• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Primarch System

kitphiroth

So, I am looking for this to be based off a show, sorta. The show isn't important, but I'll explain. Basically, this RP would be bases on the idea that the Axis Powers won the war and most of the world belongs to both Japan and The Reich.

This is set in 2065 or so, and no one has found the deepest part of the web: The Primarch System. It has been sending out messaging since the internet began. Finally, part of it has been cracked as 1945.

It was found during a VR simulation, so many others are doing the same including military/it/investigations/government etc.

That's where we start, our characters are from different governments. So, it's almost a mixture of Ready Player One a little. I hope this is enough of a hook to capture someone's interest!

As far as roleplay, I don't mind carrying it mostly but I need you to carry too. I love to write replies and I am pretty fast, if you are a tagger that can only give me one once a week? I will need a few times a week. I also prefer to have OOC contact of some sort, and that you be over 18.

That's pretty much it. This story is FxM, so I am looking for a guy character and I am not looking to double.

this sounds very interesting! would you like to tell me a little more? like, do our characters have a certain task to fulfill or are they basically exploring the system? and what's going on in there? several different world like in RPO? I'd love to hear more!^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back