Interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

She nodded to what he was saying, it was very complex but she understood it quite clearly. she thought his power was quite interesting. She was good at listening, to be honest she loved listening. Not having to talk made things so much easier, not only for herself but everyone. She learned more and more about this boy sitting in front of her. He was one of the only people so far who was kind to her. This boy made her feel like maybe everything would be fine, more importantly... he gave her Hope. Then without a single stutter. "You can call me Kora" she said with a smile. Then he began to help her, when he placed his hand on her face she placed her hand atop his. Her cheeks turned to a vibrant Purple. "T-Thank you... F-For b-being nice t-to me..." she said nervously.​

-Roki Naga-
~Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch ~

Roki Froze Dumbstruck and a Flush Rose on his face Which was very Noticeable on his Pale Asian face. His eyes became unsteady but reined himself in before muttering Nervously "I-its no problem... M-my N-name is Roki Naga" after finish her bandage he turned an even Deeper red as he pulled way and turned away to his deep Crimson Blushing face. He Flinched when he Heard Raven's Chuckling again. He quickly calmed himself and returned to his natural pale look. He turn back and apologized Before pulling out a Gatorade each handing one to Kora. "D-dehydration is bad even For a Merfolk" He then Drank a couple sips from his before calming down contemplating what happened. Roki Being an Isolationist And a Clan scion Had no clue about feelings or even love. He knew the terms but never the real thing so he looked utterly shocked by his own unusual Emotions, Having no clue his heart had slightly fallen to another he sat in a daze.

1599590782700.png
Zachary

Interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra

He was put aback when she spoke. She spoke... very uneducated.... "Oh I get it... your pretending to be like Harley Quinn right?" he laughed, he was clearly confused why she was speaking like Harley Quinn. "My names Zachary you can just call me Zach though since you got nice boobies" he chuckled to himself clearly staring at her chest. "May I feel one?" he asked like the pervert he was.​

1599598964245.png
Revar Akill
Interactions: Isis CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
Revar listened to her story at the buffy girl, she sure seemed to be a huge fan or something of hers apparently if she is going on to speak so highly of her like that, or maybe its the fear and need for gossip. Though when she nudged him he calmly went on to look over to the place she was pointing to, eyeing her she did seem to give off a intimidating vibe which was pretty neat to say the least. Though if she is here that means she was caught and captured, so she does indeed have some sorta weakness at least, unless she is here for the shits and giggles in that case she must of been really bored to have come here. Revar sighed before shrugging his shoulders "Atleast she is making friends, or making a effort to get to know her victims, whichever one she is atleast entertained. Doubt she would kill anyone as of now unless she gets bored or pissed off or you wish to fight her." His face didn't display much emotion preferring to remain stoic.​

1599591594249.png
Kora

she noticed his cheeks turn red and her fingers began to twiddle. "R-Roki..." the name echoed in her mind. He's blushing? does he like me...? No of course he wouldn't... I'm ugly... a no body... like anyone would ever like me... I'm just a freak... No one like him would ever like someone like me... then he handed her a drink. it was Gatorade. I've never had Gatorade before. She took it holding the large bottle in her hand. "T-Thank you..." She looked down at the drink as a small smile spread across her face.

1599599832374.png
1599599886030.png
April & Vera

Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Kora), Goran Glacial Goran Glacial (Roki)

April and Vera stood up from their seats. They both began to walk over to Kora and Roki, their hips swaying side to side. Aprils Heals clicking against the tile as she stepped. They both stopped right in-front of Kora both of them putting their hands on their hips. "Well if it isn't little ol' Tuna fish" Vera said before snatching the Gatorade from Kora's hand and dumping it out all over her. "Oopsies I spilled, my bad sugah" Vera Said as the two girls both giggled. Vera turned to April with an evil smile, April nodded and turned to Roki. April Bent the blood in Roki's arms quickly making it slap Kora in the face. Kora yelped putting her hand on the red mark on her face. "Wow your little boy toy just hit you! so sad...." April said giggling. The two girls giggled and began walking away.​

Candice LeMars
Tags:
CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Open)

wKGFg3w.png

Her head tilts at his rather forward approach for a moment, an unrecognizable smirk crossing her eyes and lips for the briefest of moments "Darlin you mistake me on ah several fronts, frankly ah am shocked and chagrined at the notions and ungentlemen like behaviour dear Zachary" the girl her hands to her chest and forehead for a moment in feigned exasperation.

"Forward for sure but with all the tact of a hill ah beans, Im not one for clowns and as for mah unmentionables well i do suppose yah free to risk it if your feeling brave sugah" something else was carried in the undertone of her final words, a foreboding edge entangled in the otherwise southern drawl.

-Roki Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch ~
~status: VERY ANGRY And Unstable Mental State~

Roki Smiled sweetly yet his Smile contained concern as he looked at Kora. Roki Was debating whether to say more not more when he heard an absolutely Gleeful yet Maniacal Laughter From the back of his mind Roki had heard this laughter before it was the very same laughter Raven had when he spotted fellow Scum out to harm People Close to roki. Roki's face dark Very Dark and slim vigorous light Covered his body Roki was acting worse then ever before he had no clue he had such darkness but when he Deemed the danger was to kora it was if a burning hot rage had erupted within his chest filling his body starting from his core. He may have just misheard but there was a faint gasp from his mind as though someone was shocked at his reaction. Roki's Mood Took an Even sharper dive when they manipulated his own blood to Strike Kora. From somewhere within his Psychy There was a *Snap* as his Veins poped on his forehead surrounding the seal mark. He then slowly stood up with a burning air about him he turned towards the two with hatred Burning in his eyes. "YOU... You are are the same as HIM... Utter SCUM!! Scum who wish the world harm..." He Uttered loudly as though his voice was spreading throughout the Room Hatred and Malice Lay Thick upon his voice. At this time Raven remain utterly silent at the Shock of the change of his brother But Couldn't Step in if he wanted to Unless Roki Stopped focusing on what he now Considers his enemies Raven Can't switch with him. Roki Pulled one of the only two Blades not in his tool pouch from it's sheath at his lower-back The longer Blade the blade he told if he used it it should only be for a fight to the death. The blade was a Wazikashi a katana like blade that was longer then a Tanto but Shorter then a Full Katana. His was grip strong enough that the cut on his Right Thumb started oozeing blood more then when he First made it.Stepping between the new Arrivals and Kora He stood tall Completely covering their veiw of Kora Being 6,1 he stooped over them by a head. "Evil Vixens... Begone back off... and Don't approach her anymore. You have shown that you are very ugly people who would scam and harm just like my brother The naga clan now stands for the Righteous and as Their Future Clan head I shall never let thy harm those under my protection" having his blade at the ready he asked with a darker more hate fill voice. "and who was it that moved my blood as such i know its one of you two because the others are not showing Hostility and Raven is silent..."

GM

Kora held her hand to her face. Did he... did he just hit me?... she quickly stood up "S-S-Sorry I have to g-go..." walking to the other side of the room furthest away from Roki. He was just pretending... she thought as she tried to not to cry sitting alone in the corner.

Vera and April bursted out laughing as soon as he started threatening them. "Whaddya gonna do with that hm? Kill us? infront of all these people? Do it if you have the guts you tuna salad loving Jap, go make me some sushi you squinted eye bitch" Vera said giving Roki the middle finger. April looked very serious as she whispered something into Vera's Ear. Vera put her finger on Roki's Chin. "Chin up Sugah sadness gives you frown lines..." Vera said giggling. "Listen newbie, do you really think its a good idea to threaten us? It would just be the worse if something happened to your little friend kora, wouldnt it?" April said with an evil grin. "One wrong step and trust me you will regret it, now sit pig... before I decide to do something not so good" Vera said flipping her hair over her shoulder.​

-Roki Naga-
~Status: Danger! Mental State Critical~

Roki shock from the shock of Kora Running from him and a heavy look of self-loathing revealed its self in his eyes eyes that looked half dead now yet was still fill with utter hatred."I could care less Who you are... Where you are from..." He place his wazikashi away and pulled out his tanto which was slighty longer then a dagger Placing upon the inside of his Right arm. "I Hereby make a blood oath... I Roki R Naga Future Clan of The Naga Clan And hope For Redemption For Said Clan Swear That if I shall Place Down My Hatred Before You Are Eliminated I Shall commit senpu Before My Ancestors Scared Site This i Swear In in the name of Drake R. Naga The first head and Grand Ancestor!!~" slicing himself from wrist to Pit Roki Slit Open his Entire Right Arm. He ignored it afterward unsteady On his feet he Continued to Glare at them with hared. Before muttering "She is no longer connected To this She now fears me because of Your Trickery. However that does not mean you can do what you want. Karma The Mighty Maiden Goddess Will see you get your Punishment."

1599608869221.png
Zachary Blake

Interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra

He didn't really understand what she was saying. "So.-you.-like.-Sugar...?" Every time he said a word he made a hand sign as if he was spelling the words out with his hands. he said the worlds loud with weird gaps in between the words. He assumed she was special needs since she was speaking gibberish to him, he couldn't understand her. "Well.-Since.-you.-are-a.-retard.-I.-wont.-touch.-your.-boobies..." he spoke the same way and also did the hand motions again as if he was trying to speak to her using sign language.​

210052_01_portrait.png

Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Rex stood for a second, then looked back at Nicole. "What the hell? Are you on something?" Rex said, with a disgusted look on his face. He took a few steps back, sighing. He grabbed the side of his jacket and rubbed off his gut with it. After taking a deep breath he snapped, creating a small ball of fire. "Look Down!" He yelled at the girl behind him, throwing the ball up into the air. It created a large bright light, like a flash bang. Rex leaned forwards and grabbed Nicole's arm, pulling her behind him as he ran from mirror to mirror, dodging the jolts, searching for some hint or clue at the source.

1599622287586.png

Keethan Joglo
Interactions: Open
Keethan entered the Arena seating area. He had been late, so he had been sent here. Damn there’s a lotta people. He thought to himself. He looked around for a while before deciding to take a seat by some randoms. He teleported their and took a seat “G’day, names Keethan” He said with a smile, as he reached out to shake hands

Peckinou Peckinou CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
(I’m getting off after this, and not gonna post till tomorrow, so . . . Yeah Gn)

Last edited:
GM

interactions: Yato Yato

Just then a jolt of lightning blasted off a mirror blasting a hole in Rex's wing sending him and Nicole tumbling to the ground. Nicole landed face first into a mirror causing it to shatter into pieces. Nicole turned to Rex with a slash in her cheek. "M-Master.... what should w-we do...." she asked blushing a bit. just then the idea hit her. "M-Master I have an idea!" she said turning to Rex while biting her lip. "If we j-just smash all t-the mirrors... t-then we w-will find out w-where the r-real teacher i-is!" she clapped her hands together she was very proud of herself.​

GM

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

Vera And April both began to burst out laughing when he was acting all tough. but then he cut his arm, and right before the blood shot out of his arms April stuck her hand out and then made a fist motion. No blood came out of Roki's arm, but it was cold. He saw that the blood was frozen to ice, which is why nothing was coming out. "Not so fast bitch" April said with a grin. Vera grinned. "Do you really think that speaking to me in such a way is a good idea?" The two girls faces went serious. "Trust me... you will regret that later" April and Vera said before walking away from him back over to Buffy.​

210052_01_portrait.png

"First of all stop calling me that. Second, shattering all these mirrors is near impossible. However, that makes me wonder if they're connected somehow." He created a small flame on his finger. He then kneeled down and pulled her hair back with then other hand. "This might hurt a bit." He pressed his finger against Nicole's open wound and slid the small flame into the cut, slowly cauterizing the wound. Rex did this very carefully, then once finished, stood up.

He ignited his whole hand, and pulled his arm back. After bouncing in place, he punched straight into a mirror, shattering it. Since it covered his hand in a layer of flame, the broken glass did not plunge into him.​

A tall man in a suit wearing shades walked through the halls of the school, eventually coming to the door of principal Oberlin. He was built almost like a bodybuilder, and whatever was in the large box he was carrying moved around, making it obvious that something alive was inside of it. The man set the box down, "remember, you do as the principal says and you get your silver. Disobey any of her orders and the deal is off." He spoke to the box before knocking on the principal's door, "she's expecting you so behave." He left without another word, leaving the boy all by himself.

Sewell remained still, holding onto the silver coin he obtained and waiting for the principal of this hero school or whatever to open up the box so he could finally be free. "I hope she's not as mean as that roided out dickhead." He grumbled.

e4530f0aa6204da3f63209025385a00e.jpg

JOVIS MURDOCH

Jovis slipped on his hood. He looked around, at all the prospective students. Each and every one of them ready to kill.

The young boy began to scream as he ran out of the school shaking his hands around in the air.

Jovis shoved the doors open as he ran out never to be seen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Roki Naga-
~Status: Mental state Caution ~

Roki Shook from emotions but Manged to hold on Whereas Raven Was uncharacteristically silent. Roki Turned To Look at Kora Before looking at his own hands. He hesitated slightly before Sheathing his Tanto And Removing his gear and dropping them on the Ground in plain view of Kora. The gear on the ground Included His Tool Pouch His Blades and any Hidden weapons. This took quite a while and besides his two blades which he placed softly on the Ground Everything else was just tossed into a pile. Roki after Making sure Every weapon was removed he crouched down aproached Kora Slowly Making sure to stay in her site at all times as to not panic her. When Roki Got Close enough to talk without others to overhear He rubed his hands nervously before begining to speak. "K-kora" he started stuttering from the beginning showing just how nervous he was. "I-it may... M-may have been my H-hand that struck but it was not me" he began as her continue rubbing hands Nervously. "D-do Y-you remember what i said abilities?" He said as he gripped that that struck her with hatred and drew blood from it with his fingernails. "W-well That was..." He swallowed hard starting to shake reaching the end of his Explanation Then He Took a deep breath before releasing the last words he had to say. "T-that was O-one of those T-two I felt like the blood in my veins shifted and before i knew it M-my H-hand had Struck you... A-and i was angry Both at my self and them for the pain you had to bear... I-I appologize" Roki then kneel into a dogeza shaking all over. before he laid down one final sentence with a calm voice. "Please Forgive me... If you can't... Then i Promise you if you wanted me to commit senpu i would... You Only need say it and i would do so for your forgiveness"

GM

interactions: Yato Yato

Nicole blushed. "Th-Then what sh-should I call you m-master...?" then when her burnt the cut on her cheek she moaned. Blushing she thought Wow... now I will always have a piece of him with me! she felt her cheek grinning.

when he smashed the glass multiple mirrors in the reflections also shattered. Nicole giggled mischievous. "G-Good Idea!" she said as she began to kick at mirrors making them shatter.​

1599631520127.png
Kora

interactions: Goran Glacial Goran Glacial

Kora saw Roki coming over to him. Her heart began to beat faster.he bent down kneeling on the floor begging for... forgiveness? he said he didn't do it... she stood up.. clenching her fists.. she was so angry... and he was so full of hatred. Her hands began to bleed from her nails digging into her palms... he was so... hurt and mad.... and the only way to help him was to forgive him. She bent down next to him putting her hands on both sides of his cheek and pushing his face up to look him in the eyes. "I-Its o-okay.... I b-believe you..." she said this with a small smile ever so slightly spreading across her innocent face. she hugged him pulling him in close. "I-Its okay...." she believed him, she always assumed the best in people...

-Roki Naga-
~interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch ~
~Status:Mental State okay~

Roki Shook Unsure where to place his hands he Nervously flopped them about and looked quite odd in the process after a bit he relaxes in her hug and ever so lightly Returned the hug Being as soft as possible he placed his hands at her back Holding her only long enough to reciprocate the gesture. After A couple seconds he separated From her and silently walked over to his tool pouch grabbing only it and returning before checking her injuries over, he silently looked her over as he bandaged and cleaned. Roki Relaxed then tossed the pouch back seeing as it still had kunai. He sat down next to her as though he was guarding her slightly in front yet within reach Then he uttered low enough That only she could hear. "I-i Don't know why i have this feeling in my chest but i know i would never intentionally hurt you... But if you ever see red in my hair avoid me... That would not be me but my twin i say this because i care about your safety. And i have no way at currant to Prevent him from harming you So i ask that you trust in my words. I also would like to mention that from now on, i won't carry weapons when i'm Next to you i'd rather not scare you again..." he finished with a bit a self loathing as he Remembered his how his abrupt action frightened her. Roki sat silently while keeping an eye on any who have a possibility and Possibility of intention of harming Kora, And there were many.

1599633752409.png
Ms Oberlin

Interactions: Tetro Tetro

"You can leave the box here thank you sir." then silence. shortly after the sound of the box opening. "Come out Mr Sewell" she sat up against her desk crossing her legs and arms as she looked down at Razz. "We need to talk about what your time is going to be like while your in my school." she spoke calmly but firmly.​

When told to come out of the box Sewell finally did, freezing it from the inside before breaking through the brittle cardboard. He stretched and gave a long drawn out yawn, holding onto the silver coin that was used to lure him into the trap in the first place. He laughed in triumph, putting it into his pocket before looking up at the principal. His big blue eyes widened and his pupils dilated. "Woah you're hot. I mean beautiful." He corrected himself, remembering the crash course on manners he received on his way to the school. He stared at Oberlin's chest for a few seconds before his eyes shot up to look at her eyes. His eyes kept going back and forth until he finally locked eyes with her for real.

I wonder how hard she'd hit me if I grabbed them... I think it'd be worth it. Yeah, it'd be worth it. He thought to himself, keeping a straight face on the entire time. "I like your boobs. They look soft." He complimented her. Nailed it.

"What's my time going to be like?" He fought back an excited smile.

Ms Oberlin.gif
Principal Oberlin

Interactions: Tetro Tetro

Her eye twitched as she made a disgusted face. "The fuck... Did you just say to me...?" was the last thing Razz heard before he was violently struck with a large scorpion like tail. It was partially transparent and it was glowing a vibrant cyan color. it was huge and came out of no where. when the Tail struck Razz right in his side he felt burning pain shooting through his entire body. She was so quick he had no time to respond. He fell to the floor and began shaking rapidly as foam poured from his mouth. His whole body was paralyzed he wasn't able to move or even use his powers. "Don't you ever... EVER speak to a woman that way... did you really expect me to appreciate that?" she knelt down next to him. "I know what kind of person you are.... I read your file... you're a disgusting rapist... I would kill you right now if I could... sadly the government would rather see you train here... that doesn't mean your time here is going to be fun..." She pried the coin he pocketed from him. "You can get this at the end of the day if I don't get any reports of you doing detestable actions. Be a model students today and this will be back in your possession in no time." She made a hand motion and her door flung open as if by force. "Одвратан ђубре смеће" she said under her breath. She walked out of the room and as if by an unseen force he was pulled behind her, his face dragging against the floor. SQUEAAAAK was the sound that could be heard as his face was dragged across the floor. The sound of her heels clicking in the empty hallway as she walked down the corridors, behind her the small boy being dragged behind her like a pile of trash, along with that his pants slowly started sliding down due to him being dragged.. "Don't worry I inoculated Minimal paralyzation, you should only be like this for 20 more minutes." she made a hand movement and the door to the arena seating flung open. Short after Razz was thrown in like a sack of potatoes, unable to speak, use his powers, or even move. "Be a good boy razz..." She looked down to see razz's bare pasty white bottom. "Oh and uh... nice ass" she said with a chuckle before leaving the room, the arena seating slamming shut behind her.​

1599669016491.png
Kora

She held onto Roki's hand. "R-Roki.. you k-know that s-secret I w-wanted to t-tell y-y-you...?" her cheeks turned violet again... "Well... s-s-since your m-my f-friend... I-I wa-wanted to t-t-tell you..." she twiddled her fingers together nervously. "I-I-I... I-I'm L-Lesbian..." she said with a small smile. Her secret was finally out.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back