• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The doors to the arena open and the three students enter. Charlie, the beautiful blonde girl with wondrous fire powers... A kind hearted kitsune with electrifying energy powers... and a strong loyal and protecting boy who is as strong as steel.... they all enter the arena.... this might be the last time they enter a room while breathing.... Mr crest enters through the back entrance where the flag is.

The arena walls are giant and thick, made of magical steel. the ceiling reaches 20 feet tall and the walls 10 feet. The room is almost pitch black. (The cameras in the viewing room have night vision) the rooms walls bend around like a maze but its not cramped enough for 5 people walking next to one another to move down.

Partakers: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams BasilOwO BasilOwO

1599056183494.png
Charlie Capulette

Interactions: BasilOwO BasilOwO
Mentions: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

Her hands Lit on fire, blazing pink fire. Her eyes slowly shifted from glowing ice blue to blazing bright pink. She began levitating of the floor about a foot. "Okay guys Im going to go above the walls, like we talked about I'll be the ranged fighter." She paused and looking around the walls nervously making sure Mr Crest wasn't near. "I'll go into the air, be our eye, if I see him I'll send loads of fire down his way." she looked over to Athena and Jake. "Stay safe guys..." she blasted fire from her hands that crashed into the floor sending her shooting into the air.​

1599064322853.png
Jake Thompson

Mentions: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

"Charlie be careful!" he said to her as she blasted away. He turned to Athena. "Athena, Be careful alright we need to start heading to the other side of the maze." he stepped a bit closer to Athena and stood up a bit straighter into a protective looking stance. "if we see him run to the flag and I'll buy you time okay?" She stepped a bit in-front of her with his muscles flexed, he was almost the size of the 10 foot walls, standing at 7,5 foot. Ever step he took the ground shook a bit, he was huge, and muscular.​

Athena​
She nodded, making her way into the maze. “I’ll be careful, Jake.” She promised, walking a bit faster. She wouldn’t fail this, she couldn’t, and if she died truing, well then she died trying. She just hoped Charlie wouldn’t get herself killed, as she didn’t know what to think if that happened.

1599067412922.png
Mr Crest

Just then from out of the darkness game a large shadowy claw that was bigger than jakes head. It violently rammed into Jake punching him in the face. Jake fell back to the ground but quickly stood up. From out of the darkness came mr crest with an annoyed pissed off looking face. "Can you just die already..." another shadow claw Came shooting out towards Athena gripping her hair and pulling back violently. Jake nose dripped blood as he looked up to Mr crest with a hateful glare.

"LET HER GO YOU SICK FUCK" Jake said as her smashed the shadow hand gripping him into the ground. He ran over to mr crest. He swung violently at him and mr crest quickly jumped back as Jakes fist sunk into the thick steel walls leaving behind a large dent. Another Shadow hand came out and began slashing into Jakes back while his fist was stuck. his muscular back was now exposed his the back of his shirt was torn to shreds and his back was bleeding. Mr crest chuckled as Jake screamed in Pain. Jake Managed to swing his other Arm at Mr crests Wrist. CRUNCH mr crests arm bent at an unnatural angle. "FUCKER" mr crest screamed and backed away.

The Shadow hand on Athenas hair faded away and she was released. "RUN NOW, GO!!" Pink fire began blasting down around Mr crest and he Jump around attempting to dodge them. Just then BOOM. a big ball of pink fire blasted down into Mr crest sending him flying into a metal wall. A large black claw swung up into the air slashing at Charlie as she blasted fire at it.
Charlie was busy with a shadow claw, & Jake was busy with Mr crest. It was Athena's Time to shine!

Athena​
Athena scrambled away, ducking behind Mr. Crest. Glancing at Jake, she’d nod. Racing past the two, she’d turn a corner blinking. She knew the maze had to be big, but how big? Turning down the closest corner, she’d hit a wall. “Shit!” She’d snap, turning back the way she’d come. This would be a long challenge, but hopefully she’d get there in time.

Last edited:
GM

As Athena Scrambled Past Mr Crest a shadow hand reached out to grab her it grabbed onto her leg but she managed to slip away as she pulled away the claw dug into her leg from her thigh to her knee slashing her jean leg open and causing her to bleed. Mr Crest attempted to run after Athena. Jake kicked his leg as he went to grab Athena sending Mr Crest down into the floor. Athena was able to get away she was getting lost. Charlie Shouted down to Athena as she saw her struggling to find a way through the maze. "Athena!" Charlie's Arms were slashed apart and she was bleeding. One Of Mrs Crests Shadow hands was slashing at Charlie's arms. With one of her hands she pointed Athena to the way she was supposed to go.

Athena​
She nodded at Charlie, turning down the correct path. As queasy as she was, she knew Jake and Charlie would be able to keep Mr. Crest distracted long enough for her to be able to get away. She coughed, continuing to run despite the pain in her leg.

Last edited by a moderator:
GM

Athena continued through the maze and then there was an opening she looked through it to see the flag. It was hovering on a pedestal slowly shifting up and down. It was a beautiful golden color. it glowed as if it was a light. It shimmered in the tiny beam of light that shot up illuminating it. Charlie and Jake's screams could be heard. Just as Athena was about to grab it... two large shadow claws swung out of the darkness. one wrapped around her hair violently pulling back sending her to the ground, it then began to drag her away from the flag. then the other claw wrapped around Athena's throat lifting her up off the floor. slowly she went higher and higher as she air left her lungs. Everything began to dizzy. she was 5 feet off the ground in the Air. Mr Crest stepped out of the shadows ever so slightly grinning as he clapped his gloved hands. "Close... but not close enough..."

GM

Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel

"C'mon Athena you can do this!" Grace shouted as she jumped up out of her seat. BZZT BZZT. Graces pink bunny phone lit up. She was being called. Silva and Kat could see the name. It was listed as "stalker". grace quickly covered the phone with her hands and stood up. "oh uhm... I have to take this... I'll be right back" grace quickly ran to the door and went outside. Kat smiled with an evil grin at Silva. "Oh Silva this is perfect.... grace has a secret stalker! OMG WE HAVEEEE TO GO EAVESDROP!" she put her hands together in a pleading way. "OH PLEASE CAN WE GO LISTEN!" she made a pouty lip and gave him the kitty eyes. "Come onnn we need to listen... to uhm... to help her! yea to help her because we need to keep her safe." Kat nodded with a smile, satisfied with her reason to eavesdrop.

Athena​
She coughed, hands attempting to pull the claw off her throat. Where were Jake and Charlie? She wondered, looking around. Her eyes averted to the flag and she’d whimper. So close, so fucking close, and she wouldn’t make it. Taking a breath, she watched a pure white dagger form in her hand. It was the best thing she could do at the time. Reaching up, she stabbed the claw, hoping it would let her go.

GM

The hand faded away dropping Athena 5 feet to the ground. SLAM she landed on her side and felt aching pain shooting across her body... everything she saw was fuzzy. Then BLAM the whole room lit up pink for a second. The cameras in the seating room cut out and all that could be seen was the dark room filled with silence. Athena passed out after seeing the pink light. Shortly after she woke up in what seemed to be the nurses office. there was charlie and Jake sleeping beside Athena's bed. Athena had an IV connected to her. there was a very tall woman walking around the room it seemed she was organizing things. Jake was laying in a plastic chair with charlie fallen asleep against his shoulder.

Last edited:
Athena​
She looked around, whimpering. Everything hurt, and she didn’t wish to move. Noticing Charlie she’d smile, at least she was safe. Taking a breath, she’d ask in a scratchy voice, “did we win?” Before coughing.

1599170948592.png

Jake Thompson

Jake turned over to look at Athena he smiled. "Yea... we passed... but... The guy... Our teacher we went against... I saw them carry him out in a body bag." Jake paused before he stood up with charlie in his arms. Jake was so big compared to her. He held her in his arms like a princess before he laid her down in the hospital bed next to Athena. "is it okay if I put her there?" Charlie looked really tired. "He knocked me out....I was bleeding so much I passed out..." He looked over to charlie gently brushing the hair out of her face. "She saved me, then she saw him coming for you and... she bursted into flames. and... then the whole room was lit with fire and after that... she passed out right next to you..." he paused looking back to the nurse to make sure she wasn't listening. "she was so powerful.... the whole entire room lit up... Mr crest is nothing but charcoal now... I mean she went from the tiny girl she is to some 15 foot giant pink fire blazing monster... she conked out ever since..." he pulled the chair closer to Athena handing her a plate of sushi. "I got this... in case your hungry."

1599172905440.png

Athena Smith

Athena glanced over at Charlie, frowning. “That.. she saved us both and ended up killing someone in the process.” She murmured, reaching over to grab Charlie’s hand. “She’s more of a hero than us both combined, you do know that, right?” She looked at him, smiling slightly. “And thanks for the sushi Jake.. I’ll eat it when I don’t feel like throwing up.” She murmured, sighing. At least they had passed, but at what cost?

(Posting for BasilOwO BasilOwO )

Silva Valentino
Salieri.jpeg
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Silva watched as Grace quickly covered up her phone and started walking away. Stalker? Who'd be stalking her? Silva was quickly pulled out of his thoughts as Kat started talking to him. "Don't lie to me, you don't really care about her at all." He muttered before he looked in Graces direction, worried about her. "I'm just....i'm just gonna go make sure she's ok." Silva quickly stood up and started walking in the direction Grace went. "You can come too, but it's not like you even care." He said as he glanced back at Kat.

GM

interactions: Yato Yato ditto ditto Dishonoured Dishonoured Megilagor Megilagor

Mentions: BasilOwO BasilOwO

Loud speakers came on: Rex Tourhan, Chad Abreo, Nicole Whitaman & Victoria Blade Please report to arena 1, your exam is starting. Celestin Elvina, Zoey Shard & Wynn Wraith Please report to arena 2 your exam is starting. (I will be doing two exams from now on to speed things up). Jake Thompson, Charlie Capulette and Athena Smith passed the first exam congratulations, may their results be the same as yours, good luck.

1599267083218.png
Kat Persia

interactions: Tamriel Tamriel

After Silva said Kat didn't care she made a pissed off looking face. "Whaaaaaaaaat!?!?! of course I uh... caaaaare???" she was being sarcastic and it was quite obvious. She chuckled flipping her hair over her shoulder. "fine... you got me Silvie-booboo I really don't give a fuck but this is free entertained do you really expect me to miss out on this?" she chuckled skipping behind Silva . "oh and no shit I can come your not in charge of me just because your a man" she pushed past him. she stealthy dashed across the hall pulling Silva behind her. she hid behind a pillar in the hallway next to Silva. She put a finger up to her lip as she listened in on grace.

"Listen... I thought I asked you to please stop contacting me.... I just want my bunny back..." There was a paused as Grace shuffled around. "No... I-I I'm g-gonna... I'm gonna call the police!" grace looked frightened. There was a pause and a gasp could be heard. "No! Please don't do that! I'm sorry... I wont call the police please.... what do I have to do for you to leave me alone." there was a paused and a sigh could be heard. "Oh... um I'm not sure if that's a good idea..." then a pause and a gasp. "Okay okay okay! I'll do it just please don't do anything..." shortly after a beep could be heard as grace walked back into the seating area. Before she entered she wiped the tears from her face and entered the seating area.

"Oh... My... GAWDDDD!!! This is so interesting probably one of the most interesting things that's ever happened at this school... then again I've only been here for one day..." Kat clapped her hands together. "Omg we cant let her know that we know, I know a girl who can hack into her messages, emails and previous phone calls! We can find out who this Person is without getting her in trouble or letting her know!" she grinned mischievously. "Oh please Silvie-bobo please please!!! this could be so funnnnnn!" she looked into Silva's eyes giving him the kitty eyes.

1599275464326.png

Victoria Blade

Interactions: ditto ditto Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Victoria left her table and walked to the arena. When she arrived she saw a boy with brownish hair, and a girl with blonde hair who was staring at her with judgmental eyes. Then all of a sudden a woman in a Japanese style dress, Victoria assumed she was the teacher. Based on what she could see from their appearances the boy seemed real flirty to her if not a bit thick skulled. The blonde haired girl looked very insecure to her. The blonde haired girls eyes were darting around at everyone. Finally the teacher. She looked as if she was a fox lady. Victoria recognized her as a Kitsune. She did research on them, they were very interesting. Victoria was interested in learning more about them. "Hello, my name is Victoria Blade but you can call me Tori, Vee Or Vic... you choose I'm not picky." Victoria's voice was calm and collected. "I assume your Nicole, and your Chad?" she said turning to her teammates. "And you must be our teacher Mx Kitagawa its a pleasure to meet you, your tails are absolutely gorgeous. May I?" she asked as she reached her hand out to feel her tail.​

Attachments

• 1599273687667.png
    1599273687667.png
    130 KB · Views: 1
1599283132350.png
Chandrin Abreo

(Posting for ditto)

"Victoria, I'm guessing," Chad greeted. "I get the pleasure of a pretty lady on my team...what an honor. You don't have to worry, chérie. I'll protect you." he stepped closer to her brushing the hair out of her face gently. Victoria quickly slapped his hand away. "No thanks, I can handle myself, сексистский свиной ублюдок" chad smiled. "Such a beautiful language..." he turned to the others. "Anyways I gotta go take a dump" he chuckled as he walked off. As he we walking down the hallway he saw a girl in a prison uniform. "Wow your uh... how do I say it... funny looking" he chuckled. Buffy looked up at him with a calm face. "Tee Hee so funny" the lights flickered to black and when the lights turned back on Chad and Buffy were in a room with a single light. it was a dangling light bulb. "What the fuck?" Chad said looking around. "Boo" the light bulb shattered and the room went dark, a small giggle from Buffy could be heard. chad screamed and screamed but nothing could be heard, due to Buffy creating a void of sound in the room. Then the door flicked open as Buffy giggled skipping out of the room. Then the small puddle of blood trickling out from under the door.

Silva Valentino
Salieri.jpeg

Silva listened as best he could to the phone call, but could only hear Graces voice. "Tch, this isn't funny! Stop acting like everything is a game, she could be in serious danger!" He yelled after Grace went back to the seating area. He thought for a minute as he looked toward Grace sitting down. "Who's this friend you're talking about? And also, if we're gonna do anything about it, then I want to do something soon, ok?" He told Kat as he started walking toward the seating area while waving back at her. "Just get in touch with that friend of yours, please. I'll be right back, just want to talk to Grace."

After a few more steps, Silva sat down right next Grace. "Hey, you ok? You just seem sad, anything you want to talk about?"

1599322103734.png

1599321821419.png

Isis

Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou

Isis stepped into the arena seating and looked down. Don't make eye contact... she walked forward and tried sitting in the furthest spot away from everyone. She looked up to see a shadowy corner. Ah somewhere dark! She walked up and sat down to realize it wasn't a shadowy corner.... But a shadowy boy sitting there! "Oh... uh Sorry I didn't fucking see you there.... Mind if I fucking sit here?" she looked around the room. Nope this dude is the only dude I feel comfortable sitting near. "My name is Isis nice to fucking meet you" each time she said fucking it was a bit louder than the other words and she said it a bit forced. Isis had scars up down her arms and legs a few could be visible.​

1599329376131.png
Kat Persia (With Grace)

Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel

She giggled "Oh Silvie-booboo of course this is a game tee hee" she grinned. "Everything is a game, if she's in serious danger that just makes everything more interesting." she rolled her eyes. "My friends name is mercury but she isn't going to give her help out for free so you better prepare to do something for her in return." she rolled her eyes and walked back into the room with Silva sitting back down next to him.

Grace quickly put on a fake smile. "Oh uh... Yea I'm fine!" she hugged Silva nuzzling into his side. "where did you guys go?" she looked a little confused. "I didn't see you guys leave weird..." she held onto Silva's hand.

Kat got up and walked over to a girl in the room with beautiful angel wings. They started whispering together as they looked over at Silva.​

1599336151307.png
Revar Akill
Interactions: Isis CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
Revar watched the battle at though they were a bit intrigued with the teachers powers seeing as they were also a shadow powered user, he actually liked their teams tactic though and found it to be a actual decent strategy. Though he wasn't sure about the flag runner girls power though, but it soon became clear when she got taken by the teacher again that she was the weakest link of the bunch. He figured that the teacher was gonna win and let out a sigh, that was until the other girl used her fire powers to burn the teacher, which surprised him quite a bit. He eyed the girl and deduced that she was someone who can be a actual threat later down the line. Though he was curious on why she didn't do that earlier, but he was soon pulled out of his thoughts by another girl who went on to approach him and sent next to him. Revar was quick to pull back his shadows to prevent them from trying to kill her and stared at her as she talked, the way she spoke in curses gave him a bit of insight into her personality. Revar shrugged and said "You can sit where you want to." he then looked back towards the arena though his ears perked up when he heard the name Isis and he then looked back to her, this time his attention was now focused on Isis as he sized her up. She had a good amount of scars which likely meant she has been through some stuff which was interesting to know and by the way she spoke that stuff likely made her stronger as a result, her gothic type of clothing also seemed pretty interesting to him. Though Revar nonetheless then went on to say as his head drifted back towards the arena "Isis huh? I'm Revar, I'm pretty sure we are suppose to be teammates for our match. I suppose it would be best to acquaint ourselves a little with each other since we are suppose to fight side by side."

1599344431559.png
Isis

Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou

when isis noticed revar was looking her up and down she pulled up her sleeves and pull down her skirt a little bit trying not to show him her scars. She was ashamed of them... she looked over at him to notice a shadowy being he seemed to be holding back. She was part shadow devil so she could see other shadow creatures and even blend in among them and calm them. "You dont have fucking to worry they wont hurt me" she said as she reached out to pet the shadow. "Aww aren't you a smart shadow" she looked aside to revar. "Can I fucking trust you are you gonna betray me or some shit?" she raised her eye brow.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back