• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Knights, Modern offices, and Mechs

Bakuyoshi

The lord of shipping
Hello there and welcome to this little thread of mine, been so long since I've done a 1x1, mind you I was a bit worse back then but I feel I want to try it again after quite a few years.

Before we get to ideas figured I would put these bits and bobs about me so you know what your getting into

• I'm super relaxed when it comes to literature so do not fret too much if you aren't being super descriptive on something
  • I believe in RP being collaberative story wise, I can do stuff but if you want extra stuff feel free to let me know about, even if the RP is well into it I will be happy to work with something.
  • I am a hopeless romantic so I may or may not have some skewed stuff towards romance.
  • I do not want to roleplay with minors in these as I'm like 27 years old, not a matter of content more a matter of comfort.
  • I do not do pairings with a clear inequality in power, for the sake of agency for me and my partner. Starting unequal is fine so long as it is a matter of developing and both characters get to and end on even footing
  • I do romance slower expect the whole line before the romance itself
  • Would probably like to mention I do MxF, or FxF
  • Do not expect coded posts with me, maybe at a later point, but right now I don't know enough to use it comfortably.
  • Do not post one liners.

Now onto the two ideas I have one more story focused and one more about slice of life.

Of Mechs and Knights
(The roles of who the pilot is and who the native is will be up to you, I'm fine with either role)

This one here is the strange one, it is a fusion of Fantasy and Sci-Fi, humans have long since scattered across the universe and even became isolated due to a cataclysm hundreds of years ago.

One such world named Hercyntia found itself stuck in the times of Knights and Kings. But one day a company found the world and seeks to "Upllift" the people so they can obtain rare resources, now locked in political turmoil between companies, a lone native and a mech Pilot must leave the planet to contact a group known as Union to save Hercyntia. (This takes some inspiration from a TTRPG called lancer, expect a lot of different worlds through the story alongside a few different settings from planet to planet.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am bad with titles and can't think of one for this (send help)
This one is for those itching for something more normal with a huge emphasis on slice of life. Namely involving two co workers who meet and end up stuck dealing with each other in more and more situations. No real story outside of things that we come up with this one is more freeform with it going along with ideas we come up with as it goes on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If somehow I have caught your attention with either of these ideas feel free to PM me. Prefer that method over combing this thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back