• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ❝secret kiss❞ - m// rp search

my tummy hurts

pretty boys bite
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
❝ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ❞

▸ 21 + ◂
▸ she / her ◂
▸ central time zone ◂

i will only roleplay over threads or discords. i'll happily plot and plan in dms though.

i'm currently only interested in writing male x male pairings. lets have fun making kens kiss and fight for their lives.

i post an average of two to five paragraphs; never any less than two but can go more than five depending on the scene and events happening. right now though, i really am seeking a casual, fun, decently paced roleplay without the need of worrying about quantity over quality.

i love an active, lively world. i play side characters of all races, sexualities, genders, etc. i bring shopkeepers, bartenders, the little old lady crossing the street to life. i would love if my partner could also participate in bringing some life to the world.

right now i'm more or less craving modern life with supernatural elements to it. slices of life with drama, mystery, chaos, secrets, ups, downs, you name it. i love tropes, i love cliches, i love corny, silly, dreadful, daunting. exciting victories and pressing defeats. i love things like vampires, werewolves, magical humans, etc.
hide spoiler
supernatural x human - supernatural x supernatural - escaping the government

running the mafia - fucking with the mafia - wrong guy, wrong time, wrong place

disguised prince x guard - prince x best secret rogue friend - thrust-upon king x advisor

co-dependency - jealousy and envy - obsessed and dangerous - opposites attract

new in town - cults, murders, lies, and secrets - fluffy city living meets country side

professional in their skill x average joe - coming of age college campus style

highly advanced ai android x the captain of the skip - alien encounters - galaxy exploration

end of the world, surviving enemies - rebuilding a town and mowing down zombies

new adventurer x guy wanting to help him - same adventurer x guy fucking with him

berry obsessed land god x the human sacrifice he's confused he got - immortals

lil punk ass kid x the nerdy guy he likes - barfights - street fights - underground fighters

doctor x illegal ring fighting patient - doctor x adventurer who always gets hurt - doctor

pretty boys who kill for a living - 'justice' serial killer x unknowing partner - cops and robbers

classic 'my dog/cat is a human?!' - fluffy romance comedy - tenderness and sweetness

the general list of ideas goes on! at this time though, i'm not interested in doing fandoms or anything that might be based off a fandom. i don't watch enough tv or read enough media to know much about anything.

so yeah! that's it! please pm me to discuss details though, i blindly bump threads without actually checking on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back