• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Would you like a three lives system so your character can die three times before dying completely?

• Total voters

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This RP may contain blood and disturbing content.

(Sorry this is a messy post, I can't think right now)

Welcome, and thank you for filling out our form! You, out of thousands of people, were accepted to fly to our island, free of charge! Your new life is begining, a new life free of the pain and suffering from The Outside. We can't wait to see you, safe travels!

After filling out a form to escape what is now called The Outside, you received this letter in the mail. This was your only hope at living a normal life after they invaded. Now, with the opportunity to build a town up from the ground, you head out on your journey for a new, peaceful life! Unfortunently, there was no way you could predict what happened next.

Welcome to The Resort! In a world that was invaded by terrible monsters that came from the ground, the only place that is safe now is The Resort, a large island out in the middle of the ocean. In a panic, 10-15 people were sent to the island before the airlines shut down. They planned more arrivals but unfortunently most of the large planes crashed due to infections (I'll explain this later), and only a few of the small planes arrived. With no option to go back, all they had were a few people and some necessary supplies for survival. Now, on this island people will be creating farms, building homes, creating paths, and much more. The island is quite large, so there isn't a huge restriction to how much you can build. Though the plan was to wait out the havoc of The Outside, The Resort is no safer. With the threat of a tyrant and a report of the infected, its a race against the clock to find the source of the infection and find a way to destroy it. Now, despite the bit of set plot I provided, this RP is a free for any and all drama you want to add. Im looking for people who would create their own stories to drive new plots along with the one I've set. I will explain the lore in further detail if this thread gets attention. Just a side note, small amounts of magic and species other than humans are allowed. :)

The people I'm looking for:

I would like if you had decent writing skills, and that doesn't mean you have to be a master at writing, that just means I expect your posts to be interesting and descriptive enough to get your point across.

No one liners. Please try to at least get two paragraphs down. This rule doesn't apply during action and dialogue.

This RP will be a little fast paced, I won't be setting any deadlines but I'd appreciate it if you inform me and other players if you will be offline for a long period of time. Be respectful of others, if you think someone may be falling behind consider waiting for them.

I'm looking for dedicated players. If you want to leave the rp after joining please don't ghost the thread, tell me first. I won't be offended if you tell me, and ghosting makes things hard for other players.

If you are interested, please fill out the pole!

Another side note: sorry if this post is a bit messy, I just needed to get the idea out. I will be creating a lore thread if I can get some players. As for the pole above, the only reason I ask is because I know how it feels to want the drama of someone dying but still having the urge to use the character.

Lore: Fantasy - The Resort (Lore)

CS: Fantasy - The Resort (CS)

OOC: Fantasy - The Resort (OOC)

Last edited:
Interested! I've never seen a story like this around before so this gets me thinking O:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back