• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Real Heroes Are The Friends You Made Along The Way (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Only rumors and the magic are left for me to do before I post my OC

Last edited:
Also gotta finish magic and rumors. Will post mine tomorrow.

Nice lore btw, really gives a good impression of what the world is like.

Can i even squeeze in my character into the current event? Or i'll just let it unfold.

Only rumors and the magic are left for me to do before I post my OC
Rumors are always kind of a hard point, which is why I like to use them in my games. Really makes you think about your character and their impact on the world.
Also gotta finish magic and rumors. Will post mine tomorrow.

Nice lore btw, really gives a good impression of what the world is like.
Thanks, it's far from my best work but I think it sets up a framework well enough to have some fun.
Can i even squeeze in my character into the current event? Or i'll just let it unfold.
Your call. I opened up the meeting rooms so characters can mingle for a bit since we're still waiting on two characters before really diving in.

it will take a bit for me to write since I have a job application tomorrow and today i was at a hospital for a checkup (Dont worry its just for a old injury that doesn't want to heal properly). Btw I'm from utc+2

Hmm should I work on a reply or wait for someone else first?

Well, my character is not appearing in the scene anytime soon. So, don't wait for me.

Hmm should I work on a reply or wait for someone else first?
Feel free to converse and mingle while the others jump in. We won't be progressing to anything important until everyone is present.

Sludge Sludge Your character looks good to go. Hop into the IC whenever you're ready.

It's fun having all these peeps who got summoned in different ways instead of getting snapped up in a group. Just thinking of going round a table talking about how they all got dragged over like that scene in Jaws comparing scars.

hell even telling stories is much funnier this way. They can speak about how they lived before summoning, how and when they were summoned, how they lived in this world. "There are many ways to tell a story but only one way to forge a leg-end." Wise saying of an old guy that was teaching me blacksmithing and yes he did include a pun at the end since he showed me how to cast a end of the table leg. Why did we even cast the end part of a table leg you ask? Even we don't know.
also in a bit i will post my response but sorry about it being a block of text (Again) but i will be busy soon (like in 10 minutes tops ) so i don't have the time right now to unblockify the text

ok my mistake its been a long time since i spoke or wrote in Latin. i did change it but for future cases lets say for Viole red and pink are the same color and the other way around

ok my mistake its been a long time since i spoke or wrote in Latin but because I'm to lazy to change that lets say for Viole red and pink are the same color and the other way around
Latin? I ran it through google translate and it said Italian, funny either way.

Well Italian is called Vulgar Latin for a reason, Latin is now a dying language and Italian is a common language.
I've never studied Italian I only studied Latin and to be real I choose it since one of my favorite games used Latin words for spellcasting and yes i cheated that way since i knew what someone was casting before they finished using it

and it kinda works for leon since he currently is a one wing of the rose. as in he is the body of the red dragon but not the soul.
Im not good at explaining but sometimes can explain someone quantum mechanics(i don't understand any of it) who is majoring in it better than their professor. So sometimes my idiotic genius is mindboggling

also yes the brown color in the text will be either the departed fae speaking or Viole's thoughts

now my question stands would the departed fae notice Daichi since i don't think Viole would perhaps he would notice the door opening .

I'm just trying to give everyone the opportunity to RP with everyone and at least for a second that they will be in the spotlight.
Also, I'm trying to be realistic about my character which is weird since we are in a fantasy world but to the 7 layers of heck with it.

I'm just trying to give everyone the opportunity to RP with everyone and at least for a second that they will be in the spotlight.
Also, I'm trying to be realistic about my character which is weird since we are in a fantasy world but to the 7 layers of heck with it.
Oh yeah that's great! Tbh I'm kinda worried about rping a character like that since it's often hard to find ways to interact with others as a timid character. Not sure how long I can keep it up before I start going off the cs. Usually my shy characters don't end up being shy at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back