• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Real Heroes Are The Friends You Made Along The Way (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Fair enough. That reminded my of this.
Also may I offer you an absurd situation in hopes it makes you laugh.
images
But
acdee95c25f71dd9a79ef549287e0a0f.jpg

instead
of dog

Anyways, would it be possible for her to get away with it in the guild hall or like just Britestalia though just sheer reputation. If not I'll just ditch the cub, I'm not overly attached to that idea.
Other than that does the griffin muzzle work for you?
The guild hall would be more accepting of having beasts around, so that should be fine. As far as common folk go, the baby Chimera would be a curiosity for sure and probably not scare too many people off. It still might catch the attention of guards and other higher ups, but that's a much smaller set of people.

Muzzling the griffin would help with the head snatching problem. They're still somewhat tempermental creatures when left unattended so be careful of that.
What else is in Bara? Sensei Fox Sensei Fox
Bars was once part of the Ghoslandic Theocracy. It was the poorer and less developed part of the land, so churches were still built but we're often surrounded by shanty towns and poor farming villages. With the Dranderan Empire taking over the land as an appeasement, the Ghoslandic Theocracy stripped the churches of any and all valuables and relics before transferring them back to capital cities and other churches within their remaining territory. The hollow shells of the churches are still standing in Bara. A number of them were renovated into vineyard houses and estates for the wealthy families of the Dranderan Empire or other kingdoms that bought pieces of land. Some of the smaller churches became outposts for the private guard forces hired by the land owners. The roads and borders are lightly patrolled by imperial guards as well. All labor is done by enslaved demi-humans, mainly faunus types that are not well treated. Servants and groundskeepers are common jobs but there's a lot of small mountain areas that are used as quarries as well as land clearing for future development. The coastline has several resorts and a single port that is heavily guarded with imperial presence. The nothern areas are mostly untamed and undeveloped tundras, there's an old abandoned keep, a few frozen ghost towns, and a single trade route into the Dranderan Empire. You can find wild horses roaming the territories as well as small creatures like rabbits and foxes. Common monsters include ice wraiths, wisps, direwolves, and occasionally summoned thralls that seem to spawn from the abandoned keep in the north. To the south you would see small bands of cave dwelling goblins, giant insects, griffons, and an occasional ogre or troll. Lord Brorverk Stagroot has a sizeable estate in the "capital" and operates the only public market in Bara.

LOL I totally forgot about this. Rpnation has a habit of not bump some of the threads that I watch. I'll make a character soon though! Probably by tomorrow. Depends if I have time to work on it tonight huehue.

ok i have a weird idea for a character but I first want to know if it is allowed!
What if my oc was summoned from a wuxia world or any other non earth world?
il also try to have the oc ready tomorrow or at least most of it.

Last edited:
After several hours of sitting and thinking- I finally got something. Hopefully, it isn't too strange aha

ok i have a weird idea for a character but I first want to know if it is allowed!
What if my oc was summoned from a wuxia world or any other non earth world?
il also try to have the oc ready tomorrow or at least most of it.
What kind of world would you be coming from?
I'm down. Can my character be a truck reincarnated as a human baby? Nevermind that, I'll try to get something out pronto.
I mean, the first idea probably won't fit in this RP but I would love to hear that story.
After several hours of sitting and thinking- I finally got something. Hopefully, it isn't too strange aha
Cool, I'll look over it in a bit. I just recovered from my post-work unconsciousness.

Well, the world would have magitech instead of technology. The technology levels would be around medieval times while taoism and magic progress.
Basically what if earth legends and myths were real and technology didn't progress much.
I will try to clarify it more when I get back from work maybe I will even find a good example or two of what I'm saying.
If i had to compare thing of "Battle Through the Heavens" or "Hail the King" novels or "Id fusion fantasy" manga when I'm talking about the type of world it would be.

Last edited:
Looks good to me, you're in.
Well, the world would have magitech instead of technology. The technology levels would be around medieval times while taoism and magic progress.
Basically what if earth legends and myths were real and technology didn't progress much.
I will try to clarify it more when I get back from work maybe I will even find a good example or two of what I'm saying.
If i had to compare thing of "Battle Through the Heavens" or "Hail the King" novels or "Id fusion fantasy" manga when I'm talking about the type of world it would be.
If possible I would like to keep the world's everyone comes from somewhat close to earth, or alternate earth's. Basically making the world of Ceria a mostly new experience.

Well then normal earth it is.

Last edited:
Did the thing yay.

May have gone a little overboard though?

I think the two others that expressed interest will round out our numbers. I like having somewhat smaller games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back