• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Precipice of Change {Dragon Age / Doubling / CanonxOC}

SpectreN7

Renegade For Life

Heyo!

This post has been a longtime coming. In case you can't tell: I'm a huge Bioware fan, and have been craving to write in their wonderful, expansive worlds. In particular, I'm looking for a Dragon Age roleplay. Origins was my first game by the developer, which means it has a special place in my heart. With my current re-playthrough of the series, the itch to write within Thedas and the Fade has been unbearable.

The Request:

I want someone to write a massive undertaking of our version of the next Dragon Age game with me. I want the Warden, Quizzy, and Hawke(s?) to band together and face the next big threat as a team: whether it be another Blight, another Breach, the whole Solas business, or a combination.

Naturally, this would require us playing a handful of canons, along with our PCs. However, not every character will be part of every scene, and I imagine the narrative will jump around a bit, so everyone gets their chance to shine.

I'm inclined to writing my Warden -- a grumpy Cousland warrior who might threaten to turn the party around if they can't get along -- and will be seeking a Morrigan for him. I'd also love to write my Hawke-- a mage who is a walking fire hazard, and if it wasn't for his incapability to watch the world burn, would be on some beach instead of getting in perpetual, world-shattering trouble -- and do so against a Isabela.

(Character sheets for my boys will be provided in the following posts. The “world-states” are, of course, negotiable; those are just the choices I made in my play-through. We can hash out our state of Thedas together!)

In return, I'd write just about any Canon from Inquisition for my partner's Quizzy, and to even things out and add more dynamics, maybe add another Hawke? I'd be willing to write your Hawke's LI as well, and it would be fun to have both our Hawkes be siblings. Twins, perhaps, even! And if you'd rather write the Warden, I'm sure we can work something out, as well.

TL ; DR: Doubling/Tripling custom version of DA4.
Characters I'm Looking For: Morrigan, Isabela
Characters I Can Play: A Lot. Just Ask. The only popular one I'm not particularly talented at portraying is Solas.

About Me:
  • My posts are detailed, and at least 300 words (three-ish paragraphs) long, though I've been known to go 1000+, depending on the scene. I don't expect my partner to match, as I believe in quality over quantity.
  • I post at least once a week. Sometimes more -- possibility of daily. It depends on what is going on in my personal life, the length of my post, and my current muse. I will never pressure you for a post, and expect the same courtesy in return.
  • As I am over the age of 21, I would prefer to write with others over 18.
  • I'm okay with dark themes being included, as Thedas can often be pretty gritty. Let me know your limits, and I will respect them.
  • LGBTQ+ friendly and welcoming.

Thanks for reading! Please drop me a PM if interested, and feel free to ask questions.

AYDEN COUSLAND
THE LION OF HIGHEVER
  • i
    ii
    iii
    iv
    full name
    Ayden Cousland
    nicknames & titles
    The Lion of Highever ; Hero of Ferelden ; Grumpy Bastard
    Class & Specilization
    Warrior ; Sword / Shield & Champion
    sexuality
    Heterosexual
    nationality
    Fereldan
    occupation
    Grey Warden
coded by natasha.

Vincent Hawke
Walking Fire Hazard
  • i
    ii
    iii
    iv
    full name
    Vincent Hawke
    nicknames & titles
    V / Vince ; Champion of Kirkwall ; Walking Fire Hazard
    class & specialization
    Mage ; Elemental (With Fire Focus) & Force
    sexuality
    Pansexual
    nationality
    Fereldan
    occupation
    Lovable Apostate ; Accidental Revolution Starter ; Rebel
coded by natasha.

Oh my god I'd love to write with you. Dragonage is honestly my favourite game, and I love writing as Morrigan. I'm a detailed writer and I engage often :)
I'm very intrigued about the idea of a twin Hawke. Please drop me a PM if you want to brainstorm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back